Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (10424 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Did The Jesus Christ Of The Bible Ever Exist? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2010
Hey you just display another ignorant here why will he talk to people in parable why can't he talk in the way they will understand what he means if he is truth sent to them then why did he speak to them in parable since he know they will not understand, is like preaching to and hausa man in ibo laguage how will he understand what you mean you see again your Jesus is deceit not my own ISA (AS)
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
@bashy_demy (Mallam)

Some brotherly advice

Going fwd, for reference purposes, the word you should have used in your post must be "IGNORANCE" not IGNORANT shocked. I will suggest that you proof read or spell check your postings in future. Such oversights can be shocking to readers. It may also count against you when crossing the channels into the EURO ZONE. Such lapses trigger uneasy tension at border control. Even Allah might feel embarrassed

Lastly, upgrade in regards to your spirituality because currently u're totally outdated. embarassed

Peace wink
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Pls dont change the topic defend what you are to defend
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by TORDOO(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
Isla is the religion of the devil,muhamed was a slave in angola,ask google.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
Why should I defend what the Lord has already established in his Word.

You and your associates keep quoting and interpreting the bible out of context due to your either lack of understanding or sheer ignorance.
The topic states " The superiority of Jesus Christ over prophet Mohammed" on which I have given valid points stated in the bible as the basis of my findings.

In Christainity, we breathe and live Christ. Without him we can do nothing. He is our Provider, Counsellor, Comforter, Healer, Supporter. In him we can do all things. Can the same be said about Mohammed in Islam?

Without Chirst, all muslims are going to HELL and that is the honest truth. Get that into your fibre and digest it.

I repeat, upgrade bro cool
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hmmmm i can't stop laughing at your stupidity i know your parent's will be ashamed of you proof me wrong
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2010
@Yommyuk: please my knowledgeable man of the christian religion, please quote and interpret these in context, since we in Islam are not knowledgeable,hence we are always out of context in every respect. Thank you.

1).   Jesus said "Of my own power, I can do nothing". This is very profound.

2).   Jesus said and his disciples believed it, "Your servant Jesus, who You sent". Another profound statement.

3).   Jesus said "Hear, oh Israel, our Lord is One God". Profoundly a destruction of Trinity.

4).   Jesus said "my God, my God, . . . why has thou forsaken me?" Profoundly a sign of disbelief.

I will stop until you help me to understand what these meant, if not what they obviously said, as listed above. I wonder what you will say the meaning of this here is "Olu and Ayo are good friends, attending the same school"?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2010
@Sweetnecta,

There is a "characteristic" that you and your associates lack, it is called wisdom and understanding. Without it, you are just like an empty barrel.

The delivery of Scriptural content can be compared to delivering food. A baby seeks mothers milk while an adult seeks meat. You seek meat while you still at baby stage. How will u manage and not crumble.

Read about the Parable of the Sower in the bible. The reference made to the first seeds applies to your kind. I opt to sow my seeds on a fertile ground. Why waste my seeds on a rocky path.

Peace cool
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 12:48am On Nov 05, 2010
@bashy_demy

Hmmmm i can't stop laughing at your stupidity i know your parent's will be ashamed of you proof me wrong

So your parents are proud of a child who wants to enter into the euro zone from morrocco by road abi? grin grin grin
Such silly parents should be ashamed of themselves.
Even allah  and muhammed are ashamed of your extreme stupidity undecided

Upgrade bro. Jesus loves u.  cool
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2010
yommyuk:

@Bashy_demy & vedaxcool

I am not surprised by your atittudes. You are the type of people my Lord Jesus Christ was referring to in the "parable of the sower."Read the bolded words below.  There u go sad

The Parable of the Sower

1 That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2 Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”
10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
   though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
   you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
   they hardly hear with their ears,
   and they have closed their eyes.

Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
   hear with their ears,
   understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

obviously, THIS PARABLE SUMS UP YOUR CASE, YOU ARE THE SEED THAT THE BIRD SWALLOWED, PAUL'S LIES HAS TURNED JESUS WORDS TO MERE SAYINGS, MOREOVER YOU HAVE ACCUSED JESUS OF LYING  WHEN HE REFFERED TO HIMSELF AS A SERVANT, BUT YOU LIARS DISPLACED HIS WORDS AND CALL HIM GOD, INDEED BLESSED IS THE EYES THAT SEES, BUT MORE BLESSING IS ON THE HEART THAT TELLS THE TRUTH AFTER SEEING THE TRUTH.

AS SWEETNECTA SURMERISE YOUR PATHETIC FAITH PROBLEMS:
Sweetnecta:

@Yommyuk: please my knowledgeable man of the christian religion, please quote and interpret these in context, since we in Islam are not knowledgeable,hence we are always out of context in every respect. Thank you.

1).   Jesus said "Of my own power, I can do nothing". This is very profound.

2).   Jesus said and his disciples believed it, "Your servant Jesus, who You sent". Another profound statement.

3).   Jesus said "Hear, oh Israel, our Lord is One God". Profoundly a destruction of Trinity.

4).   Jesus said "my God, my God, . . . why has thou forsaken me?" Profoundly a sign of disbelief.

I will stop until you help me to understand what these meant, if not what they obviously said, as listed above. I wonder what you will say the meaning of this here is "Olu and Ayo are good friends, attending the same school"?

I AGREE A 100% WITH EVERY LINE YOU WROTE.
yommyuk:

@Bashy_demy & vedaxcool

I have to give it 2 you guys. Total waste of time. undecided

I ALSO HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU, "YOU ARE A GREAT MASTER IN THE ART OF DOUBLE SPEAK"
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2010
yommyuk:

@bashy_demy

So your parents are proud of a child who wants to enter into the euro zone from morrocco by road abi? grin grin grin
Such silly parents should be ashamed of themselves.
Even allah  and muhammed are ashamed of your extreme stupidity undecided

Upgrade bro. Jesus loves u.  cool

LOL you really make me laugh so cos i wrote that on my profile then you think that what am doing guy you need to wise up. i am a responsible child of my parent's and Family everyone cherished even my In-laws and there Family cherished me and very happy they have me as Son in-law, and do you think am the like of you that just go and turn yourself to non immigrant in UK guy watch out for UK border enforce they are surely looking for people like you ok i travel to where ever i want i live a rightful life with faith in Allah not like you running from one place to Another when last have you been in Nigeria? i repeat again your parent's will be ashamed of you proof me wrong give me there number and i'll give you mine and we them i know your parent's will denying knowing you.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
@Vedaxcool

u're wrong! How can a mere bird eat a seed that has already grown into a tree with roots so deep on a fertile soil, watered by the fountain of Life.
Impossible.

What you ignorant muslims fail to understand is that Jesus Christ did not come with the flash and spark of someone in need of attention, nor did he make his status and calling glowingly obvious. Instead, he chose the path of humility, privacy and REVELATION RECOGNISED BY FAITH.

By faith and revelation by the Holy spirit, we know that our Lord Jesus Christ healed wondrously, raised people from the dead, and utimately rose from the dead himself. A quest that mohammed never accomplished. Jesus did not need the "Sword" to showcase his mission. It is the Holy spirit that draws those who have faith in him. His quiet but effective ministry inaugurated God's Kingdom.

That is why in Matthew 11:2-6 when John the baptist heard about the things the Messiah was doing, he sent his disciples to ask Jesus "Are you the Messiah we have been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?" Jesus Christ told them " Go back to John and tell him what you have heard and seen - the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life and the Gospel is being preached to the poor. Therefore my Lord Jesus Christ is telling me to tell you now "In the name of Jesus the same miraculous works that happened in the bible still happens in the body of Christ this very day. Can the name of mohammed heal anyone? Nope!

For now ignore whether Jesus Christ is God or not.  That is meat for adults.
Going back to the Topic, Is Jesus Christ mission far superior than mohammed's? To that I give a great resounding YES!
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
@bashy_demy

Info regarding your location and aim was taken from a post on the Travel section of NL. Unless you are a lair.

In regards to my immigration status, bro I will not boast on irrelevants. All is vanity. However in that regard, I thank God . Check some of my post on the Travel section. If you need advice, post and I will deliver.

Concerning my parents. If your have a bible, look at Ephesians 6:2 " Honor your father and mother, things will go well for you and you will have a long life on the earth." This is God's first commandment with a promise. God promised and has already fulfilled that part in my life here on earth. Even if death comes knocking on the door, my children will be well catered for. However Jesus Christ said I should first seek the Kingdom of Heaven then all other things will be added on to me. This I do and I am blessed. Therefore the word "shame" is alien to me.

However to you(whatever your real name is) Jesus Christ has become a stumbling block. O ye of little faith. Perpetrator of "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth", A builder of a house on sand and an unbeliever.

Matthew 11:21-24
"What sorrow awaits you, Muslim Unbelievers! For the miracles Jesus did long ago in wicked Tyre and Sidon, their people have repented of their sins long ago, clothing themselves in burlap and throwing ashes on their heads to show their remorse. I tell you(Now, Lucifer) Tyre and Sidon will be better off on judgement day than you. For you Isalmic unbelievers will not be honoured in heaven. Your place will be the place of dead. For if the miracles I did for you had been done in wicked Sodom, it would still be here today. I tell you (mallam) even Sodom will be better off on judgement day than you."[b][/b]
Note, in the bible the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah happened in Genesis, See Jesus is claiming that he did it. Another pointer that JESUS IS GOD. cheesy
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
@yummyUK i wish you know what you've just done to yourself did you? Well you just bring the wrath of God upon yourself i wish you knew the kind what you have just done to your self . Where is your bible dint your own bible warn you not to judge so you wont be judge but now you have just done the greatest mistake of your life with that. Who are you to even deside who go to heaven or Hell and mind you those sodom and gomorah might gain heaven before your jesus. Yummyuk do not judge anyone so you wont be judge. Just simple Advice
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #139 on: Today at 10:27:38 PM »
[Quote]@Vedaxcool
u're wrong! How can a mere bird eat a seed that has already grown into a tree with roots so deep on a fertile soil, watered by the fountain of Life.[/b]Impossible.[/Quote]What is the Fountain of Life? The Bible with all the contradictions? If that is the "fountain of life", for you, the reality is that such a life is in need of life support because it has expired.

[Quote]What you ignorant muslims fail to understand is that [b]Jesus Christ did not come with the flash and spark of someone in need of attention, nor did he make his status and calling glowingly obvious.
Instead, he chose the path of humility, privacy and REVELATION RECOGNISED BY FAITH.[/Quote]It must be a faith that is blind, that is rightfully called "Blind Faith". A person whose mind is sound, with a 20/20hindsight and foresight and sight in the present, will disagree with your saying that Jesus of the Bible was meek in the delivery of his"Gospel", though varied and versioned, and according to, it is full of pump and pageantry. It insulted tribes, as dogs, individuals as fools, groups and generations as leaches, vipers, adulterous, low faith, condescending to all except himself, who as a powerless and servant saying seeing him is equal to seeing God! Arrogance, then debased by his Lord Who refused by rejecting his request of not wanting to die. "my God, my God, . . . . why have you forsaken me?" is not a statement coming from the mouth of an entity who the God he addressed.

[Quote]By faith[/Quote]A faith that has no evidence to support it but only baseless conjectures, but all provable evidences with rationality are against it. What can come out this, except "phantom" and imaginary ideas like lies called revelations and or Angels running messages of God mislabeled as "Holy Ghost" They are so ashamed that they are now calling it Holy Spirit, not realizing that Jinn, Angels are invisible spirits.

[Quote]and revelation by the Holy spirit,[/QUote]The Gospel is a revelation from the mouth of Jesus. But it was not recorded, some later generations penned a mixture or assortment of truth, partial truth and inuendo and outright lies. In addition statements of Paul and others,as "Epistles", mere letters are "revelations", too. Which role did holy spirit play in "in my opinion"? Lets remember what was written to most excellent Theophillus, if we may.

[Quote]we know that our Lord Jesus Christ healed wondrously, raised people from the dead, and utimately rose from the dead himself.[/Quote]Afterit or before it,he said "Of my own power,I can do nothing". This opposes him capable of doing any of these on his own and since he said he is a servant sent by God, we know he couldnt be God/Lord for real. A group must be lying. WHich one of the two?

[Quote]A quest that mohammed never accomplished.[/Quote]Father Abraham didnt have to die or healed any one before allthe threeso called monotheist faiths called the Iraqi man father. Or his Lord saying that he was His Personal Friend.

[Qquote]Jesus did not need the "Sword" to showcase his mission.[quote][/QUote]Watin preacher go take sword do? He missed road ooo oh oh. No be the road wey he for take. Unless a fighter who didnt fight, is the own you will find sword in his possession.

[Quote]It is the Holy spirit that draws those who have faith in him.[/Quote]The weak Holy Spirit suddenly becamethe only effective too that Jesus had. Jesus himself cant do nothing all by himself with any help. And this is your Lord?

[Quote]His quiet but effective ministry inaugurated God's Kingdom.[/Quote]There was dominion that God was always ruing over. Heavens and earth were part of this before Jesus. I wonder what this "kingdom" is, especially since Adam all the way to John son of Zacharias and all those who follow them shall enter Paradise.If Paradise is not the Kingdom of God, what is Kingdom of God and is it more desirable than Paradise? Please proof it.

[Quote]That is why in Matthew 11:2-6 when John the baptist heard about the things the Messiah was doing, he sent his disciples to ask Jesus "Are you the Messiah we have been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?" Jesus Christ told them " Go back to John and tell him what you have heard and seen - the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life and the Gospel is being preached to the poor.[/Quote]Even though John himself was asked by the scholars of the Book; "Are your [1] Elijah. or [2] Christ, or [3] The prophet? John was not any of them. Jesus was just one of them, the # [2]. Now tell me who or where are #s [1] and [3], in light of the fact that Jesus as # [2], before he left the earth said a personality which he called "Another Comforter" will arrive to the world?

[Quote]Therefore my Lord Jesus Christ is telling me to tell you now "In the name of Jesus the same miraculous works that happened in the bible still happens in the body of Christ this very day. Can the name of mohammed heal anyone? Nope![/Quote]While Only God can heal, neither Muhammad nor Jesus can heal. Jesus, contrary to your take on him said "of my own power, I can do nothing".WHich part of it is clammy to you? But them Jesus said, according to your Bible that you christians shall do bigger things than he did, by his name. So, since you live in England, make true the Jesus' statement or prophesy by helping a maimed British Military officer who lost a limb in Iraq or Afghanistan. Grow him a limb; leg or arm or both, it does not matter. Make sure that, I as a muslim is ashamed for real by you growing that limb for your fellow christian who got wounded in a battle of crusade against the unbelieving muslims.

[Quote]For now ignore whether Jesus Christ is God or not. That is meat for adults.
Going back to the Topic, Is Jesus Christ mission far superior than mohammed's? To that I give a great resounding YES![/Quote]And your yardstick was the lie of Servant who became Master, without any evidence. Or a powerless who became the Most Powerful.There is no evidence, too.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 1:18am On Nov 06, 2010
@bashy_demy

You keep quoting the bible " do not judge" but you refuse to believe in it's contents. I call that hypocrisy in the highest degree.

A hymn in our church says " Father, count me among those who will gain eternal Life. and the bible clearly states that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Jesus. This I believe, therefore how can I recieve the wrath of God. It is only those who choose not to believe that will recieve the wrath of God.

Jesus Christ said in John 14:1 Don't let your hearts be troubled, trust in God and trust also in me. This I do, So trouble is not my portion but for only those who disbelieve.

Revelation 22:12-13 clearly states the JESUS Christ is coming soon, bringing his reward to repay all people (myself included) according to their deeds. He is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Begining and the End. King of Kings! Lord of Lords! The Lion of Judah! THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE!

Who I am to judge.  
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 1:29am On Nov 06, 2010
@Sweetnecta,

I have opted to disregard your last post. Makes no sense at all. You know the truth but have decided  not to  accept it. No be by force bro.

Rev 22:7 " Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book(Bible). Meaning I am blessed. cheesy

U? undecided

bro no stress yourself jare. wetin pass stress dey come soon cool
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 2:15am On Nov 06, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #140 on: Yesterday at 11:10:56 PM »
[Quote]@bashy_demy

Info regarding your location and aim was taken from a post on the Travel section of NL. Unless you are a lair.

In regards to my immigration status, bro I will not boast on irrelevants. All is vanity. However in that regard, I thank God . Check some of my post on the Travel section. If you need advice, post and I will deliver.

Concerning my parents. If your have a bible, look at Ephesians 6:2 " Honor your father and mother, things will go well for you and you will have a long life on the earth." This is God's first commandment with a promise. God promised and has already fulfilled that part in my life here on earth. Even if death comes knocking on the door, my children will be well catered for. However Jesus Christ said I should first seek the Kingdom of Heaven then all other things will be added on to me. This I do and I am blessed. Therefore the word "shame" is alien to me.[/Quote]May Allah not count us among those who disregard their parents. So of them live to old age. Some of those who truly love their parents die young. I pray for a long life of true dawah for the pleasure of the One Whose Pleasure should be sort.

[Quote]However to you(whatever your real name is) Jesus Christ has become a stumbling block.[/Quote]Same way Muhammad (AS) has become for you. No. Your condition is even worse. You are more harsh.

[QUote]O ye of little faith.[/QUote]Arrogance. Like human god, you his servant has that attitude.

[Quote]Perpetrator of "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth", A builder of a house on sand and an unbeliever.[/Quote]Biblcal Moses got this from God of the OT. maybe its jesus, since you are saying that he kiled all in Sodom.

[Quote]Matthew 11:21-24
"What sorrow awaits you, Muslim Unbelievers! For the miracles Jesus did long ago in wicked Tyre and Sidon,[/Quote]WHo is the speaker, here?

[Quote]their people have repented of their sins long ago, clothing themselves in burlap and throwing ashes on their heads to show their remorse. I tell you(Now, Lucifer) Tyre and Sidon will be better off on judgement day than you. For you Isalmic unbelievers will not be honoured in heaven. Your place will be the place of dead. For if the miracles I did for you had been done in wicked Sodom, it would still be here today. I tell you (mallam) even Sodom will be better off on judgement day than you."[b][/b][/Quote]Was the speaker Jesus or somebody else? Compare the two bold[s] and ask yourself about the first, if Sodom repented, why destroy her citizens, if you are forgiving? What miracles done for us, the muslims? Was Jesus still alive in 610 when Islam of Muhammad (AS) began? The write of this piece, matthew 11 verses 21/24 must be shame less to drag us the Muslim into these expensive jokes.

[Quote]Note, in the bible the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah happened in Genesis, See Jesus is claiming that he did it. Another pointer that JESUS IS GOD. Cheesy[/Quote]The Writer of the verses began with Jesus in a third person term. How can Jesus be the speaker? How can he therefore the God that he was His servant?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2010
@sweetnecta,

u are not making sense
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2010
yommyuk:

@Sweetnecta,

I have opted to disregard your last post. Makes no sense at all. You know the truth but have decided  not to  accept it. No be by force bro.

Rev 22:7 " Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book(Bible). Meaning I am blessed. cheesy

U? undecided

bro no stress yourself jare. wetin pass stress dey come soon cool

so it was only the post how about the rest of the post you find those to be true saying? glad you accept the rest of the post but only the last one.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2010
@Yommyuk: [Quote]Rev 22:7 " Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book(Bible). Meaning I am blessed. Cheesy[/Quote]The looking has been going on for 2,000 years. The "Soon" has not arrived, yet. That figures.

But what gives?

Do we continue to expect, and generations and after generations of expectants die without REV 22;7, fulfilled? This is the reality since the most adherents, the disciples expected and died without the fulfillment.

But the Quran is here, now.

This morning, I read for prayer the verses of Surah Imran where Allah was telling Mary through Jibril (AS) that her son Isa bin Maryam shall be born only by Command of Allah, because when Allah decrees a thing, He but say to it, Be. So it Be.

When Allah wishes Isa bin Maryam to return, he will be allowed to return, landing on earth at a place in Syria, that the Messenger (AS) spoke about, even when the place was not even a place to be recognized. Now the place is being constituted, fulfilled as predicted in the hadith, just as the hadith of the arabs competing among themselves and mankind to build Tall Buildings/structures out there in desert, as in Dhubai, etc.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2010
lol

Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by zulureal(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2010
PLS THERE IS KNW SUPERIORITY BETWEEN JESUS AND MOHAMMED JESUS IS PROPHT OF GOD AND MOHAMMED IS A PROPHT OF GOD WHAT GOD IN THE HOLY HE SAID BELIVE IN ME AND THE PROPHT NOT THAT HE SAID ONE IS SUPERIORITY THAN ONE JESUS WAS SENT THE MOHAMMED WAS SENT THANKS
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2010
yommyuk:

@Vedaxcool

u're wrong! How can a mere bird eat a seed that has already grown into a tree with roots so deep on a fertile soil, watered by the fountain of Life.
Impossible.

You are Ignorant and easily swayed by Paul's fanatsies, Jesus Arch Enemy.

yommyuk:

What you ignorant muslims fail to understand is that Jesus Christ did not come with the flash and spark of someone in need of attention, nor did he make his status and calling glowingly obvious. Instead, he chose the path of humility, privacy and REVELATION RECOGNISED BY FAITH.

You are very Ignorant, as when Jesus , first the argument is hardly about humility, but being a double speaking Pastor? you believes the best way to explain oddities in the NT is to reverse the argue
Humble? Jesus:
"Woman, what have I to do with thee": John 2:4---> Jesus speaking to his Mum.

25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
26He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.----very humble to call another human being dog

Jesus in other parts of the NT called his elders "Adulterous generation" " Broads of snakes" Etc
Yet you said out of Humility Jesus followed the devil, i.e. allowed the devil to lead him, it is pathetic for any one to reason like this.

yommyuk:

By faith and revelation by the Holy spirit, we know that our Lord Jesus Christ healed wondrously, raised people from the dead, and utimately rose from the dead himself. A quest that mohammed never accomplished. Jesus did not need the "Sword" to showcase his mission. It is the Holy spirit that draws those who have faith in him. His quiet but effective ministry inaugurated God's Kingdom.

The Prophet Pbuh, mission was never to die for any sins, but to save the Arabs and Humanity (including yourself) from paganism, something he did that earned him the title from Encyclopedia Britannica " the most successful religious personality", You said Jesus raised from the death? after he prayed to God," let this cup pass over me" and the same bible claimed "God heard" meaning God accepted his Prayer. So to now claimed that he died is accusing God of "Not hearing his Prayers" furthermore Jesus  main constituency the Jews are still rejecting him, based on that his task was not accomplished, The Prophet overwelmingly succeded in his mission even before he died he saw the fruits of struggle.Allahu Akbar.

That is why in Matthew 11:2-6 when John the baptist heard about the things the Messiah was doing, he sent his disciples to ask Jesus "Are you the Messiah we have been expecting, or should we keep looking for someone else?" Jesus Christ told them " Go back to John and tell him what you have heard and seen - the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised to life and the Gospel is being preached to the poor.  Therefore my Lord Jesus Christ is telling me to tell you now "In the name of Jesus the same miraculous works that happened in the bible still happens in the body of Christ this very day. Can the name of mohammed heal anyone? Nope!
[/quote]

Remember the incience of the woman bleeding for years, when she touched his cloths she became healed, then Jesus said to her And he said to her,
"Daughter, your faith has made you well; the implication is simply saying that it was her faith that made her well, Just as in Africa, we have people who use all sort of charms which achieve their purpose, that is " their faith in falsehood brought about the change they wanted" No! do want to tell it is only Christianity that have miracle workers? no even in Hinduism, with all their pagan rituals, still perform wonderment, why don't you follow their
religion since you like believing in Miracle, ALLAH heals people, noteJesus did say in my name they shall cast out demons and swallow poision etc, but we are yet to come accross a single pastor that can follow this commandment of Jesus, again you showed the kind of person you are by quoting half of the verse instead of all of it,Jesus name does not heal, ALLAH mercy is what you people enjoy, for ALLAH is so mercifull that he shows the disbelievers mercy.  a question suffice, is that why some of your Pastors are utillising JuJu to achieve their false Miracle? Does the performance of Miracle by other entitoes using other powers make them good and godly? or the right part? Do you know Jesus reffered to those that seeeketh after a sign as evil and aldultrous generation? why do you need miracles to believe in God? many more question are to be asked. 
[quote author=yommyuk link=topic=534673.msg7087224#msg7087224 date=1288992458]
For now ignore whether Jesus Christ is God or not.  That is meat for adults.
Going back to the Topic, Is Jesus Christ mission far superior than mohammed's? To that I give a great resounding YES

No I won't Ignore that cause only one that has difficulty thinking will say god cried on the Cross my lord my Lord why have thou forsaken me?, how would God follow the devil in his back? You do not want us to talk about this fat lie because it will be very embarrassing sustaining such a language  with inconsistencies in Jesus Life and mission, the greater defeat to your lie is " why are comparing your god to the Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh?, obviously most of the questions raised in this thread has been left unanswered, as the great Master in the art of double speak sliders through all  questions.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
its been a while have been here so what new?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Ramtzy: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
was the advent of jesus christ prophecised by name JESUS in any where in the bible? pls if there is, let any1 quote the verse for me
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by muraj1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
''You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free'' says the bible.
Have you read ''THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY''?

The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History is a 1978 book by Michael H. Hart, reprinted in 1992 with revisions. It is a ranking of the 100 people who, according to Hart, most influenced human history.

The first person on Hart's list is Muhammad. Hart asserted that Muhammad was "supremely successful" in both the religious and secular realms. He also believed that Muhammad's role in the development of Islam was far more influential than Jesus' collaboration in the development of Christianity. He attributes the development of Christianity to St. Paul, who played a pivotal role in its dissemination.

I have two assignments for you:
1) Find out who is Michael H. Hart,

Michael H. Hart
Born April 28, 1932 (1932-04-28) (age 78)
New York City
Nationality American
Fields Astrophysics, History
Alma mater Cornell University,
Princeton University
Known for The 100

go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_H._Hart for details.

2) Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100 and know the man called MUHAMMAD (SAW).

Remember ''You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free''
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by bashydemy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
Thanks Muraj1 i read about this before
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2010
The book of Revelation 5:2 stated " And I saw a strong angel, who shouted with a loud voice: Who is worthy to break the seals on this scroll and open it? According to the bible, this scroll contains details of God's plan for the world. Divine knowledge beyond human understanding (Psalm 139:6)
Verse 3 tells us that "But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll and read it. The only person that was given divine authority to open it is in Verse 5 "The Lion of Judah, the heir to David's throne, who won the victory. He alone is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals. Verse 7 tells us that the only person who stepped forward and took the scroll from the right hand of the one sitting on the throne was the Lamb. Remember the Jews expected(still expecting cry) crythe Messiah to appear as a conquering Lion instead Jesus Christ came as a lamb.(John 1:29-34) "The lamb of God who takes the sins of the world away" Testimony of John the baptist.

Revelation 5:11

"Then I looked again, and I heard the voices of thousands and millions of angels around the throne and of the living beings and the elders. And they sangin a mighty chorus:"WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAUGHTERED TO RECIEVE POWER AND RICHES AND WISDOM AND STRENGTH AND HONOR AND GLORY AND BLESSING"

Revelation 5:13

And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang " BLESSING AND HONOR AND GLORY AND POWER BELONG TO THE ONE SITTING ON THE THRONE AND TO THE LAMB FOREVER AND EVER"

My question is who is he that sits on the throne? Who is the Lamb? I think the answer is obvious cool

JESUS CHRIST MY LORD!

Jesus Christ is alive and kicking, Mohammed is dead and gone.
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by Sweetnecta: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Yommyuk: « #156 on: Today at 12:20:10 AM »
[Quote]The book of Revelation 5:2 stated " And I saw a strong angel, who shouted with a loud voice: Who is worthy to break the seals on this scroll and open it? According to the bible, this scroll contains details of God's plan for the world. Divine knowledge beyond human understanding (Psalm 139:6)
Verse 3 tells us that "But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll and read it. The only person that was given divine authority to open it is in Verse 5 "The Lion of Judah, the heir to David's throne, who won the victory. He alone is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals. Verse 7 tells us that the only person who stepped forward and took the scroll from the right hand of the one sitting on the throne was the Lamb. Remember the Jews expected(still expecting Cry) crythe Messiah to appear as a conquering Lion instead Jesus Christ came as a lamb.(John 1:29-34) "The lamb of God who takes the sins of the world away" Testimony of John the baptist.

Revelation 5:11

"Then I looked again, and I heard the voices of thousands and millions of angels around the throne and of the living beings and the elders. And they sangin a mighty chorus:"WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAUGHTERED TO RECIEVE POWER AND RICHES AND WISDOM AND STRENGTH AND HONOR AND GLORY AND BLESSING"

Revelation 5:13

And then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea. They sang " BLESSING AND HONOR AND GLORY AND POWER BELONG TO THE ONE SITTING ON THE THRONE AND TO THE LAMB FOREVER AND EVER"[/QUote]After al of the lies of Revelations which Jesus had nothing to do with, the embellishments of the Gospels; John, Luke, Mark, Matthew, and the Acts and Epistles, Muhammad (AS) came in the process of Leading to Absolute Truth, he went to heavens and beyond and return to earth on the same night, and continue his mission, correcting, praying God, glorifying in proper measures, all Messengers and Prophets (AS), which include Jesus son of Mary, by what he heard from Allah, alone, through Jibril (AS) for the most part that he repeated, living it to the last jot.

[Quote]My question is who is he that sits on the throne? Who is the Lamb? I think the answer is obvious Cool

JESUS CHRIST MY LORD!

Jesus Christ is alive and kicking, Mohammed is dead and gone.[/Quote]Alhamdulillah for the Miracles of Allah on each.The state of Jesus in heaven is not known to you, yommyuk. Maybe, you are one of these people who fantasize about what you dont know and say it is in your alley. Muhammad (AS) is dead like all Messengers and Prophets who died. It is the Decree of Allah on each of them. What do we expect a Messenger to do after he delivered the message; hang around doing nothing?
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
The same is true of enforcement of laws related to gambling and sex. He showed to the world that the State has a role to play in protecting the lives of the people; citizens of a State cannot be charged alone with the responsibility of protecting themselves. The ordinary people cannot be left to the mercy of the cunning that seek to misguide and lure them for their selfish ends. The whole machinery of the State including Law, Executive and Media must be employed to help the masses in protecting themselves from dangerous practices. The State is duty bound to eliminate not only the dangers to life but human hands and brains that create the dangers.
One additional task of the State is to protect its citizens from wars and civil wars. To prepare for defeating back the aggressors, to campaign against the loss of lives caused by tyrants, terrorists, merchants of death, organised criminal gangs in all possible ways – military and non-military, are all the functions of the state which Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be to him) successfully demonstrated when he became head of the nascent Islamic State. He fought wars when there was no other option left but preferred to use peaceful methods for achieving the ultimate peace. Saving the life was obviously the most important consideration in arriving at the decision.
How much protection Muhammad gave to life is clear from the fact that even now if Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be to him) is accepted as the Ultimate Guide of humanity, every year more than 80 million lives can be saved. These include
 2 million murders
 2.2 million suicides
 5 million deaths from AIDS
 5 million deaths from smoking
 2 million deaths associated with alcohol
 2 million deaths associated with gambling and drugs
 70 million cases of feticide.
Eighty million is no small numbers. And I have proved in my paper on life expectancy that applying Islam would mean a remarkable increase in life expectancy. Alcohol decreases life expectancy by about 10 years, gambling by about 10, promiscuity by about 15 and homosexuality by about 25 years. Pork too, directly (pork related diseases) or indirectly (pigs related diseases like Swine flu), can cause a big loss of lives. On the other hand, breastfeeding for 2 years (promoted by Qur'an and the Prophet) increases life expectancy by more than 10 years and circumcision more than 15 years. The practice of Iddah (Minimum waiting period between two marriages of the same woman), the miswak (brushing teeth preferably by natural botanical brushes), the use of honey, kalaunji (both immensely liked by the Prophet), regular prayers, games involving physical exercises (also liked by the Prophet) are all capable of significantly increasing life expectancies.
I wish the world adopted aggressive life protective policies of Muhammad, the greatest protector of life the world has ever produced.
[DR JAVED JAMIL is Executive Chairman, International Centre for Applied Islamics; and Chief Editor & Owner, Islam, Muslims & the World]
Re: The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed by yommyuk: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Vedaxool

Who gave Mohammed the right to fight others becos they refuse to accept the Islamic faith? Who made him judge and executor? Nobody has the right to force faith on people. When such approach is taken, all you get from such converts is outward acceptance. Inwardly, their hearts are not there. imagine aband of Area boys showing up at your door, wavering a red and white flag and giving you the option to die or live. Obviously you will choose the one that will save your head. Such approach is contrary to what My Lord Jesus Christ advocates. All you have to do is show "Love" which is the character of God and this will warm people to your faith.

It is this approach that the terrorist of our time are using as a model for propagating their evil deeds. Personally I blame Mohammed for this. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hailing God In Yoruba Language. / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.