Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked (15846 Views)

Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Enskynelson(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2019
MurderEnglish:

I think if you use a 2wayFactor to all your accounts it's kinda impossible to hack accounts.
I don't think it is as easy as that. Some goes as far as cloning SIM cards to do password resets. I have learned that NOTHING is safe online.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Ipob........
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by NaijaNaWaa: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2019
It's possible to recover past tweets and media if Twitter keeps copies
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by MartinsD12(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hunger dey for the country, guymen looking for every means to eat from the bigger thieves in government, guymen looking for ways to eat amala, fufu, pounded yam, ogbono soup loaded with Kpomo, ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, nawao grin
That's it, in warri people steal pot of soup, hunger too much for nigeria that's why we have too many yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2019
MurderEnglish:

I think if you use a 2wayFactor to all your accounts it's kinda impossible to hack accounts.

The perpetrators actually guessed or phished or keylogged the passcode.

To say verbatim that you actually hacked Twitter account by hitting buttons on your keyboard is a fat lie. Every hack has a medium.

2 way authentication is hackable via reverse proxy
Key logging will not be an option if he only uses a phone, although keyloggers work for phones also, installing the payload remotely is not an Infinitesimal.

Brutforcing requires so much work, good wordlist captcha, good anonymous proxies , socks etc.

Let me guess his account was not secured. Or the email was compromised or leaked along with public data leaks.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by lagdmark(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2019
crownwealth:
They (APC), including Mr Osunbade first hacked into Nigerians life and gave them pains as against the fraudulent CHANGE.
So it's payback time for the lying professor pastor.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by crownwealth: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2019
lagdmark:

So it's payback time for the lying professor pastor.

The babakekere of a fraud will not escape punishment of God here on earth.
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2019
instead of recovering all the looted funds wey him ancestors dem thief, na ordinary twitter dem wan recover
twitter account wey u fit create any time u want to
na wa oo

God help us oo

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by nasirujj(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Atiku Kenyan IT professional in action, so pdp have left election server and go for twitter server.���
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by LordAdam16: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2019
MurderEnglish:

To say verbatim that you actually hacked Twitter account by hitting buttons on your keyboard is a fat lie. Every hack has a medium.

Anything can be hacked if the attacker has enough resources.

2FA is not fool-proof; especially the SMS variant.

-Lord
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Oracle4: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
It is the handiwork of mischief makers thinking the Vice President can be distracted. Far from it, the Vice President will always be ahead of every evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by ajebuter(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
All that is dished out of the handle are lies and propaganda, so we won't miss it..

In fact,,, l recommend National Award for the hacker(s)
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Psoul(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
BREAKING NEWS

The Presidency spent N500m to restore the hacked Twitter account of the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo.
The Police, Army, DSS and EFCC are on the trail of the criminal who hacked the account.
Information made available to our report by an official very close to the presidency says that the PDP and Atiku are the major suspects of the crime.

Meanwhile, President Buhari has place a N1b bounty on anyone that can give information concerning the crime.
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by cjudy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
MurderEnglish:

You think so? Story. You never see software
Re: Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked by Merit123(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
YOUR EXCELLENCY WITH THIS PHONE THEY CAN NEVER HACK YOUR TWITTER AGAIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, IPOB, AGF Disagree Over Formation Of Legal Team To Monitor Kanu’s Tria / MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.