Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu (21350 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Rubbiish(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
ojuu4u:
Tinubu or God? Since the day her wife sacked Ven Femi Taiwo, thrown his properties out and Ambode refused to cautious his wife, he started seen wrath of God.

Let him go and reconcile with the pastor and makes it publicly , perhaps God will forgive him, if he doesn't, he may end in Jail if not in Grave.
U maybe right
His mishaps may have to do with d maltreatment he gave to the man of God. Often times we belittle the main source of our problems
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Rubbiish(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fourwinds:
shaaaatap ...which God? This is polities being played here.....nonsense ...so clear even to the blind
Were u expecting God to come down from heaven to fight Ambode? God uses people, go read your bible, he even used David son against him when he killed an innocent man because of his wife. I am very confident Ambode mishap got something to do with the man of God. What he did was sacrilegious...the manner in which he sent the man of God away was very bad, all because of his wife's pride.
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by tigerclaws: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by tigerclaws: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

A KG question.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by futurism: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
dejonathan:
I talked for myself
What's your business with wat I want for myself or what I want for my children ?
It is my forking business you nitwit as whatever you support, like in the case of the irritant you nonentities foisted on us as a president that has taken the entire country 50 years backward, AFFECT MY LIFE AND BUSINESS...

Now they want to charge 5% of every of our online payments... a motherforking government that does not provide jobs but plan to steal from the same youth they labelled as LAZY... they do not create jobs but a man started a bike hailing business only for your bastards started planning to charge them 25M per year license fees.. so when they fold up, fools like you ass lick them...

Guy just maintain your line... angry I hate everything about Tinubu and anyone who supports him and his party and for that I hate you!
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Pavarottii(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
dejonathan:
Everything about Lagos will sha be linked to tinubu...He's one of the most hated politician in Nigeria and as the same time he's one of the most successful politician.. Na this kind hatred I want abeg
Wat makes him successful?
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by dejonathan(f): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
futurism:
It is my forking business you nitwit as whatever you support, like in the case of the irritant you nonentities foisted on us as a president that has taken the entire country 50 years backward, AFFECT MY LIFE AND BUSINESS...

Now they want to charge 5% of every of our online payments... a motherforking government that does not provide jobs but plan to steal from the same youth they labelled as LAZY... they do not create jobs but a man started a bike hailing business only for your bastards started planning to charge them 25M per year license fees.. so when they fold up, fools like you ass lick them...

Guy just maintain your line... angry I hate everything about Tinubu and anyone who supports him and his party and for that I hate you!
Go and die...It's not of my fucking business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / Chibok: Parents Of Abducted Schoolgirls Parents Accuse Vice Principal / Ken Wiwa Is Dead! Ken Saro-Wiwa Jnr Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.