Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (27794 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG / Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by raphy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
that place is always boiling with that Yoruba cult war's.

I was in a bus sometime.heading to ikotun trafick gridlock was on the road.i sat near the driver.then i saw one Yoruba guy bring out knife and cut another guy on the neck blood just spill on a small car lark beside the road. the man was down on his pool.of blood everyone was just looking at him.

people where just scared.

life of the street in ikotun.
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by Antony061(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
so nairaland too is lying?
It's council and not ikotun o!
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by badmus306(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lovexme:
Where area at Ikotun is in the photo? I thought the killing happened at Council area?
It's council not Ikotun
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by Antony061(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
1) wait o! you only mentioned RRS
lnsc,sars,lagos state task forces with their black maria! they all there o!
pls why and how did you for get them?
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by Giant777(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lovexme:
Where area at Ikotun is in the photo? I thought the killing happened at Council area?
you mind them.... Ikotun that is peaceful as anything. It was in council not ikotun
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
erinalex:

Is tinubu god ?

Why must u drag Tinubu's name to Everything that happens ?

He is not d Governor or d president.

Learn to react to issues without name calling.
okay. I am wrong to have called out tinubu. But I am sincerely not happy with the state of affairs in Yorubaland. We are not faring well because we are close to the power seat. We have always fared well, a force to reckon with power or not. Why are we as a people so comfortable queuing being these Fulani cabals waiting for power even after they've bleeped us up over and over again. Tinubu is the closest to power, but why the criminal silence over this Fulani madness in South western states and Nigeria generally. Awo would never have stood for this and you know it.
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by erinalex: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
okay. I am wrong to have called out tinubu. But I am sincerely not happy with the state of affairs in Yorubaland. We are not faring well because we are close to the power seat. We have always fared well, a force to reckon with power or not. Why are we as a people so comfortable queuing being these Fulani cabals waiting for power even after they've bleeped us up over and over again. Tinubu is the closest to power, but why the criminal silence over this Fulani madness in South western states and Nigeria generally. Awo would never have stood for this and you know it.

Only a Yoruba bastard will be happy with what's happening in Yorubaland presently.

Tinubu being close to aso rock is not about Yoruba's interest, but his own personal interest.

I don't place hope on any politician, regardless of religion or tribe; all of them are simply the same.

My only grouse is,why single out Tinubu for any bad development in d nation.

A tree of Tinubu can't make a forest; he still enjoys support from other greedy fellow politicians.

I agree with u that, the Yoruba nation is lagging in all ramifications.

I don't have big issues with Tinubu and co; but my major problem are the youths , listen to what comes out of their mouths these days, really didn't give me any hope.

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO's name should not be mentioned along today's politicians. A SAGE. He was millions of miles above these miserable pple we now have around.

Enjoy ur day.
Re: Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos by fayomim: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2019
dmltoyin:
If you wonn last on the street
Don't walk with your eyes closed
Stay outta trouble
Stay outta troubled zone

To kill dey hungry some people
BEWARE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Vessels Avoid Eastern Ports — NPA Boss / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments / Gunmen In Anambra Ambush Governor Okowa’s Security Personnel, Kill 3 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.