Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. (4200 Views)

He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story / I Doh Enter One Chance / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Problemkid1: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
Ogbeni jakpa jakpa.
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by VicYo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
make a plan with friend to... come block you for the bush road side before you reach the main road junction where people no fit disturb the robbering operation... tell him to beat you well and gave him the money or better still make he lie against her she owe her money and he' should almost knock her dress and you pay him with that money grin
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Prayerfully 1 Chance the relationship.
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by brayo00254: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
it is serious but lets not forget that they a women i have seen this story not only on codedruns but also https://www.exoticnigeria.com some end up happily ever after some do not

This is serious[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance & Genital Warts, Herpes / My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair / Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.