Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) (67727 Views)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Validated: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Timmypromise:
Na white man dey operate am
So all the Billionaires in dollars in Anambra can't fix ordinary pothole
They are too rich as to be able to employ a whiteman to patch their potholes... Haters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Lol wetin concern me with omoyele sowere
I never liked APC or PDP
What I want is a separate country or region for yorubas

Then pursue it with actions to achieve it not all these things you doing here.

Pursue your dream to a logical conclusion. We support oodua whether na afenifere Republic.

But u can't get it running about the thread.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Read below the truck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Those who are going to pursue it will pursue it
Not my problem, I have my own goal in life
Its not my fault Yorubas dont have leaders
U igbos have leaders, but unfortunately Yorubas don't
If I were to b in charge of yoruba land,Yoruba land will progress in ten years
But what do u want me to do, I'm just one person, I can't do anything to change yoruba land
But I could care less what happens to Nigeria

If mistakenly power falls into your hands tomorrow by God's grace?

Will you remember all these and to do it..
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by ChicagoBar(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good evening. I heard a problem With Nigeria police at Car park C rccg camp area on 04/08/2019 .. Lagos ibadan express way. I was molested with my friend and his wife. I can only pick the police number and there car plate number . Officer police number (490027), second police number
( 244859) Car number npa 2594 tell 08097691699

[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by SpaceTour: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anambra leads
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Timmypromise:

If they are fixing the roads, what then will the government be doing?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Firstreality(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
?
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Klington: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
Infinityk:
I hope they won't lie that this is 'indigenous'
Anyway congratulation
[/s]

your brain is dead
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Send those equipment to Onitsha ASAP, we are in deep shit here...
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why must he type "willie is working" on the products
sad
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Which one be automated pot-hole machine. Your citizens are unemployed, and they can do it better than this machine and get paid for it but you decide to enrich the white man, like the modern-day Arochukwu slaver that you are. . .

Sense-man Obiano grin. He has used another opportunity to scam them again
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
With how bad the roads in Anambra are at the moment these are useless. He should have brought them earlier to be used in patching small potholes when the roads were relatively good.
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
I love to see something like this in my state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Whatthesugar: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by ModedMode: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Timmypromise:

You mustn't be a pervert
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Instead to ask for release of una brother.

You here running about the thread in pain

He's not our brother, we don't know him. He's like FFK to us, they're your adopted sons
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by SpaceTour: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Envious bitter old man. Anambra has the best road networks in SE. With the condition of roads in Owerri alone as shown below you shouldn't be talking in public. Imo state has sunk into pit toilet

[s]
Abagworo:
With how bad the roads in Anambra are at the moment these are useless. He should have brought them earlier to be used in patching small potholes when the roads were relatively good.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by SpaceTour: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Anambra leads in all facets of development

Anambralstson:
As Anambra Road Maintenance Agency continues patching of Potholes across the State, Governor Willie Obiano has acquired Automated Pothole Patching Machines to enhance their work.

According to the Managing Director of Anambra Road Maintenance Agency, Engineer Emeka Okoye, the Machines will help immensely in the discharge of their duties. Engineer Okoye noted that Governor Obiano has mandated the agency to ensure zero Potholes across the roads in the three Senatorial Districts of Anambra State, and that the agency is determined to make all State's roads Pothole free.

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
It is good, but our leaders are dumb. They are not thinking about how to build the capacity of their citizens to start developing the society.
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by galadima77(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Somebody should call the Niger state government attention to this o. It's not as if Anambra has the worst roads neither is Anambra in the US.

If you lack initiative, at least copy abi na emulate from others like you did back in school.

Leadership no be rocket science...just follow your better conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by materialproject: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
we have bad roads every were in anambra... instead of constructing good roads,he is there decivin himself. I call it the more you look the less you se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.