Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore (37321 Views)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Livingstone124: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
holllandis:
Kanu is idiot
shame on you. Poor soul.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by splendour7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Freedem:
The Igbo should use this opportunity to protest. This is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Clearly the Yoruba can't do this alone. The government needs to feel the pressure from everywhere. Shites, Igbo , Yoruba. The don't have enough security agencies to clamp down on the whole country.

Do something worthwhile for your generations and bring back sanity.revolution now free sowore.
who is this one? yolobat cant do what alone? have yorobats done anything before?? they should first start before others follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Guymezu(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yarimo...abokilish abolish shild...I guess one of them that go around sleeping with cows.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by uberguy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
SaviMedia:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described the call for a revolution in Nigeria by activist, Omoyele Sowore is the highest form of bravery.

Kanu went on to say that the arrest of Sowore by the DSS and consequent actions carried out by security agencies to stop the RevolutionNow protest on Monday is an affront to decency, justice and fair play, adding that he did nothing wrong.

The IPOB leader who was reacting to the whole issue surrounding the RevolutionNow protest berated the President Mohammadu Buhari administration for describing the protest as Illegal stressing that he (Buhari) and his supporters did make similar call in 2014 for revolution and nobody got them arrested.

It will be recalled that 5 years ago, the APC led by its then presidential aspirant and Gen.Muhammadu Buhari; APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun and Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, led thousands of party supporters in a protest rally in Abuja, accusing the PDP-led Federal Government of playing politics with Boko Haram.

The protest tagged ‘Salvation Rally’, was said to have aimed at drawing global attention to what the then opposition party(APC), described as deliberate hijack of the Nigeria police and other security agencies by the ruling PDP.

As reported by Vanguard Newspaper 5 years ago, the APC leaders said, the rally was essentially a clarion call against the increased spate of insecurity, killings, corruption, and police brutality against official opposition.

They also accused President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP of gross incompetence and unprecedented display of impunity.

Reacting to all these, Kanu said it is laughable that the same set of persons who in 2014 called for a revolution and organized a nationwide street protest against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan now see similar move as a treasonable offence under their own regime.

According to him, "This same set of people now in Aso Rock and their media friends that came out on the street to march, protest and call for revolution against President Jonathan in 2014, are today the same bunch of despicable reprobates against any form of lawful dissent, protest or revolution against their regime.

"This is not only laughable, but an affront to decency, justice and fair play. Apparently, the occupants of Aso Rock are telling the world they can call for a revolution and street protest against a sitting president i.e. Jonathan, but nobody is allowed to protest against them.

"Pathetically some of these poorly educated fellows from their 'presidency' come on their national television to shamelessly provide a flimsy defence of what is clearly indefensible.

"The same thing late Buhari did in 2014 by openly calling for a revolution and organising nationwide street protests with the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan is now a treasonable offence under their rule.

"Even going by the cringe-worthy standards of the most hopelessly backward Banana republic on this earth, the detention of Sowore for doing exactly what late Buhari did is a new low for the Zoo.

"Why didn't Buhari, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai, Tinubu et al wait for the election of 2015 to remove Jonathan before embarking on their 2014 Revolution as they are now sanctimoniously preaching?

"Why did they take to the streets in protest, an action they themselves openly tagged a revolution, before an election?

"The only language this Abba Kyari led Fulani Jihadi cabal in Aso Rock understand is consistent mass action and civil disobedience. IPOB has done and is still doing it and so too the Shiite.

"What the Yoruba nation and every conscientious person must do now is to rally round Omoleye Sowore to ensure his release or else he will be another Sambo Dasuki detained indefinitely with no constituency to mount pressure on his behalf as IPOB did in my case and Shiite (INM) for Sheikh El-Zakzaki."

Kanu said that the RevolutionNow is a laudable initiative and must be commended by all lovers of freedom.

"What Sowore did in calling for a revolution in Nigeria is the highest form of bravery. Protests should continue and if need be intensified, especially in Yorubaland, until Omoleye Sowore is set free."

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/06/revolutionnow-what-sowore-did-in-nigeria-is-highest-form-of-bravery-nnamdi-kanu/

“Dictatorship doesn’t start in a day. When the people fear government; that is tyranny. When the government fear the people, that’s liberty.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by gidgiddy: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
baganas:

He told his followers that he will go to Abuja and come with Buharis head. But after a very short python dance at his doorstep, he gave in. He later jumped bail to the detriment of does who stood for him. Surely this isn't a good antecedents of a heroe who brings hell. NK is at best a comedian or a COWARD.

Thats the funny thing about Buhar is only interested in those who talked but doesnt care about those killing people. Nnamdi Kanu said he is going to Abuja to get Buhari's head. Sowore said he want revolution. Neither Kanu or Sowore see armed. So Buhari is sending armed Soldiers and DSS after Kanu and Sowore but Buhari can never the security forces after armed killer such as herdsmen and all the bandits out there killing people daily

Buhari's power is only with unarmed people who talk?

I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Staro: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Aw
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by danot1030: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
They said Yorubas are coward that only says but don't do do but here is the Igbo lord of bravery who boasted and ran away...
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by luluman: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
i wont keep off.
Come and beat me,i dey house.
whaaat?

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by brookz: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
What is this coward saying ehn?.
Imagine how this albino Piggie chickend out and currently hiding in London fit get the mouth to talk?

If really you are the Lion as your dumb headed piggies call, you should come back to Nigeria and help Sowore with his already failed revolution.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
The truth is sowore tried but his people fail him.

How can all yoruba youth disappear just because of one gun shot on the air.

Or did they postponed the revolution.

"His people"! Who are his people? Yorubas? Are we FFK's people's too?
Sowore contested for election, we didn't vote for him. Yorubas voted for Buhari and Atiku. Why would we now join his mumu revolutionnow movement? To achieve what exactly? He doesn't represent our interests, he can fvcking rot in detention. Who cares
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by 9jabull: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sowore committed no offence & should be released unconditionally. The protest should continue if the organizers are serious.
#IPOB is Odogwu
#All hail Biafra.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Collins9156(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
The truth is sowore tried but his people fail him.

How can all yoruba youth disappear just because of one gun shot on the air.

Or did they postponed the revolution.

Hmmmmmm....
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by nwanyionitsha: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2019
jlinkd78:
Ohamadike has spoken. For those of u that thought d Igbos are against Sowore u can all now hide ur faces in shame as ur target to set up an Igbo vs Yoruba rivalry using IPOB has been debunked by MNK. Individually we might have issues with Sowore and his Sahara Reporters but just like FFK said, d enemy of my enemy is my friend. Our collective enemy here is Buhari cos òf his tyrannical disposition and any one that fights him in this regard is my friend. Sowore meeting MNK in US was d launch pad that gave him morale to hit d streets and no matter ur stand Sowore has made a mark in d sands of time.
Shut up,speak for yourself.
Ipob doesn't speak for Igbo's especially me and my locality.
Sowore is on his own. He fell into the pit he dug.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by CaptBabosa: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Revolution and Succession which is a heavier crime..
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Freedem:
The Igbo should use this opportunity to protest. This is once in a lifetime opportunity.

Clearly the Yoruba can't do this alone. The government needs to feel the pressure from everywhere. Shites, Igbo , Yoruba. The don't have enough security agencies to clamp down on the whole country.

Do something worthwhile for your generations and bring back sanity.revolution now free sowore.
Shut ur mouth

Use which mumu opportunity. All those while we have challenged the government of Nigeria were where the other Nigerian tribes

Infact any igbo man that has time for this revolution nonsense is nothing but an idle gullible idiot

So i should risk my life all in the name of revolution for a corrupt politician like sowore or i should risk my life for the average almajiri and abokis that dont give a Bleep despite say na them dey suffer pass

Small thing now they will tag it igbo revolution say we hate buhari

The only revolution any reasonable igbo man needs is to make money for his good and his family. Because individually we are our own government under a government that dont give a Bleep.

The shithole càn scatter for all i care. I hope buhari arrest and deal with as many of the idiot protesters as possible

Idiots voted for the vegetable now they want t protest. Lol. Protest about what exactly. Protest to make sowere popular against 2023 lol. Where was the bastard sowore who helped foist buhari on us where was when bujari kinsmen where murdering people in benue and middlebelt where was he wheb unarmed ipob were killed. Whay about recent killing of shittes. Abegi sowore is nothing but a cunning idiotic thief of a politician and i hope he rots in that jail. Make dem Bleep am up main main since he wants to form revolution hero and mandela of our time. Lol. B'stard

Una dey try bash igbos again for distancing themselves from revolution. Same igbos that you people love to hate. were mocked and ridiculed countlessly because we refused to vote the dullard

Now who is politically naive.

Sai buhari 2023 tongue

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Ceazario: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2019
I swear
SaviMedia:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described the call for a revolution in Nigeria by activist, Omoyele Sowore is the highest form of bravery.

Kanu went on to say that the arrest of Sowore by the DSS and consequent actions carried out by security agencies to stop the RevolutionNow protest on Monday is an affront to decency, justice and fair play, adding that he did nothing wrong.

The IPOB leader who was reacting to the whole issue surrounding the RevolutionNow protest berated the President Mohammadu Buhari administration for describing the protest as Illegal stressing that he (Buhari) and his supporters did make similar call in 2014 for revolution and nobody got them arrested.

It will be recalled that 5 years ago, the APC led by its then presidential aspirant and Gen.Muhammadu Buhari; APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun and Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, led thousands of party supporters in a protest rally in Abuja, accusing the PDP-led Federal Government of playing politics with Boko Haram.

The protest tagged ‘Salvation Rally’, was said to have aimed at drawing global attention to what the then opposition party(APC), described as deliberate hijack of the Nigeria police and other security agencies by the ruling PDP.

As reported by Vanguard Newspaper 5 years ago, the APC leaders said, the rally was essentially a clarion call against the increased spate of insecurity, killings, corruption, and police brutality against official opposition.

They also accused President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP of gross incompetence and unprecedented display of impunity.

Reacting to all these, Kanu said it is laughable that the same set of persons who in 2014 called for a revolution and organized a nationwide street protest against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan now see similar move as a treasonable offence under their own regime.

According to him, "This same set of people now in Aso Rock and their media friends that came out on the street to march, protest and call for revolution against President Jonathan in 2014, are today the same bunch of despicable reprobates against any form of lawful dissent, protest or revolution against their regime.

"This is not only laughable, but an affront to decency, justice and fair play. Apparently, the occupants of Aso Rock are telling the world they can call for a revolution and street protest against a sitting president i.e. Jonathan, but nobody is allowed to protest against them.

"Pathetically some of these poorly educated fellows from their 'presidency' come on their national television to shamelessly provide a flimsy defence of what is clearly indefensible.

"The same thing late Buhari did in 2014 by openly calling for a revolution and organising nationwide street protests with the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan is now a treasonable offence under their rule.

"Even going by the cringe-worthy standards of the most hopelessly backward Banana republic on this earth, the detention of Sowore for doing exactly what late Buhari did is a new low for the Zoo.

"Why didn't Buhari, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai, Tinubu et al wait for the election of 2015 to remove Jonathan before embarking on their 2014 Revolution as they are now sanctimoniously preaching?

"Why did they take to the streets in protest, an action they themselves openly tagged a revolution, before an election?

"The only language this Abba Kyari led Fulani Jihadi cabal in Aso Rock understand is consistent mass action and civil disobedience. IPOB has done and is still doing it and so too the Shiite.

"What the Yoruba nation and every conscientious person must do now is to rally round Omoleye Sowore to ensure his release or else he will be another Sambo Dasuki detained indefinitely with no constituency to mount pressure on his behalf as IPOB did in my case and Shiite (INM) for Sheikh El-Zakzaki."

Kanu said that the RevolutionNow is a laudable initiative and must be commended by all lovers of freedom.

"What Sowore did in calling for a revolution in Nigeria is the highest form of bravery. Protests should continue and if need be intensified, especially in Yorubaland, until Omoleye Sowore is set free."

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/06/revolutionnow-what-sowore-did-in-nigeria-is-highest-form-of-bravery-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by BlackCrainte: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
tigerclaws:
Benekruku MachadoPreto CXLVII BlackCrainte etc

i catch youuuuu

Are you still alive?

You should be buried by now!

Buzz me if you still alive or on the sick bed. I can still reverse my curse.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Uchek(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yoruba and slavish mentality!

funmijoyb:
Nnamdi kanu is right for d first time but he seems scared. He will rather support shite, bokoharram, herdsmen that participating in dis
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Uchek(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Absolutely!
gidgiddy:
Those that have accepted slavery under the Hausa/Fulani Sultanate of Sokoto will not understand Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest / MEND Congratulates Buhari / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.