Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) (2093 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by GistMore5: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
A farmer chose to propose to his girfriend in a way that is unique to his line of profession, so he placed the engagement ring on a cow's udder.

Well, the man's "romantic" gesture was not well received by Facebook users when the photo made it online.

Facebook users on a group were horrified after a woman shared the photo to a marriage shaming group, known as That’s It I’m Ring Shaming: The Wreckoning, and group members had a lot to say.

A number of Facebook users said wedging a ring on a cow’s udder was practically animal cruelty.

"F***ing gross. This animal does not deserve being abused in this fashion," one Facebook user commented.

Some made jokes and puns about the method of proposal. But some were more concerned about the ring and condemned the man's choice of rings to propose with.

One wrote: "This is udderly terrible. Sorry had to go for it. But really this is gross. The ring is a mess of clusters and the band is too thick. Like the person thought how can I make this ring bigger without spending any more money."

See more here; http://gistmore.com/farmer-proposes-to-his-woman-by-placing-the-ring-on-a-cow-udder

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by GistMore5: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2019

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by Ajoboss(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ewo.. shocked
Weytin Dis musa no go see for gate self?

1 Like

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by Jaysolu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
undecided The cows udder may even be cleaner than most of their bwest nipples sef
Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jaysolu:
undecided The cows udder may even be cleaner than most of their bwest nipples sef
hmm u better keep kwayet coz they'll soon arrive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by Jaysolu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
SmellySperm:

hmm u better keep kwayet coz they'll soon arrive
Obara Jesus!
they wi not see me

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by 40secondsguy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rapist alert!!!!!

It's obvious that the farmer has been sucking that cow boobs before
undecided

I won't be surprised if he requests for a threeesome with the cow on their wedding night..

Btw...that booobs is still better looking than most of our naija girls own....just look at the texture of that boobs
shocked

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by ixxygal(f): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Not here

Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by Funmmyastic: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Farmer Proposes To His Woman By Placing The Ring On A Cow Udder (Photo) by pesty100(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
I guess his woman is a cow

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Laminating My O'level Original Certificate. / James Hardle Chase Lets Meet Here / Men Beating Women/their Wives....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.