Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy (70194 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Euegene100001: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
godwinkessi:
As I was reading about Kemi, my neighbor came in, my uncle came in, we read it all together, it solved a lot of household problems for us, we are now more enlightened than we used to. Thank u Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by micflo28(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Her kids will be disappointed...trash talk she is meant to leave for her teenage daughter or grand daughter. If she does this for fame then its not working cos my generation are more interested in getting a life now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nonsense n ingredients
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by captianfreeman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who are this woman's children? Can't they frankly talk to her

Anyway, for maintenance and construction of swimming pool, water fountain, water fall and beatification of recreational parks.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by pelkad1290(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Shes now competing with tacha for O.B.O dick factory reset.
Lols
Slay grand -matron abi

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by namiji2598: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house just dey talk like say if she give you from the block say you Nor go do
at least am not at 40 yet
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by dele2k4(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Who gave her wine to drink yesterday , she have started saying nonsense .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Divay22(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
IMASTEX:

She has spoken her mind. Though, a more motherly talk would have been expected considering her age in a public fold. However, majority of ladies like it more from the back talking from a professional survey.
That's the real mama Kemi. She doesn't sugarcoat things.

And ladies liking it from the back lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Timmy301(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Swears this woman is mad grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by CodeTemplar: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
yet u opposed dakolo's wife...hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Americanboy35: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na be everybody be rape victim nowadays
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by TERFAU(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
This woman need to be caged
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by aviato(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:
I don't understand what's happening these day ooh, Almost 90% of ladies now claim that they have been raped years back

What's happening?? Is that the new trend now?
Talking about how you were raped is not a trend, it is just women finally coming out to the world about what they have faced, you see rape news everyday on nairaland and you think that these people are trying to trend, Sad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Menance: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Geebe:
I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive Is High And I Prefer Doggy Style — Kemi Olunloyo

Recall Media Room Hub gave her a total makeover while she covered their lastest magazine for her 55th birthday.

They didn't only do that, they also had her on video, where she was drained to a no holds barred interview.

In this short clip, Kemi who turned 55 yesterday revealed she was s*xually molested at 8, her s*x drive is high and she loves it from the back

Watch the video below

https://candytv.ng/i-was-sexually-molested-at-8-my-sx-drive-is-high-and-i-prefer-doggy-style-kemi-olunloyo-video/

Afonjas and sex 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by tigerclaws: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Next topic please.

Well noted!
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by skales67(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:
I don't understand what's happening these day ooh, Almost 90% of ladies now claim that they have been raped years back

It's all in a bid to seek for notice, sympathy, empathy and attention!

Women love the four things I mentioned up there

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by IMASTEX: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Divay22:

That's the real mama Kemi. She doesn't sugarcoat things.

And ladies liking it from the back lipsrsealed
Lol grin which one you come dey cover mouth at bolded. Na lie? grin I sell sex related herbal products & I offer counseling to male & female on sexual matters. Majority like it that way, especially when you nack with different style from the back. She go wan jump from the partner. He dey make men wey no strong cum quicker than from the front style. So, men wey wan use back gotta get good materials & last well for her. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by PapaAdanna: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Today I confirm that this woman is MAD!

She was the one shouting the other day that she doesn't like sex and she has been celibate for years immemorial

Take this mad woman serious at Ur own doom.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Obason22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:

May be somebody have signed her to their new label now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by drezzyx(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na waooo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Josh6620(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
She looks like a foolish GHOST
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by AMUNSI23(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kemi or what do you call yourself is like your MUMU never DO? ;
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by bamasite(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wahala!

Can't she decline comment? The interviewer self no get respect

Our premium pulsators guarantee full body squirting orgasms. Nationwide delivery. WhatsApp us now to order
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Chukalemon(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hahaha.ashawo go be your hubby, hubby.a fool at 50.shebi this one don't pass 40 grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by solmusdesigns: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Richie0974:

On my way to work this morning, I saw a guy wrapping his arms around a female, while at it he grabbed her backside a few times. The female shouldn't be over 18 yet. In future if she remembers the scenario, it would be tagged as molestation cos she was reluctantly ferrying his hands away from her backside. My point is males do so many things unconsciously, thinking it's normal but whem you look at it closely it can be tagged as a sexual assault. Welcome to the 21st century.

grin

men are biological animals too, i dont condone molestation o, but sometimes it happens
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by ceejay80s(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
No body remember say she no be igbo now, but na if na Igbo person she be nairaland ewarriors go appear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Joystark(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

its like many lady got molested ooo... or she is just doing an excellent spin job for the COZA people,

Nah. Alot have been molested at some point.
I dunno if it wasn't considered a big deal years back or they just didn't have the confidence to come out.

The whole coza issues gave a lot of them the much needed courage.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by bizzibodi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is she not d one that said she has no clit?how comes she has high sex drive?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by yeyeosoronga: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:

It's not new, and I believe her.
Look on the front page, a man has just sexually defiled his 9year old stepdaughter.
On this same NL, we read stories of underage girls being defiled by their teachers, uncles and what have you. And I believe it is a tip of the iceberg, and most cases are under reported or covered up by the wives of these monsters or parents of the girls in order to avoid stigma.
We read these things everyday now because social media has helped a lot to bring it out in the open.
Yet, Naija men want to marry virgins, when your fathers have finished raping all the young girls you will still marry... Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by lamstands(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
It a free world many guys here who are critizing her won't hesitate to get there share if invited over, lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy by Exodora: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stupid old fool so she expect us to belief her . But she the one running her mouth when some other people recanted their experience on sexual abuse .
This woman must be crazy I swear .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cardi B Visits Motherless Baby Home In Lagos, Nigeria With Lots Of Gifts / White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.