Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (38860 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Midas01: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Some of you are just very funny. He has said he doesn't operate any bank account.
It is left for you to prove otherwise. This has nothing to do with gullibility. I know people who worked and still work at his ministry. They have always been paid cash despite working there for years.

He doesn't operate a personal bank account. The church may have an account but he is not the operator. How hard is that to understand?
StrongandMighty:
I pity those brainwashed people that will believe this...

Religion is the greatest scam in history!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Mikkymacs: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
God bless you sir
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by d33types: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
semyman:
Don't die unless as a Muslim
Nonsense. Till you hear some headlines like " dead hajiya exhumed by thieves who stole her golden tooth"
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by lloyds(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
But your church has a bank account?

If you need 10m now, you know the account to use, right?
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by chinavs9ja(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
Are we dummies.

Must the account be a personal one?

I can incorporate a private company and become the director with 98 % shares. I will give my sister 2 shares.

I control everything. Build houses in the company's name.

Buy cars in it's name, etc.

Do I now say, I don't have money? I think he conveyed his message in a bad manner.

DISCLAIMER: I love TB joshua. I like his humanitarian acts. I am his fan. So don't misinterpret this.

As per tax, churches should start paying or there should be serious audit and policing of their affairs.

They now run these companies like corporations.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
If churches should start paying tax so what will now happen to the mosque?

Get website for your business today...check my signature
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by chinavs9ja(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

What do you know

Why not try and investigate all his claims before saying trash
As your moniker implies, you don't have a life, If you don't believe what the man of God says why not keep quiet and face your own life angry
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Baba Prophet TB una be bank on your own. OWO wa olowo yin.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Luvlyna(f): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
pfadom:
Hmm! Anything for the gullible!

At least he's touching lives
How many beggars have you brought out from the streets

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
chinavs9ja:

As your moniker implies, you don't have a life, If you don't believe what the man of God says why not keep quiet and face your own life angry

Are you sure you wanted to quote me or you're naturally stupid?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Youngdot27(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Earning with YOUGOV.

This is all you need, follow the below steps carefully to start redeeming at least $100 - $150 worth of gift cards every month.

You can earn more than that a month depend on the seriousness you put on to it.

STEPS

>>> Before registration, Download a VPN and choose USA as a country. After registration and your 1st survey no need for VPN again.

>>> Click on the below link to register
https://today.yougov.com/refer/uGL7gCBHkStzn8FzSeAuaQ/

During registration all you need is just your email and password, after registration you will be redirected to your mailbox where you do the final activation of account, pls do not input anymore details about yourself after reg.

Once you use the above link you'll be given 2000 points after your first survey.

Whenever you're taking any survey, when asked about your country always choose USA, I always choose California as my state with 90002 as my zip code.

Note- After registration and finishing your first survey you don't need a VPN to continue subsequent surveys that will come up.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by nwanyionitsha: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
Are we dummies.

I can incorporate a private company and become the director with 98 % shares. I will give my sister 2 shares.

Do I now say, I don't have money? I think he conveyed his message in a bad manner.

DISCLAIMER: I love TB joshua. I like his humanitarian acts. I am his fan. So don't misinterpret this.

As per tax, churches should start paying or there should be serious audit and policing of their affairs.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Just see below!
OK,churches should pay taxes but mosques shouldn't?
Never going to happen. We all die here.
You are advocating for churches to pay taxes but not mosques.
Come and collect na.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by meetmeonline: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
OK,churches should pay taxes but mosques shouldn't?
Never going to happen. We all die here.
You are advocating for churches to pay taxes but not mosques.
Come and collect na.

The only reason why churches have not started paying taxes in Nigeria is (ONLY) because it is directly proportional to requiring Mosques to do the same too. If not, the sweetest of reasons would have been given long ago.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by pfadom: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
So he issues cheqies to support the poor without any bank account. That's another miracle!

IneedSugarMumy1:

What do you know

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by pfadom: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
So he issues cheqies to support the poor without any bank account. That's another miracle!

IneedSugarMumy1:

What do you know

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
pfadom:

I don't know if you've hear about Emmanuel TV partners

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Adex20000: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Not having bank account is not enough to assist people. What about people you are accused of destroying their lives with long list of rape allegations?

Watch this are you'll be shocked by TB Joshua sex escapades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA

Modify :
The YouTube link is not showing

Search on YouTube : How TB Joshua is having sex

You'll be shocked by the exposee
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

why don't your follow tb and 'shed' all worldly things na. if he can make it without a bank account, so can you
Did TB ask us to follow him?
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Adex20000: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Midas01:
Some of you are just very funny. He has said he doesn't operate any bank account.
It is left for you to prove otherwise. This has nothing to do with gullibility. I know people who worked and still work at his ministry. They have always been paid cash despite working there for years.

He doesn't operate a personal bank account. The church may have an account but he is not the operator. How hard is that to understand?

The same worker and disciples that are his bed mates. Watch this :

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by oluxy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

What do you know

Have u investigated it?
Tell us if he has one n the amounts therein u that has investigated.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Midas01: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lmao. Is that all you got?
Adex20000:

The same worker and disciples that are his bed mates. Watch this :

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Midas01: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
There is something called cash.
pfadom:

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by naijajobx: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
pfadom:
Hmm! Anything for the gullible!
No mind him
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by ofwest47(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Believe it you believe anything.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
orunto27:
God bless TB Joshua and keep him off ignorance.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by nwanyionitsha: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
meetmeonline:

The only reason why churches have not started paying taxes in Nigeria is (ONLY) because it is directly proportional to requiring Mosques to do the same too. If not, the sweetest of reasons would have been given long ago.
Yes,that is it.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by King44(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2019
dhardline:
Lol... Stories that touch. You actually mean people will believe this bold faced lie?

May God save us from false prophets.
reading comments like this makes me feel sick

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by ABOVEDELAW: 3:20am On Aug 12, 2019
HOW MUCH TAX IS YOUR VILLAGE JUJU SHRINE PAYING?
Partnerbiz3:
Are we dummies.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Just see below!
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by ABOVEDELAW: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2019
YOU THE UNBRAINWASHED, WHAT IMPACT HAVE YOU EVER MADE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES THROUGHOUT YOUR EXISTENCE ON THS EARTH SO FAR?
StrongandMighty:
I pity those brainwashed people that will believe this...

Religion is the greatest scam in history!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by DedeNkem: 5:20am On Aug 12, 2019
So his church's bank account is not his? Anyone who believes this conman is an idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.