Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Again, President Buhari Absolves Self, Blames High Rate Of Insecurity On ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, President Buhari Absolves Self, Blames High Rate Of Insecurity On ... (323 Views)

Talk To Nigerians Now Or Resign, Bishop Ikeakor Tells Buhari, Absolves IPOB / Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again, President Buhari Absolves Self, Blames High Rate Of Insecurity On ... by MediaGuru36: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, has once again, absolved self from the rising insecurity occasioned by terrorism, banditry, kidnappings and other crimes in the country, Igbere TV reports.

The president rather attributed the security challenges to “decades of neglect of education and healthcare.”

Igbere TV reports that Buhari made the assertions on Thursday, when he received a delegation of Adamawa State led by the Governor, Umaru Fintiri at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Expressing condolence to the governor and the people of Adamawa over the death of his father, Alhaji Umaru Badami, the President prayed for the repose of his soul.

“I am delighted to receive your delegation today. As you are all aware, Adamawa is home away from home for me. Therefore, this meeting is more or less, a family gathering”, he said.

“I am pleased to hear your remarks, specifically on education and health. These areas remain priorities for this government, especially as we strive to achieve social inclusion and collective prosperity for all Nigerians.

“At the federal level, we are doing our best to address these issues. But the Federal Government cannot do it alone. We need states and local government areas to do their part. This is not about politics. It is a reality.

“Today, the majority of Nigerians are below 20 years old. And it is projected that our population growth rate will remain among the fastest in the world. This means any plans we have today must take into account tomorrow’s needs.

“I have taken note of your requests and recommendations. We shall review and act accordingly. I would suggest, however, that you send a written submission to my office in due course” President Buhari added.

On his part, Governor Fintri said Adamawa needed Federal Government’s support in the areas of agriculture, human development and roads, which necessitated his visit to State House.

http://igberetvnews.com/887233/again-buhari-absolves-self-blames-high-rate-of-insecurity-on/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Again, President Buhari Absolves Self, Blames High Rate Of Insecurity On ... by fukushaki(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

About 100 PDP Members Defects To APC In Kogi State / Banditry: Zamfara Government To Empower Repented Bandits. / They Followed Me And Nearly Broke My Head – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.