Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. (2066 Views)

Why Does My Girlfriend Refuses My Early Morning Kisses? / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / My Girlfriend Refuses My Sex Proposal Every Time I Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by jimitang(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2019
For the past we've been kissing, just recent I started seeing some changes whenever I want to kiss her, she refused. It's last night that she open up and tell me "Babe I love you, but now a day your mouth has a lot of smell that's why I allowed you to kiss me even I felt that smell laast time as well. But we've to do something about it before it get worse"

I know some of you had experienced this before in your relationship even in your marriage. I know this as ruin so many, 8 out of 10 relationship encounter this. Which very bad, the question now is what can I do to get rid of mouth odour(bad breath). So that you won't be rejected next time you want to kiss your partner. See the solution here >> www.jimita.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by Ajoboss(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Op,even though I find d difficult to comprehend ur long epistle..
Lemme just tell u something for free..
Stop making it seem like its ur birth right to kiss her,she will kiss u if she wants to and won't kiss u if she doesn't want to..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by Femi316: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
jimitang:
For the past we've been kissing, just recent I started seeing some changes whenever I want to kiss her, she refused. It's last night that she open up and tell me "Babe I love you, but now a day your mouth has a lot of smell that's why I allowed you to kiss me even I felt that smell laast time as well. But we've to do something about it before it get worse"

I know some of you had experienced this before in your relationship even in your marriage. I know this as ruin so many, 8 out of 10 relationship encounter this. Which very bad, the question now is what can I do to get rid of mouth odour(bad breath). So that you won't be rejected next time you want to kiss your partner. See the solution here >> www.jimita.com.ng
Your mouth dey smell nie make am......?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Femi316:
Your mouth dey smell nie make am......?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by icebird25(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stop using close up to brush your teeth because the thing isn't helping you life at all.

Start using charcoal and salt
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by jimitang(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Get your teeth whitening here >> www.jimita.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by jimitang(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Good morning guys
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by jimitang(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2019
100% Natural teeth whitening. Get yours here www.jimita.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. by jimitang(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Friday Flash Sales! Get yours here

(1) (Reply)

My Babe For MXIT That Year Don Come Back / Christmas Relaxation With My Kids - Photos / Answer This Question And Win 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.