Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With (2178 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by GistMore214: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adekemi Taofeek in a recent interview gave head ups on who her ideal man is.
Adekemi, in an interview with PUNCH, disclosed she can’t date a boy who uses condom.

Nollywood Actress, Adekemi Taofeek
The fast-rising actress made this disclosure in an interview with PUNCH,
Taofeek stated that she will only consider dating a man who can handle the consequences of being in a relationship with her.
When asked who an ideal man is, she said;
I don’t do boys but I do men because a boy is someone that cannot take responsibilities. A man is someone who can handle anything that comes out of the relationship. For instance, I can’t date a boy who I would have to use a condom with to prevent me from getting pregnant because he is not ready for a baby yet. But a man is up to the task and if I tell him I am pregnant, he would start making plans to marry me.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-cant-date-boy-who-i-would-have-to-use.html
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by fernandez1(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2019
Be reading to be baba mama
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by Sojebrand(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Issorite
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
A good number of ladies carry this mindset, they say it makes them feel like there's no commitment or trust in the relationship, others say it makes their privates smell a certain way...
As if they don't understand that a condom is cheaper than postinor.
Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by drginger(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
What is she saying? So boys use condoms and men dnt? Pregnancy is the least that a condom prevents. So for a man to prove responsible he shld be ready to collect STDs ?
Actually, responsible men use Condoms. Most times ur partner has another sexual partner, and that partner has another partner. Though some partners are faithful! A man not wanting you pregnant may not mean he's irresponsible, people plan their lives differently.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by rosy1992(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Continue dating men till you harvest STDs

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With by Hairbydave: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
fernandez1:
Be reading to be baba mama
see this olodo...is it reading fc or ready? Olodo buruku angry embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Seun My Eyes are Hurting Me / I Wants To Start Hustling. / How Do I Get Female Friends With Benefits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.