Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (38850 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
hmmm
You get a free tutorial on how to be rich in the sight of God and how to lay up treasures in heaven and all you can say is hmmm?

You are for sure deeply rooted in mammon worship.

Only God can help you, for your case don pass man power.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by CYFANN: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
olu77:
The truth will shock many people and others will rather not believe the truth no matter how glaring all the evidence are.

Am inviting you to join CYFANN (Christian Youths For A New Nigeria) on WhatsApp.

https:///CDCbMAXTxzn4rRues2RXkF

As much as some people have tried in the past to put an end/ or save this nation called Nigeria in the past (e.g Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Nnamdi KANU, Saro wiwa to mention just a few), they were either frustrated, arrested or killed. This is because the demonic forces holding down Nigeria is too strong and Nigeria cannot be freed by ANY HUMAN ABILITY.

1 SAM 2:9 SAYS He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.

We can only silent the wicked in Nigeria by doing it the way of CHRIST.
Sowoore also tried to move for freedom of Nigerians recently bbut we all saw what the government did to him. They knew long before Sowoore that respite is coming to Nigerians and just like herod tried to kill the baby Jesus,they are doing everything to silence anybody that stands up to challenge their UNHIDDEN hatred and annihilation of Christians. Join us on WhatsApp today.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by CodeTemplar: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You get a free tutorial on how to be rich in the sight of God and how to lay up treasures in heaven and all you can say is hmmm?

You are for sure deeply rooted in mammon worship.

Only God can help you, for your case don pass man power.
i said "hmmm" because I already preached these 2-3 years back here on Nairaland and any attempt at using recycled sermons or doctrine to shine is DOA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.