Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) (9574 Views)

My Boss And I. Real S*xscapade +18 / How I Became Dickmatized. Real S*xscapade 18+ / Check Out The Trending ‘sexy Real S*x-dolls’ People Are Talking About (18+ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Real S * X Scene Between Actor Jim Iyke, Ghanaian Actress (video) by GistMoree10: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Popular Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke and a Ghanaian actress broke the internet with their realistic s*x scene in 2012 which was released by iROKOTV.
In 2013, the Ghanaian actress, Nikki Samonas came out to address the controversial intimate scenes with Nigerian ‘bad boy’ actor Jim Iyke.
In an exclusive interview with UTV, Samonas debunked the claims that she had sex with Nigerian A-list actor, Jim Iyke in the movie “My First Wife”.
Although, the duo were seen doing some 18+ ‘adult moves’.
In the movie, both actors kissed so deeply that Iyke even exposed her boobs for all to see, grabbed them and sucked them live.
Jim Iyke’s bare b*m can also be seen in the clip.
Many have criticized the Nigerian actor for taking up such daring role while others hailed both actors for making the s*x scene so real.
See the video and reactions below:

[url=https://sub4subvideobooster.page?amv=1&apn=sub4sub.video.booster&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sub4subvideobooster.page%2F%3FUser_id%3D3619D017-DA84-4FD4-80A4-95A7D0CDE94C]WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO[/url]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.