Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) (37006 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ovoko..... Wetin dey happen 4 9ja sef
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
igwefivestar:
news like this, afonjas are the real G.O.A.T.
Okay, let's blame buhari cool

Or what do you think?
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

Okay, let's blame buhari cool

Or what do you think?
lol, as usual.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ubunja paedos will want tongue us when we are agaibst brutality against our girls. Animals in human skin.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by delishpot: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
merits:
I keep on telling women,once a man married to you legally always allow him to dig what he paid for,but some women will be doing holy,holy life again after elaborate wedding.
Women wake up to your once man demand for his right.

So the right response is to rape?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by dele2k4(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
See the result of bringing a child from other relationship to another marriage, no how the female of them will be the victim if at all the wife satisfied him than normal the man will still do this abi what is the fault of the innocent girl if the mother does not perform her duty definitely if the girl is from this man he will do the same and also bring the blame upon the woman, please intending woman shine your face well well.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by maingwaest(f): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Castrate the beast of a man a second tym.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why are the men beside him smiling?
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by oluwafemme129(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by batstan(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
And why is the twerp by his right side laughing?
He is seeing himself becoming famous, online
grin
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by bamasite(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wahala again
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Freemanbobble:
I just tire for men o

And the thing be say millions of women are out there that wants to be fuckkked

Just approach them with confidence and head straight to the matter that is important
don't beat around the bush by keeping them as friends for some time before banging them
Just head straight to the banging matter. If they don't want then let them go
If they want then bang and keep them as fuckkking mate

Repeat this method all the time and you will never lack woman to bang

you talk like Juliet Oyenyechi has accepted that brother's proposal.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Toscarel: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81031693:
RIVERS state again?!

Why all these terrible and evil.news coming from that part of the country in recent times?!

May God save his children o!

The animal deserved to be locked up for life!

Seeing this one while they just brought his fellow animal to book concerning the little 10 year old girl below here,.......

Sick beings everywhere......

you would make noise cos its a norm at your part of Nigeria, pedophilia is the order of the day there and legal so people never get to report it

nonsense and self righteous
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
These delusional ipob miscreants sef angry

Oya, let's blame tinubu, buhari or osinbajo undecided

coming out from a frustrated afonja from the waste side of the country grin grin grin grin

is that not what you creepy set of pedophiles in the waste side are known for grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by merits(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
delishpot:

So the right response is to rape?
Capital NO,but am just saying what's generated to some men misbehavior.
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
His wife should be arrested also, she is an accessory to rape as do the devilish man, medical castration plus life imprisonment
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Fourwinds: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kizzygentle:
I know a lot of pple will condemn this man and me as well for what am abt to say.
Am not gonna support d man for raping his stepdaughter but truth be told. Any man who is sexually active is vulnerable to any sexual misbehaviour. When a man wants sex and doesn't get it he turns to a beast. He can go as far as raping his grandma.sex is been controlled by d brain.the moment d brain gets a sexual signal it doesn't stop or terminate d signal/msg until the body has responded positively to d signal. At that point any thng around hìm he sees as a sex object, animal inclusive.what am trying to say is the wife messed up. The man should av as well just self serviced himself. May God help us all..
if you can't control your sexual urge, then you ary doomed ....yes you heard me well....Doomed ...how can you give me this stupid brain interpretation... Im a man for Christ sake...control what eyes see and be discipline....we just like giving foolish excuses

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari will not do anything now against these apostles of Biodun Fatoyinbo until US sanctions Nigeria
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Rhema04(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't know why that complete fool in suit was smiling ...
Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kizzygentle:
I know a lot of pple will condemn this man and me as well for what am abt to say.
Am not gonna support d man for raping his stepdaughter but truth be told. Any man who is sexually active is vulnerable to any sexual misbehaviour. When a man wants sex and doesn't get it he turns to a beast. He can go as far as raping his grandma.sex is been controlled by d brain.the moment d brain gets a sexual signal it doesn't stop or terminate d signal/msg until the body has responded positively to d signal. At that point any thng around hìm he sees as a sex object, animal inclusive.what am trying to say is the wife messed up. The man should av as well just self serviced himself. May God help us all..

Is it only his grandma? why not include raping his mother or even sticking it into an animal because he must release into something, he can even rape his son's anus or as usual, defile his daughter self, but if the same brain see death penalty for rape e go reset by force. I thought I have seen stupid and foolish posts but your own takes the award for the most senseless post I've read on Nairaland so far

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Hardes(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
This kind of issue deserves jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by tevinsolt: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kizzygentle:

If that's how you feel you are not well, there's something terribly wrong mentally. It is good that you've shared but check into a hospital as soon as possible before do what you'll regret.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Bharmzis: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by Omudia11: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
To say you're stupid would be a compliment. There are no words known to the gods and man to describe your level of insanity.
Kizzygentle:

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is it ever their own fault?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
You’re an idiot
merits:
I keep on telling women,once a man married to you legally always allow him to dig what he paid for,but some women will be doing holy,holy life again after elaborate wedding.
Women wake up to your once man demand for his right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oh he should have raped the woman.
Fantastic solution.

Mor0n
kmcutez:
He should have raped the silly mother instead of the stepdaughter. What kind of useless excuse is he giving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
What kind of human beings are on this forum?
Are you an animal?
So his brain is responsible and not him.
If a full grown man can’t use his senses, does he deserve to be called a person? Lord have mercy on you rapists and rapist apologists.

Guess what? If a sexually active gay man is around you, then he’s justified to rape you since he is not responsible for his own actions. You evil men talk like this because you have no regard for the humanity of women. That’s why what you wants matters most never mind who gets hurt. If the tables are turned and gay man raped you because he was sex starved then it wouldn’t be okay. Only what pleases your loins are important I guess

You don’t deserve the air you breathe for not being disgusted at something like this happening to child.
Kizzygentle:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) by delishpot: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
merits:

Capital NO,but am just saying what's generated to some men misbehavior.

So to misbehave, instead of dating or sleeping consentual with a mature woman, his response by rape is understandable? How do you people reason like animals sef? A man rapes a female, not only a female but a child and all you can say is that his wife's character made him misbehave. Saying if only she gave himherv@gina to fvck he would not have been tempted to rape a minor? Are you normal at all?
If a woman had dated another man giving the excuse of her husband not having time, you men wod eat her head even if her complaints were valid. That is she dated a nature man o, not a minor. Yet here you are giving excuses for a man who raped a child. God is merciful indeed cos if I had the power people that comment like you will be punished for eternity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow / Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.