Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. (3883 Views)

Omah Lay & The Big Yansh Concert Girl (UNCENSORED) From Another Angle / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Eeldris1000001: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Toke Makinwa will turn 35 this year but she’s only looking younger and her career is thriving better than ever. She’d occasionally drop pictures online and when she does, it’s usually a mind-blowing image.

She snapped a picture just to show her behind and it looks awesome, as some fans described it in the comment section.

“He hates to see me go but he loves to watch me leave”, that was the caption she wrote beneath this picture.
She also has a special plan for her upcoming birthday.She plans to take a trip with some girls to celebrate her birthday and she is looking for a sponsor to fund the bills. Toke Makinwa was born on November 3, 1984, she is 34 years old plus and she’ll turn 35 in November. She is single but was married and now divorced.

“I turn 35 in November and I want to go on a girls trip, any travel company interested in sponsoring this? Phuket. Let’s create the best content ever,“, Toke

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/take-a-look-at-toke-makinwas-behind-from-another-angle/

Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Karrima: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
undecided

FTC on Toke Makinwna ass
No Ass is as sweet as natural ass.
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by RIHMEEK(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
After the pics of her behind were shared, boom Nigeria's unemployment level dropped, inflation reduced to single digit, Security situation in the country improved, there's steady power supply and OP look there's paracetamol in Aso clinic....

18 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by dollytino4real(f): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
the yansh looks bended but o setey
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by EbukaHades10(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Modified : Will she sponsor me to go with her?

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
I personally don't find her attractive. 35, but looks 40. Age is telling on her while she keeps reducing her age. Gene, Rita and Omotola who are in their 40s look way better than her with less stress.
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by bookyp19: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2019
just look at her
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Plastic.
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Pappyto: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So with all that dough she no fit buy even power bank to charge phone
That's the blogger's phone naa
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Kingkun69(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
RIHMEEK:
After the pics of her behind were shared, boom Nigeria's unemployment level dropped, inflation reduced to single digit, Security situation in the country improved, there's steady power supply and OP look there's paracetamol in Aso clinic....
but why did you open it then you saw the headline but still entered so who Mumu pass
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Kingkun69(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
So with all that dough she no fit buy even power bank to charge phone
ode bloggers phone
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by EbukaHades10(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingkun69:
ode bloggers phone
If u can't correct without insulting, please get d flying fawk out

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by EbukaHades10(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
That's the blogger's phone naa
My bad

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Raydos: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
I tried to zoom this picture then BOOMMM!!!! The fake silicon in her ass almost blew up my face shocked
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by RIHMEEK(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingkun69:
but why did you open it then you saw the headline but still entered so who Mumu pass
I opened it to pass the message that giving the current state of affairs in the nation, that's not what we need...
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by BanevsJoker(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Can't she afford the trip? Why should a travel company sponsor it?
Re: Take A Look At Toke Makinwa’s Behind From Another Angle. by Aidejay(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Zoom in zoom out zoom in zoom out
Idi reeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Martinsfeelz Biography, Age, Education, Wikipedia, Songs, Record Label, Net Wort / Couple Who Lost Son To COVID-19 Wins Lottery Twice In Two Weeks / Photo: Annie Macaulay Idibia And Daughter Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.