Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" (55205 Views)

Nigerian Indomie Noodles Very Safe To Consume - NAFDAC / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Goalnaldo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
I showed this post to my neighbors who are gluttons and they vowed never to have anything to do with gluttony.infact they contributed 2k for me to buy data in other to keep them updated. Op you just saved souls by this post.
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good for him.
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Ombre(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
New meme

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by selemo: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kneephy:
Blame it on poverty!

That's all have got to say
black is always stupid and funny...
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
The kind shit wey ds guy go shit for toilet eeh, neighborhood go fear the sound
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
dingbang:
His ass will surely tear

Serious tear woh, & the implications will last for weeks even if Na baby food he go dey consume for a few days after that dat

Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by barinedan(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
That Is Not My Business, I Did Not Send Him So If He Likes He Should Eat And Die
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Whoeppme(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Die Already guy.... Devil just cook finish for the other side of life. Based on who you be to food, I know you go like go taste.

I wish you safe journey broderly

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by sylve11: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
that guy fit sleep nor wake up o/ shocked shocked cool
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by royalair(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin

Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Codes151(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Is that no waki or abi wachi

You wan die?
You never start!! Even half you no fit
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by engrjacuzzi: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2019
hoping to see this on 1000 ways to die... by the way, which channel Aires 1000 ways to die?
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by joetem(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Another suicide style
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Yankee101: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Your stomach is as big as your fist, but it expands, alot of times to your long term detriment. Allow it to return to its normal size frequently otherwise pop belly and the related health (high bp and diabetes are obesity linked) and social (insecurity) risks will set in.
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by fortran12: 3:30am On Aug 11, 2019
AcuraZDX:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-on-a-mission-to-consume-a-basin-of-food-seen-gasping-for-air/

What do people gain by lying?Is it just to get clicks and views? I think someone needs to start a campaign to report fake stories posted on front page.
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by d33types: 4:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Ornament2003:

Liars!
The video did not show him gasping for breath.

He was not in any obvious distress.
He was conscious and alert.

You people can lie!!!!!!

You just did a general exam on the guy! grin I was expecting anicteria, afebrile

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Decolonel(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2019
That his first picture go make sense to use for meme
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by tsinzu: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2019
E be like say dem put money
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Pasima(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2019
I can finish one basin of indomie I mean the fried one with eggs on top. I love indomie so much
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Bleodon01(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2019
I criticized hedonism
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by cchikkyy: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2019
Who go get mind waste dis kind food for dis buharistic economy sef grin
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
d33types:

You just did a general exam on the guy! grin I was expecting anicteria, afebrile

grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by citruslimited(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Dose he really need to do this ?
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by xcelentattitude(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wait o, is that not wanke he is eating?

If it's wanke he should just continue.

I haven't tasted it since I left Lagos in 2012.
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by Mikenyong(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls some body should help me tell him sorry
Re: Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" by alfsalami: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Foolish African man

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.