Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast (3853 Views)

No Matter How Beautiful She Is, Don't Marry A Tattoo Lady / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by celebgistz: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian Slayqueen “Sexy Oge” shared a video of the tattoo “Davido blow my mind” that she wrote on her breast.

While showing the tattoo she wrote on her breast with a marker, she decided to cover her nipple and her followers seems to be amazed.

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/slay-queen-draws-a-tattoo-of-davido-blow-my-mind-on-her-breast/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by celebgistz: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Gracespecial101(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mtchweeee

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Holumhidey(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
tasha fan.....

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by superlanny(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
kiss

What manner of fckery is this, ladies will be trying so hard to be noticed, but yet be playing hard to get, dis generation is morally and mentally rotten.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by celebgistz: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Dominique
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by celebgistz: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Sanemind(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by ubunja(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
superlanny:
kiss

What manner of fckery is this, ladies will be trying so hard to be noticed, but yet be playing hard to get, dis generation is morally and mentally rotten.
cause it's all about the ATTENTION bro. Nothing more.
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Partnerbiz3: 6:00am On Aug 10, 2019
A full grown girl without sense.

Chei!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Gadafii: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Okpo tendency

Na Dem
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by Kingluqman(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2019
Las las, Davido no go reason you

Lati no go even call you

grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by happybee: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Why covering her nipple then?
When you've actually shown the world how big is your titties...
undecided
Re: Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast by midolian(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Nothing wey Nnamdi no go see for shop

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Someone Whatsapp Messages By Just Knowing Their Phone Number / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.