Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (40392 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by tydi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Nigerian girls are not worth taking a punch for, talkless of bullets undecided

Deepfeel ma nigga.. Say no more. Deep down inside me I know exactly how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by joyberry(f): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
freemi:
the write calld d guy the new father
ok maybe I didn't read well

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Analysiscorner: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.
I thought it was Nwamaikpe.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by fredoooooo: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very cute and Selfless.

Lol I don't want to imagine what our potbelly Nigerian men would have done. lipsrsealed
Will use belle to take the bullets , die for the girl so that she can continue to enjoy life ... that's if his head is not correct, if his head is correct he will protect himself first.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Deepfeel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
tydi:

Deepfeel ma nigga.. Say no more. Deep down inside me I know exactly how you feel.

Correct guy, yes na I can't fight because of girl na, I will run, f*ck and stay alive to f*ck another day grin
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nawa oh see comments, where is love in Nigeria?
Love is gone.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by lonelygem(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Me too
GlorifiedTunde:

THIS IS HOW TO KNOW THE KIDS ON NAIRALAND undecided undecided

Not every girlfriend is useless. There are wife materials!

And if you cannot protect a wife material before actually marrying her, then you don't deserve marriage! angry

Angelfrost:

Punch? I ain't getting verbally insulted for any lady's sh*t... If you cause any trouble, I will not only leave you to carry your cross, I will buy popcorn and join those observing your drama... So not worth it. Mtchewww.

Well.. Permit me to say, everyone is right in his or her own opinion.

Sometimes what we say is our direct perception of the subject under discussion and consequential to our experiences..

Permit me to share this brief story with u,
Sometimes in 2010, I was to deliver a document at a colleague's place in the evening.

It was about 6:30pm when it started raining, I had to stay mute till it stoped raining at about 8:30pm.

There were only two access to the street. The one behind and the other at the second. The one behind leads to East-west road while the second one leads to RD road.

Normally the one linking the East-west toad was normally locked up by 8pm and all the security personnel would move to the main gate by RD road side.

As I was coming out about 8:30pm towards the East-West road, there was this brand new Toyota car coming behind me, the road was untared, bad and muddy upon the heavy downpour that lasted hours, so no sane driver would exceed 20k/h

Just as I was approaching the gate, I brought out my phone and placed a call to a popular area guy to look for any of the security guys to come and open for me to pass as taking the RD axis would amount the Israelites' journey to me.

It was an impatient lady driving the car behind me, she didn't even wait a second when she started raining insult at me ordering me to open the gate for her.
Sayin "what nonsense work are u doing, cant I go I go out at my own time, are u deaf, see as he be, if u open that gate today u are a bastard, wait and let me make a call if u wont lose your job.."

It was still drizzling, I was under the rain resting my back against the gate concrete while waiting for the guy I called to bring the gate key for me, she was sited in her car with driver's side widow down..

Behold, the guy showed up with the key, I collected the gate key and opened the gate myself, surprisingly, this lady angrily throttled the car in anger that she purposely bathe me with the whole mud (potopoto) around there, as she zoomed she said 'Idiot'.

I was just there cleaning myself with a handkerchief and telling the guy that brought me the key 'Thank u' the guy was like, Oga make we go back house make I give u another trouser to wear, I said no, never mind..

As I crossed the gate and continued walking down, about 2 electric poles after the gate, I met this lady there forcing the car to start..

Every attempt was a failure. It was already dark, the road was lonely and unsafe. As I walked passed her, the next thing I heard was "hello!! Excuse me!! I ignored and kept moving. Then she said 'hey! Please I'm sorry..'

I was too angry to even talk to her.. I got to East west road about to join tricycle through Rumuodara/Eliozu axis, just then, my conscience became restless.. My conscience was telling me, 'if something terrible happened to that lady, would you forgive yourself on hearing the news? Sincerely I couldn't continue with my movement, I had to walk back in that darkness and lonely road to assist her.

Even as I was helping her push the car out to a safe place, I was still mute and would only talk to give her instruction on what to do as I was pushing..

After we successfully pushed the car to the nearby filling station, she came to apologise over all she did and insisted taking my number which I refused giving her..

So, if anyone ask me, with such experience from a matured Nigerian lady at her late twenties, my response might not be an appreciable one, but I've equally met quite some reasonable Nigerian ladies of various calibre with good heart and admirable virtue.

It's a two way thing and not enough to draw a general conclusion on entire women out there..

May God save us from known and unknown evil of mankind..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by tydi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Deepfeel:

Correct guy, yes na I can't fight because of girl na, I will run, f*ck and stay alive to f*ck another day grin

Some caucasian girls deserves it, too 1% naija girls, other should go kiss Lucifer ass.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
[img][/img]
thesicilian:
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.

Their mentality over there is different from ours here. We're naturally selfish in this part of the world and that's why our country is the way it is.
If he was hit in the process and died while protecting his girlfriend, his family might have still seen him as a hero. Even, as he survived, they might still be proud of what he did.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by omoyankee3(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case

gbam
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by OlawaleBammie: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
lonelygem:

Well.. Permit me to say, everyone is right in his or her own opinion.

Sometimes what we say is our direct perception of the subject under discussion and consequential to our experiences..

Permit me to share this brief story with u,
Sometimes in 2010, I was to deliver a document at a colleague's place in the evening.

It was about 6:30pm when it started raining, I had to stay mute till it stoped raining at about 8:30pm.

There were only two access to the street. The one behind and the other at the second. The one behind leads to East-west road while the second one leads to RD road.

Normally the one linking the East-west toad was normally locked up by 8pm and all the security personnel would move to the main gate by RD road side.

As I was coming out about 8:30pm towards the East-West road, there was this brand new Toyota car coming behind me, the road was untared, bad and muddy upon the heavy downpour that lasted hours, so no sane driver would exceed 20k/h

Just as I was approaching the gate, I brought put my phone and placed a call to a popular area guy to look for any of the security guys to come and open for me to pass as taking the RD axis would amount the Israelites' journey to me.

It was an impatient lady driving the car behind me, she didn't even wait a second when she started raining insult at me ordering me to open the gate for her.
Sayin "what nonsense work are u doing, cant I go I go out at my own time, are u deaf, see as he be, if u open that gate today u are a bastard, wait and let me make a call if u wont lose your job.."
It was still drizzling, I was under the rain resting my back against the gate concrete while waiting to the guy I called to bring the gate key for me, she was sitting in her car with driver's side widows down..

Behold, the guy showed up with the key, I collected the gate key and opened the gate myself, surprisingly, this lady angrily throttled the car in anger that she purposely bathe me with the whole mud (potopoto) around there, as she zoomed she said 'Idiot'.

I was just there cleaning myself with a handkerchief and telling the guy that brought me the key 'Thank u' the guy was like, Oga make we go back house make I give u another trouser to wear, I said no, never mind..

As I crossed the gate and continued walking down, about 2 electric poles after the gate, I met this lady there forcing the car to start..

Every attempt was a failure. It was already dark, the road is lonely and unsafe. As I walked passed her, the next thing I heard was "hello!! Excuse me!! I ignore and kept moving. Then she said 'hey! Please I'm sorry..'

I was too angry to even talk to her.. I got to East west road about to join tricycle through Rumuodara/Eliozu axis, just then, my conscience became restless.. My conscience was telling me, 'if something terrible happened to that lady, would you forgive yourself on hearing the news? Sincerely I couldn't continue with my movement, I had to walk back in that darkness and lonely road to assist her.

Even as I was helping her push the car out to a safe place, I was still mute and would only talk to give her instruction on what to do as I was pushing..

After we successfully pushed the car to the nearby filling station, she came to apologise over all she did and insisted taking my number which I refused giving her..

So, if anyone ask me, with such experience from a matured Nigerian lady at her late twenties, my response might not be an appreciable one, but I've equally met quite some reasonable Nigerian ladies of various calibre with good heart and admirable virtue.

It's a two way thing and not enough to draw a general conclusion on entire women out there..

May God save us from known and unknown evil of mankind..

Soo with all dis tin, as every every unfold u no fit tell her say u no b d gateman?? even if dat wil b d last word u wil tell her?? abi u b generalpula ni??
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
franchasng:
Feminists destroyed this beautiful world, they killed chivalry and turned men to selfish people who no longer care about protecting the female gender naturally created to be physically not as strong, all in their bid to form equality with men.

Tell me how many women that can do this for their husband talk more of a girlfriend

Take it or leave it, feminists are confused, frustrated, unattractive women who have been so unlucky with finding great men, so they turn to feminists to fight and hate on men undecided

We've seen a woman who came between the bullets from the armed robbers guns and her husband. Not nollywood movies but real life experience
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by cooljoe(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Am I a marvel superhero? No
An I mad? No
She better take to her heels.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by JIDECAC: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
owila4luv:
am interested how much pls
contact through that number
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Clinghton: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tomorrow, she might probably leave him for another guy
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by uniqueflash(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
an my point of view too
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Idiots above, what he did is an act of bravery, anyone can do it for a total stranger talk more of a loved one.

Must everything be Male vs Female? nawa o
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by adonaimart(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
[U no good grin grin
quote author=thesicilian post=81084776]Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.[/quote]
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by heendrix(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very cute and Selfless.

Lol I don't want to imagine what our potbelly Nigerian men would have done. lipsrsealed

as for me push her to receive both her bullets and mine
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Vikky014(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case
The truth is when u r in love u dont ve control over ur action in this type of situation. dont be surprised u will do same if such thing occurs.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Meteng: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
For someone that will soon leave him
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by kernniejay(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

And if you cannot protect a wife material before actually marrying her, then you don't deserve marriage! angry
do you mean, you protect a wife material for another man to marry her when you are killed while protecting her??
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:

That sole act can make him a legend and a statue erected for him.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
I leave this type of news to oyibo people. They are the ones foolish enough to perform these actions. Here for Naija man never chop belleful and at the same time no wan die.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
True love, for him to want to lay than his life for his girl friend is very rare.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Coolgent(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ican only do that to my Kids
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by nextdoorpal: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abeggi
With which woman? Am I dumb or stupid? Not with the sort of women we have in this present generation especially our Nigerian girls who see unfaithfulness as a hobby. "Cheetahs" in human form, you're hit by a bullet and Moro she's digoing some other dude. Worst is even while you're dating her, she may be stabbing you brutally while you're fully committed to her.

P.S.- there are a select few women who value the sanctity of being committed to their partner whole heartedly and can sacrifice same for their partner

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by jeruba: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
You fool ,she just gave birth for him
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by alimaa: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian depression- Suicide, US depression- Mass killing.
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

are you sure you are sober?
Protect a girl by taking a bullet with your body because she is a wife material? If you die what will happen to the wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
privaldo:

Oshey adult, go and die now then see if her life will not continue in two days time
which makes him the new face of foolish men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Contemplated Suicide - Meghan Markle Accuses British Royals Of Racism / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.