Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy (70191 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by MachadoPreto: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Next topic please.

Well noted!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by drips8(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by irohasam112: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
I seriously don't know why this woman is still relevant

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by solmusdesigns: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Famousdan:

i swear grin grin grin

very soon all the girls you played daddy and mummy games with would soon accuse you, tongue you better go and beg them now

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by henrynwafor(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
my woman crush grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by igetdata: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
pelkad1290:
Anything to continue the trend...
At 55 still talking trash A complete rehab would have been the best birthday gift

"A complete rehab would have been the birthday gift"
I like this line.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by WildChild00(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:
I don't understand what's happening these day ooh, Almost 90% of ladies now claim that they have been raped years back

What's happening?? Is that the new trend now?

It's just for them to play the victims card. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Walexybobo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
On a high note.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:
I don't understand what's happening these day ooh, Almost 90% of ladies now claim that they have been raped years back

A lot of women have been raped, but they don’t talk about it. Honestly, if you have sisters, chances are they’ve been raped but will rather keep quiet about it due to the stigma attached and trauma of the blame being cast on them rather than their rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Omoluabi16(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
imagine watering down sexual molestation, telling us she has a high sex drive.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by merits(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Geebe:
I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive Is High And I Prefer Doggy Style — Kemi Olunloyo

Recall Media Room Hub gave her a total makeover while she covered their lastest magazine for her 55th birthday.

They didn't only do that, they also had her on video, where she was drained to a no holds barred interview.

In this short clip, Kemi who turned 55 yesterday revealed she was s*xually molested at 8, her s*x drive is high and she loves it from the back

Watch the video below

https://candytv.ng/i-was-sexually-molested-at-8-my-sx-drive-is-high-and-i-prefer-doggy-style-kemi-olunloyo-video/
Madam you have started your faebuu again,abi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Princeton92(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
I see her name everyday, everywhere BUT yet still I don't get who this lady is OR where exactly she came out from....
Someone help me define her situation pls? Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
angry

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by anambraamaka: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
This woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Champneys: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fu..cking slag!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by chigoziri2403(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin
why do you always disturb lalasti? Mr keneking,

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by hussaini2019: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Haaaaaaa she need a doctor at this age
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Isoduwa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
namiji2598:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever

A fool at 55 will continue being a fool even in hell

Enter house just dey talk like say if she give you from the block say you Nor go do

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by OTharry: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Still very interested at 55
That's s nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by realestniggah: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yo wtf
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by crackhouse(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Can somebody tell this mama to leave a legacy that the younger ones will remember her for when she's gone and not some foolish things.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Richie0974: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

its like many lady got molested ooo... or she is just doing an excellent spin job for the COZA people,

On my way to work this morning, I saw a guy wrapping his arms around a female, while at it he grabbed her backside a few times. The female shouldn't be over 18 yet. In future if she remembers the scenario, it would be tagged as molestation cos she was reluctantly ferrying his hands away from her backside. My point is males do so many things unconsciously, thinking it's normal but whem you look at it closely it can be tagged as a sexual assault. Welcome to the 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Sonfethopia: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:

My.borther almost.all d girls i have dated lost virginity thru rape wen dem send dem go buy something for night.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by tfash96(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
godwinkessi:
As I was reading about Kemi, my neighbor came in, my uncle came in, we read it all together, it solved a lot of household problems for us, we are now more enlightened than we used to. Thank u Kemi
what about mosquitoes in ur house,Dog(s),cockroaches,rats n so on

They didn't turn up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by poshbrave(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
my question is why do most Nigerians Imsult alot even if they don't know d person involved fa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by densiks: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
The devil is really cashing out from his investments in these souls.

The old serpent is smiling to his bank continuously.

I mean,what kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by oluwaahmed: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
pelkad1290:
Anything to continue the trend...

At 55 still talking trash
A complete rehab would have been the best birthday gift

Shes now competing with tacha for O.B.O dick factory reset.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by IMASTEX: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Divay22:
Hahahahah grin
Mama D mama
She has spoken her mind. Though, a more motherly talk would have been expected considering her age in a public fold. However, majority of ladies like it more from the back talking from a professional survey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.