Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (38803 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T. B. Joshua has declared that he does not operate any bank account.

Concise News reports that TB Joshua in an interview with The Maravi Post recently, says because he is more concerned about touching lives, he doesn’t keep money.

“This is the problem the country has brought to us; that is what we are talking about.

“Here we have a foundation for the youths, a football club. There are about 4000 of them that come from across the country, and we have a bus for them.

“We are also involved with the destitute in Oko-Baba, you saw the buses given to them and how they are being taken care of and we are giving them scholarships,” the influential televangelist explains.

He continues: “We have people in Leeds University in London, which is one of the best universities in the world. There are also the widows, the physically challenged – and we have a warehouse where we keep the rice which we give to these people.

“Each trailer is N5million and we have about four trailers. There are also the aged people – we look for them and take care of them, even the ones that are sick. Of course, you know that to run a football club costs a lot of money.

“Even the PHCN where they train, we paid heavily to secure it. These are some of the challenges we are facing. So when you now talk about the issue of tax, does it means that we will withdraw all these and use it to pay tax?

“We are doing more than paying tax. I don’t operate any bank account, not to talk of keeping money here.

“These people are my bank account. I believe so much in this so that in the nearest future, people can stand and say, ‘I am now this through the grace of God in the life of TB Joshua’”

Source: https://www.concisenews.global/2019/08/09/i-dont-operate-any-bank-account-tb-joshua-declares/amp/

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by pfadom: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2019
Hmm! Anything for the gullible!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by olu77(m): 5:54am On Aug 10, 2019
The truth will shock many people and others will rather not believe the truth no matter how glaring all the evidence are.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2019
pfadom:
Hmm! Anything for the gullible!

What do you know

Why not try and investigate all his claims before saying trash

300 Likes 22 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by olu77(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

What do you know

Why not try and investigate all his claims before saying trash

What do you need a sugar mummy for, are you not one of his holy bank accounts?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Born2Breed(f): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2019
grin

People's Bank

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2019
These people are my bank account. I believe so much in this so that in the nearest future, people can stand and say, ‘I am now this through the grace of God in the life of TB Joshua’” - TB Joshua

Can't get enough of @ bolded, because that is actually how I want to be the richest man on Earth.

https://www.nairaland.com/5346095/want-richest-man-earth

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Partnerbiz3: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Are we dummies.

Must the account be a personal one?

I can incorporate a private company and become the director with 98 % shares. I will give my sister 2 shares.

I control everything. Build houses in the company's name.

Buy cars in it's name, etc.

Do I now say, I don't have money? I think he conveyed his message in a bad manner.

DISCLAIMER: I love TB joshua. I like his humanitarian acts. I am his fan. So don't misinterpret this.

As per tax, churches should start paying or there should be serious audit and policing of their affairs.

They now run these companies like corporations.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by orunto27: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2019
God bless TB Joshua and keep him off ignorance.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by StrongandMighty: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2019
I pity those brainwashed people that will believe this...
Religion is the greatest scam in history!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by CodeTemplar: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by budaatum: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Smart man! Those banks swindle you while your money is eroded by inflation and theft! The wise would invest instead, and what greater investment is there than in Leeds University? Would graduates not be "Fisherpeople".

Can anyone here confess with their own mouth that it is satan blessing them and not the Almighty God if they achieved a tenth of what TBJ has achieved?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2019
budaatum:
Can anyone here confess with their own mouth that it is satan blessing them and not the Almighty God if they achieved a tenth of what TBJ has achieved?
What did he achieve?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by nabegibeg: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T. B. Joshua has declared that he does not operate any bank account.

Concise News reports that TB Joshua in an interview with The Maravi Post recently, says because he is more concerned about touching lives, he doesn’t keep money.

“This is the problem the country has brought to us; that is what we are talking about.

“Here we have a foundation for the youths, a football club. There are about 4000 of them that come from across the country, and we have a bus for them.

“We are also involved with the destitute in Oko-Baba, you saw the buses given to them and how they are being taken care of and we are giving them scholarships,” the influential televangelist explains.

He continues: “We have people in Leeds University in London, which is one of the best universities in the world. There are also the widows, the physically challenged – and we have a warehouse where we keep the rice which we give to these people.

“Each trailer is N5million and we have about four trailers. There are also the aged people – we look for them and take care of them, even the ones that are sick. Of course, you know that to run a football club costs a lot of money.

“Even the PHCN where they train, we paid heavily to secure it. These are some of the challenges we are facing. So when you now talk about the issue of tax, does it means that we will withdraw all these and use it to pay tax?

“We are doing more than paying tax. I don’t operate any bank account, not to talk of keeping money here.

“These people are my bank account. I believe so much in this so that in the nearest future, people can stand and say, ‘I am now this through the grace of God in the life of TB Joshua’”

Source: https://www.concisenews.global/2019/08/09/i-dont-operate-any-bank-account-tb-joshua-declares/amp/

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Elvis2kay: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by AntiWailer: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2019
But the church does ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by semyman: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Don't die unless as a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Good for him[/sub][sub]
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by pablobellins(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
t
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by iso604: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
StrongandMighty:
I pity those brainwashed people that will believe this...

Religion is the greatest scam in history!!

Why not start one and let us hear word

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by dhardline(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Lol... Stories that touch. You actually mean people will believe this bold faced lie?

May God save us from false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmm God is good.

Check sig for your Chinese Yuan.
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Kizyte(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2019
This is what is expected of men of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by DennisEche(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2019
God bless Prophet Joshua, you are not money conscious like others that have branches scattered every where

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by bamidbamid: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
Yes T. B we know u are trying and a bit better than ur colleagues.. BUT we also know dat "Scam get Level" and format.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by DennisEche(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
semyman:
Don't die unless as a Muslim
You mean by strapping bomb on your stomach and getting 77 virgins that are not available?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
who own the one in your church name
Re: TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' by budaatum: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2019
LoJ:

What did he achieve?
Fame, for starts. Financial power, he motivates, has built huge buildings. Or isn't that achievements?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Sex. / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.