Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (8241 Views)

Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
In my new account, my eBook sells for $9.99 and paperback $19.99. The book was published last month and it made me 200k, but guess what?

Out of kindness, I reduced the price of the book from $9.99 to $2.99 and from $19.99 to $12.99, but now, the book is not selling as it was selling when it was expensive. This month, the book has only made 15k compared to last month.

The lesson here is, the more expensive your book, the more some readers will value it. Some readers hate cheap books. Anyway, if it doesn't surpass 200k, I'll return it to the main price.

My main KDP account is doing amazingly well.

If you want to make money online while you sleep, start writing books. It's the best way to legal wealth.

The below screenshot is the abysmal sales of the new account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by wisethoughts(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks for the business idea. You're really business minded

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
iLegendd:
In my new account, my eBook sells for $9.99 and paperback $19.99. The book was published last month and it made me 200k, but guess what?

Out of kindness, I reduced the price of the book from $9.99 to $2.99 and from $19.99 to $12.99, but now, the book is not selling as it was selling when it was expensive. This month, the book has only made 15k compared to last month.

The lesson here is, the more expensive your book, the more some readers will value it. Some readers hate cheap books. Anyway, if it doesn't surpass 200k, I'll return it to the main price.

My main KDP account is doing amazingly well.

If you want to make money online while you sleep, start writing books. It's the best way to legal wealth.

The below screenshot is the abysmal sales of the new account.

Christ, you talk too damn much and do to little reading. I guess you didn't read Amazon TOS before opening 2 accounts. Wait till their sharp system makes a match. What they will do will shock you.

And you theory about expensive and cheap doesn't hold all the time that is why Apple and their iphone is falling today while Tecno and Samsung and their affordable phone are climbing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
wisethoughts:
You're welcome. And thanks too.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
I feel like a celebrity now. Someone just wants a reply from me to feel good about himself, but he isn't getting it even in 5 years from now. Just watch how excited he will become with a negative reply.

5 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2019
wisethoughts:
Wait, I hope you've read the BAYUBAR Method of online wealth thread I created a while ago?
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 2:01am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I feel like a celebrity now. Someone just wants a reply from me to feel good about himself, but he isn't getting it even in 5 years from now. Just watch how excited he will become with a negative reply.

Oh, I'm overexcited. I feel like a troll now. grin

You are just a small proud rat with little intelligence and no modesty, flaunting his small luck in a land full of hunger. So you brought the price of your book down to mean value our of the kindness of your heart and not to try to drive sales which are dropping? grin The books you were selling on Nairaland before how many times did you drop the price even by 100 naira?

You just came from accusing another big mouth publisher of lying on front page and here you are lying like a motherfucker

5 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2019
To those reading, in publishing, you can't have more than one account, but here is the good news. In life, you can have as many companies as you want. Tony Robbins has more than 30 companies.

So, if you open an LLC, you can use the detail of that company and open a new account on Amazon because it's a different entity.

Though, you'll need to use and entire new device to operate it to avoid conflict. Even though you use same PC to operate it and Amazon asks you why?

You'll tell them it's an LLC while the other account is your personal account and they'll unban you.

"How do I open an LLC?" you asked. All the info you need are on Google and YouTube for free.

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2019
More lectures coming soon...
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2019
I'm currently documenting the best Kindle Publishing Book anyone will ever read. I'm doing this for my relations and friends who want to venture into this. I'll also create video tutorials on it. I don't know if this course will be sold or just a family thing.

Some of these snippets I'm posting on NL will appear in the book and in the video tutorials.

So, yesterday, it made only 3 Kindle sales and one paperback. The total income is now more than 15k. This small change is being made while I sleep like the lazy man that I am. You too can do the same. It's not hard.

Note: no promo, no adds — just organic sale of 1 article I posted on NL for free and got lots of abuses from those who didn't know the value, so I turned it to a book. People don't value free or cheap things.

Why be abused for trying to help when you could make money with it? Action + wisdom is the difference between those who will forever be envious of their neighbors' happiness or success and those who will succeed in life. Beings digitally wayward is an addiction and any man or woman who refuses to quit his or her digital waywardness will look back with regrets.

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm currently documenting the best Kindle Publishing Book anyone will ever read. I'm doing this for my relations and friends who want to venture into this. I'll also create video tutorials on it. I don't know if this course will be sold or just a family thing.

Some of these snippets I'm posting on NL will appear in the book and in the video tutorials.

So, yesterday, it made only 3 Kindle sales and one paperback. The total income is now more than 15k. This small change is being made while I sleep like the lazy man that I am. You too can do the same. It's not hard.

Note: no promo, no adds — just organic sale of 1 article I posted on NL for free and got lots of abuses from those who didn't know the value, so I turned it to a book. People don't value free or cheap things.

Why be abused for trying to help when you could make money with it? Action + wisdom is the difference between those who will forever be envious of their neighbors' happiness or success and those who will succeed in life. Beings digitally wayward is an addiction and any man or woman who refuses to quit his or her digital waywardness will look back with regrets.

You think amazon is your family thing? Cool.

From the image you are using Amazon free download promo. Cool.

I'm the one you wanted to teach a digital skill.... Lol

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Stay tuned, guys.
Update coming soon...
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Bigcowhorn: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Stay tuned, guys.
Update coming soon...

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by dabocity(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:

See mine bro

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
dabocity:

See mine bro
Yes, this is the type of reply or comment I like. People who are making legit cash while they sleep. Keep it up. Don't forget to show some of your friends at home the way. Don't allow them end up like the digitally wayward child above us. grin
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by wisethoughts(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Wait, I hope you've read the BAYUBAR Method of online wealth thread I created a while ago?
Yes, I gained a lot from that thread also. I would like to start one of those business but I still got a lot to do and learn..... I'm still inexperienced at this moment unlike you
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by dabocity(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, this is the type of reply or comment I like. People who are making legit cash while they sleep. Keep it up. Don't forget to show some of your friends at home the way. Don't allow them end up like the digitally wayward child above us. grin

Sure..i have taught people. I'm even thinking of having a seminar with few people... One thing about kdp is your current month will always be better than the previous month in terms of payments except if there are issues.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
dabocity:

Sure..i have taught people. I'm even thinking of having a seminar with few people... One thing about kdp is your current month will always be better than the previous month in terms of payments except if there are issues.
100% correct. It's a business of growth.

The reason the one I posted above declined is because it's a research account and the price reduction + no Amazon ads. Though, before the month ends, it may turn around and surpass last month.

Anybody who is into this business should give thanks to God because the more money you make, the more motivated you get to make more. One day, you'll join the league of "the rich keeps getting richer," while your mates are jumping from one office to another searching and begging for 100k job, but you're busy touring the world with your Payoneer MasterCard.

Laziness is the reason some people will never start. All these threads I create is one way to motivate people, but some will never take action.

Yes, teach them, but watch for the Judas. Oh, charge money for teaching, because people pay attention when they pay.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
wisethoughts:
Yes, I gained a lot from that thread also. I would like to start one of those business but I still got a lot to do and learn..... I'm still inexperienced at this moment unlike you

You don't have a lot to learn. You have a lot to fail, then finally win.

What I mean is: take action and fail because your success is inside failure. The word Fai-lure lures you to success. Instant success lures you to arrogance.

Waiting to learn before you start lures you to procrastination. Sadly, procrastination is an addiction.

The process of failure, is the process of learning. If you want to lead, you must fail first, so you can have captivating stories to tell your followers or students when you finally succeed. Those with lots of stories to tell are more persuasive than those without it.

The best books in the world are filled with stories of failures before success, not stories of perfection.

I know your problem and I'll say it. You don't have a laptop yet. True or false?

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Ballary(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:

boss,l'm a fan of yours,I really want to write an eBook, but don't have any idea to go about it,l'm really confused,please help a brother out.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ballary:
boss,l'm a fan of yours,I really want to write an eBook, but don't have any idea to go about it,l'm really confused,please help a brother out.
You are always welcome, Ballary. Start by writing on your passion before you move into profitable niches.

Now, your question will be, "How do I start? What are the thing I need to know, I'm confused?"

I must be blunt with you, no guru in this game will tell you what to do line by line. Instead of me to be vague like that, I'll tell you to use Google or YouTube.

The one person who will not be vague to you in this business is someone you pay to mentor you. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable for either paid or free mentorship for now.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Ballary(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
thanks for your reply,I have tried watching videos on YouTube,the are all beating around the bush,is there any way I can buy a book and repackage and sell on Amazon.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ballary:
thanks for your reply,I have tried watching videos on YouTube,the are all beating around the bush,is there any way I can buy a book and repackage and sell on Amazon.
Yes, everyone beats around the bush, but the more you watch, the quicker you catch them.

Buying and repackaging books? No. Amazon will terminate your account. They want original contents from an author. If you don't want to write, then hire a freelancer and pay them to write it.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Ballary(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
thanks bro,can you recommend a good youtube channel,that will tutor me.so that I can start from the scratch.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Unfortunately, I have been my own boss for years, so I have no one in mind. Though, The Mikkelsen Twins, Dale Robert, Emeka Ossai, etc. are doing a good job. You can learn from any of their videos.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by Mcslize: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
You're welcome. And thanks too.

That's nice. How do you run the two accounts on the same laptop?
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
iLegendd:
You are always welcome, Ballary. Start by writing on your passion before you move into profitable niches.

Now, your question will be, "How do I start? What are the thing I need to know, I'm confused?"

I must be blunt with you, no guru in this game will tell you what to do line by line. Instead of me to be vague like that, I'll tell you to use Google or YouTube.

The one person who will not be vague to you in this business is someone you pay to mentor you. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable for either paid or free mentorship for now.
brother I'm in this category too. for me, I have desktop and android phone
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mcslize:

That's nice. How do you run the two accounts on the same laptop?
I wouldn't advise anyone to use one computer for two accounts, but I do it — even with more than 2 accounts. My case is different, but let's not talk about my case — it's private.

I'll advise you to use different devices for multiple accounts.
Re: THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] by oceanized25(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Keep motivating us bro,I am a writer,give me a topic and I would do wonders with it,like in an essay format,but writing a whole book or thinking of a topic that truly catches my fancy is what I seem to be having a hard time with,but I will get it done n when that happens,it will be because you spurred me n others on....ride on boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.