Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (40398 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by tigerclaws: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
I can only do this if I am certain that we will both be safe.. If not.....Ok!! grin
[/s]
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by micfoley: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
A true hero
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
franchasng:
Feminists destroyed this beautiful world, they killed chivalry and turned men to selfish people who no longer care about protecting the female gender naturally created to be physically not as strong, all in their bid to form equality with men.

Tell me how many women that can do this for their husband talk more of a girlfriend

Take it or leave it, feminists are confused, frustrated, unattractive women who have been so unlucky with finding great men, so they turn to feminists to fight and hate on men undecided

well I agree with The message of your first paragraph
but your third paragraph?

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Jokerman(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bobosneh:
that is what make him a hero despite knowing that even if he died protecting her she will still date/marry another man but he still go on to shield her with his body

Ok awon ti Romeo and Jack titanic grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by GoldHorse(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Am looking for a Lady that will do this for me.

Call auntie Kemi O.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Mike4TheMoney: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

I wonder o. Abi no be girlfriend dey become wife? The story even says he is a "new father". So, they probably just had a child.

Stfu. You don abandon your feminism?
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by olumalcolm(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
One guy asked a question on facebook... can u take a bullet for your girlfriend? anoda guy answered " and put it where" grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Nigerian girls are not worth taking a punch for, talkless of bullets undecided

Bring the roof down for those ungreatful bltches . they will still go and staff playboys

Not worth the stress undecided

They deserve the players they jam

3 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by slimay(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Man of the year. He deserves an accolade
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
For that guy to slay himself on purpose that girl must be an original slay queen
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by mixta140: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
R go love ooooo
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by TruthHurts100: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chelsea82:
Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage (video)

While some of y’all are surrounding yourselves with men who want you to participate in using cucumbers for anything other than a salad, this woman’s boyfriend was her real life hero during the Dayton shooting.

The 24-year-old Camryn Crowder was one of the heroes of last weekend's shooting in Dayton which left 9 people dead.

Crowder was seen in the viral video using his own body as a human shield to protect his girlfriend from gunfire after she tripped and fell while they were fleeing from the scene.

"I saw people getting hit. I literally saw them fall…" Crowder said. "I was certain that I was going to be next in line, really, at some point."

As bullets flew past them, the new father jumped on top of his girlfriend to protect her from the gunfire.

"I was pretty nervous," he said. "I mean, I thought for sure that it was gonna be my last day really being alive."

At one point in the video, he was seen moving his girlfriend towards a section of the sidewalk that appears to be partially walled off while steadily checking to see if the shooter was still nearby. Crowder later helped his girlfriend up while they quickly escaped from the scene when it was clear.

In total, Dayton shooter Connor Betts killed nine people before he was shot and killed by police.

"It was just a trail of bodies laying there," Crowder said. "I had seen about four people that had gotten hit. Laying on the sidewalk and in the middle of the street."

Watch The Video ..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/dayton-shooting-man-shields-girlfriend.html?m=1

The girl go still leave you lass lass. Useless okpos

2 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Jabila: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Feminists will avoid this thread like a plague

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by GMbuharii: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stuppd bttch...that's the right time to fall,Abi??

angry
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by promisechris63(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ok ooo, what a love!!!

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by shogsman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
His family should be ashamed of him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by wonder233: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
This singular act will make the girl cheat on him. It sounds twisted right? But here is the thing: willing to pay the supreme sacrifice is an indication of unconditional love, now, when a girl knows she has your unconditional love, it makes you less fancied, she knows you're conquered...nothing exciting anymore. She becomes psychologically open to new adventures...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Hotzone(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.

Poor mentality

That girl may be an asset to him than all the holoshosu have dated.

Not all relationships are frodd
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by charlieMan22(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm...superhero
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by MobilityExpress: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case

Leave him for another man later? Later sef is too far. She will just promote her boyfriend number 2 to number 1 the next day, and promote boyfriend number 3 to 2, then open new vacancy for boyfriend number 3. Fear women grin
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by seguntijan(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
I hope we are watching and following events in the US in the past two weeks. Over forty people have been killed in mass shootings in California, Ohio and Texas. With all the sophistication of America I never thought it can happen. But here we are faced with reality that no where is safe. The world is facing a rage. People are hungry to do unusual things. Knowledge is being put into wrong use. Imagine homosexuality gaining ground over conventional heterosexual relationship. Imagine drug induced performance gaining ground over natural ability. We are really at crossroads. The grass is not greener anywhere. Every part of the world is facing its perculiar challenges. Over these two weeks, I have followed the reactions of Americans to these incidents. They saw the problems as American problems caused by Americans, to be tackled by Americans. Even their loud president could only mutrer my heart and Melaena are with you people, dismissing the incidents as act of cowardice. They will surely overcome and improve on their lapses because they see it as a problem for America. The Nigerian situation is different, our reactions will follow ethnic, religious and political leanings. It will never be seen as a Nigerian problem, rather it's seen as the failure of the man in charge, failure of the party in power, failure of the ethnic group and religion of the man in power. With this posture we will never get it right and the situation will surely deteriorate. I believe the world is facing it's worst security challenge and no where is spared. I see the security problem as a Nigerian problem perpetrated by Nigerians and to be tackled by Nigerians. The security problem has no tribal mark, it is not restricted to an ethnic group or a religious group.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Mizwisdom(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one,this is the type of man I want in my life.

Me too
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Young Man I have only one thing to say to you...

DON'T TRY THIS RUBBISH NEXT TIME!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Nigerian girls are not worth taking a punch for, talkless of bullets undecided

Punch? I ain't getting verbally insulted for any lady's sh*t... If you cause any trouble, I will not only leave you to carry your cross, I will buy popcorn and join those observing your drama... So not worth it. Mtchewww.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ugosample:

well I agree with The message of your first paragraph
but your third paragraph?

lipsrsealed

That third paragraph shows he needs serious reeducation... undecided
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.

She doesn’t have to be his wife for him to protect the mother of his child !
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by drezzyx(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ewu
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
wonder233:
This singular act will make the girl cheat on him. It sounds twisted right? But here is the thing: willing to pay the supreme sacrifice is an indication of unconditional love, now, when a girl knows she has your unconditional love, it makes you less fancied, she knows you're conquered...nothing exciting anymore. She becomes psychologically open to new adventures...

Smh.
They have a little toddler , it’s makes a lot of sense for him to protect his partner so his little girl will have a mother to raise and nurture her .
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case
so your wife, brothers or family can not leave you too ?. What he did was instinctual, he was experiencing the same feeling of protectiveness, as he would for his daughter or anybody he cared about. In that situation, you'd probably do the same, especially if you think you're going to die or the person you're with is weaker. Stuff like that.
Not everybody has that thing duo, same way not every human being possess empathy. What he did wasn't foolish, he was just being who he really was.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very cute and Selfless.

Lol I don't want to imagine what our potbelly Nigerian men would have done. lipsrsealed
Don't worry, potbelly Nigerian men, would definitely be behind you while attempting to flee, at least their broadness and potbelly is good for something, shelding.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol.... What if he had died, would the said lady stay single forever??

Because he sacrificed his life for hers, does that mean she should stay single forever ?, That's not what or how love is oga, love is selfless meaning he doesn't give a Bleep, what she does, he just wants her to be safe, no conditions.

Person like you for don jump 10 storey building already, wise man. Even the Bible says " a live dog is better than a dead lion".
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by BlueAir: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one,this is the type of man I want in my life.
u go find if u go for self esteem re-orientation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.