Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! (509 Views)

IBB @80: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Describes Him As A Patriot And Nationalist / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2019
As a patriotic Nigerian, you shouldn't hesitate telling the world how patriotic you are with #IamAPatriot. Let this trend, we are not far from the end.

That is Sowore as a young activist. He don tae wey this man start. I just want to ask him why he is doing this same way? World has changed, we aint even reading newspapers again like before. Our phones now serves as mobile offices. He could have started this by bringing Nigerians together on their social media pages. We can still do it, this is a patriotic call if you a Patriot?
#October1st
#IamAPatriot
#TheyCantKillUsAll

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9984734_protest_jpegc5a6a913249060e1446a82f646b333b8
Do you know how many people died on this struggle? Yet the labour of our heroes past must not go in vain... only if we keep our eyes on the trophy. Nigeria must change!
Assemble patriotic Nigerians on a single group, let them meet as par states and march in solidarity on their INDEPENDENCE day, don't forget the zeal that comes with that day. I'm sure the heavy online presence alone would shake the WORLD, and what happens when the world is ready to listen to a particular cry from a nation in pains. If not pains to the world itself. The government will listen, no one needs to be harrased or killed too. Maybe its worth we try. Join patriotic Nigerians today using the hashtag #IamAPatriot
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by AntiBalaka: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2019
We warned you about Buhari.

We presented his historical and then current mindset which are no different from what he has been displaying as President.

But you called us bigots, Tanniods, corruption enablers.

We presented historical fact after fact to warn and plead to you not to continue on the path of Sai Baba.

But what did you do? You called us tribalistic because you guys already had bought into the primordial ethnic religious propaganda. In what can best be described as total hypocrisy, you deployed tribalism in your region to reject Jonathan but accused us who warned against Buhari to be tribalists. Talk about Saul Alinsky's 101 Rules for Radicals :accuse others of what you are guilty of.

CAN warned you but you dismissed them as islamaphobes feeding fat on Jonathan's largesse.

There is no warning we gave then and prediction we made that hasn't come to pass.

It is sad to say that we have been vindicated. Who gains from a preventable disaster? Our warnings and predictions does not make us any smarter but highlights your stupidity in not accepting facts for what they are - facts!

Looking back now, there is nothing we could have said or done to convince you because you were in a state of ecstatic delirium of hate inspired delusion.

Even during his first term up to 2019 reelection, we were still warning and pleading with you for the sake of our country but you termed us wailers and sore losers.

Then the election campaigns and election proper came and we saw how you deployed ethnic sentiments against those of us not supporting Buhari and used Atiku's choice of a seasoned technocrat (Obi) as a reason why Yorubas must stand with Buhari over Osinbajo going further that a vote for Buhari in 2019 will guarantee a Yoruba president come 2023.

All through from 2014, you have been the narrow minded selfish ones who voted Buhari to spite the better south.

Your support for Buhari was selfish, tribalistic and rooted in jealousy.

You do not care about the state of the country under Buhari, you are just now waking up to find that your alliance has not benefited your region as much as you anticipated and that the jihad on the better south has not left us in ruins but standing stronger and better off than YOU and the rest of the country.

God in heaven is protecting and providing for his children, while you satanic god in Aso Rock has turned on you.

Your gnashing of teeth and wailing under your saviour Buhari is akin to those who find themselves in hell with the devil.

You are beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Davash222(m): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2019
You and who

Make all man dey em dey.

When we were warning you guys about Buhari, una hear?? You said Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria after slice bread. Enjoy your next level.

Buhari till 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by izombie(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
The only thing that still brings me to nigeria is my family. Op, i am not a patriotic nigerian. Take that patriotism and shove it. How do you expect me to be patriotic when the president still goes outside the country for medicals? When the senators,governors, ministers, the well to do's all have their children schooling outside the country, how can i be a patriot? When a journey of 3 hours by road takes 12 hours because of bad roads, how can i be a patriot? When electricity supply is almost zero, how can i be patriotic?
No make me vex o.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2019
AntiBalaka:
We warned you about Buhari.

We presented his historical and then current mindset which are no different from what he has been displaying as President.

But you called us bigots, Tanniods, corruption enablers.

We presented historical fact after fact to warn and plead to you not to continue on the path of Sai Baba.

But what did you do? You called us tribalistic because you guys already had bought into the primordial ethnic religious propaganda. In what can best be described as total hypocrisy, you deployed tribalism in your region to reject Jonathan but accused us who warned against Buhari to be tribalists. Talk about Saul Alinsky's 101 Rules for Radicals :accuse others of what you are guilty of.

CAN warned you but you dismissed them as islamaphobes feeding fat on Jonathan's largesse.

There is no warning we gave then and prediction we made that hasn't come to pass.

It is sad to say that we have been vindicated. Who gains from a preventable disaster? Our warnings and predictions does not make us any smarter but highlights your stupidity in not accepting facts for what they are - facts!

Looking back now, there is nothing we could have said or done to convince you because you were in a state of ecstatic delirium of hate inspired delusion.

Even during his first term up to 2019 reelection, we were still warning and pleading with you for the sake of our country but you termed us wailers and sore losers.

Then the election campaigns and election proper came and we saw how you deployed ethnic sentiments against those of us not supporting Buhari and used Atiku's choice of a seasoned technocrat (Obi) as a reason why Yorubas must stand with Buhari over Osinbajo going further that a vote for Buhari in 2019 will guarantee a Yoruba president come 2023.

All through from 2014, you have been the narrow minded selfish ones who voted Buhari to spite the better south.

Your support for Buhari was selfish, tribalistic and rooted in jealousy.

You do not care about the state of the country under Buhari, you are just now waking up to find that your alliance has not benefited your region as much as you anticipated and that the jihad on the better south has not left us in ruins but standing stronger and better off than YOU and the rest of the country.

God in heaven is protecting and providing for his children, while you satanic god in Aso Rock has turned on you.

Your gnashing of teeth and wailing under your saviour Buhari is akin to those who find themselves in hell with the devil.

You are beyond redemption.
Davash222:
You and who

Make all man dey em dey.

When we were warning you guys about Buhari, una hear?? You said Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria after slice bread. Enjoy your next level.

Buhari till 2023!!!

One day my sons and daughters will ask "dad when things were deteriorating, what you was your impact" Then i'll answer, my children i tried. I will show them this proof on your comments then i hope your children see this too.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Amatarasha(f): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Honourable adaibeku come and take note of any foolish igbos that will open mouth here!

Amadioha will deal wt dem
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Davash222(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Drabeey:

One day my sons and daughters will ask "dad when things were deteriorating, what you was your impact" Then i'll answer, my children i tried. I will show them this proof on your comments then i hope your children see this too.
My children would go to your posts in 2015 and prove you and your children wrong.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:

My children would go to your posts in 2015 and prove you and your children wrong.

I hope we can still boast of internet connectivity by then grin
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Davash222(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Drabeey:

I hope we can still boast of internet connectivity by then grin
The joke is on you and those who brought this menace upon us.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
izombie:
The only thing that still brings me to nigeria is my family. Op, i am not a patriotic nigerian. Take that patriotism and shove it. How do you expect me to be patriotic when the president still goes outside the country for medicals? When the senators,governors, ministers, the well to do's all have their children schooling outside the country, how can i be a patriot? When a journey of 3 hours by road takes 12 hours because of bad roads, how can i be a patriot? When electricity supply is almost zero, how can i be patriotic?
No make me vex o.

Some of us don't have better places to run to (okay i can visit Ghana again). Haaa, now i see what you are saying. Are you saying we should leave it the way it is? Who would rescue the remaining family members when insurgency and insecurity becomes a norm? Have a rethink sir, this is our country. Let's join hands together..
The plans is not to cause chaos. Why can't we try?
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by AntiBalaka: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Drabeey:

You dare not blame us for your initial and continued foolishness.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by izombie(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Drabeey:

Some of us don't have better places to run to (okay i can visit Ghana again). Haaa, now i see what you are saying. Are you saying we should leave it the way it is? Who would rescue the remaining family members when insurgency and insecurity becomes a norm? Have a rethink sir, this is our country. Let's join hands together..
The plans is not to cause chaos. Why can't we try?
no need to try because the people you are trying for will be the ones to laugh at you. We should divide the country. This nigeria we have now will never work. Nigeria is already burning and hopefull it will not explode.
Re: Are You A Patriot? We Need To Continue This Struggle From Here! by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2019

(1)

2014:Tinubu's Revolution call; Punch,DailyPost,TheNation deletes story overnight / Yorubas Now Blaming Igbos For Their Failed Revolution / Buhari, Tinubu, Others Under Fire For Allegedly Fabricating Lies Against Jonatha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.