Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. (7374 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by kingxsamz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

This task is a herculean one.
If GrammarNazi couldn't correct this one, that means water really pass garri...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by futurerex: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is it normal for a married woman to be nude always before her younger cousin sister at home. When she sees her husband around, she comport herself... But
she is not ashamed to be nude before her husband when they are alone

Pls is there any hidden agender? Any advice? Thanks
NB: Only matured minds will understand..... Not for novice...

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Damfostopper(m): 12:19am On Aug 12, 2019
op.........and ur English teacher is looking forward to benefiting from you o
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by BlackIvory(f): 12:26am On Aug 12, 2019
SSSbuster:
Op don't mind the people above me, its like non of them understands English. I will tell you from experience.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with renewing your drivers license if you don't yet own a car.
Epic. So nah car matter?
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by BlackIvory(f): 12:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Damfostopper:
op.........and ur English teacher is looking forward to benefiting from you o
The teacher needs to go to jail abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by rex444(m): 2:07am On Aug 12, 2019
This is the 5th time and am still trying to understand the point of this

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Joystark(f): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

This task is a herculean one.

Lol.... You finally met your match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by SHOPPERS(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2019
This is easy to decipher jo. All of you are obviously just trying to diss the young lady.

I believe she's suspecting the woman of Lesbianism. If she's comfortable with getting nude in your presence as a fellow female everytime her husband is not at home and does not do so when he's around, it might be an invitation to something something.

But it could also be her normal way of life. She might mean no harm.

But your relationship with her is unclear.

You said cousin, means you guys are family. Or is she your in-law? If she's your in-law, that doubles the possibility of your suspicions.

Explain further jare.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Nico4luv:
Is it normal for a married woman to be nude always before her younger cousin sister at home. When she sees her husband around, she comport herself... But

The husband is insecure. The woman is not the issue. It is likely the husband is an illiterate or poor or both
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Skmoda(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Nostradamus:
I no even understand you!!

Maybe you should write in pidgin.
Lmaooooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by DanielJones: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2019
I think what the OP means is that his wife feels comfortable being naked while with her cousin sisters. She however adjusts herself when her husband comes in...while she is still with her cousins. But when she is with the OP in the oza room, being naked is not a problem.

To me, it is normal. She had been like that with her cousins before she got married and it could be difficult to adjust. Some ladies do same with their friends in hostel. The only thing is that the OP has to talk to her to adjust and stop being naked even when with family members. She is now someone's property, she is expected to be admired and celebrated by him alone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by kingxsamz(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2019
SHOPPERS:
This is easy to decipher jo. All of you are obviously just trying to diss the young lady.

You didn't see her post before she modified it. grin

Now see if you can understand this. grin

Is normal for a married woman to be nude always before younger cousin sister at home.? When she see her husband she comport herself... But when she is with her husband alone ,is also nude comfortably.

Pls is there any hidden a gender?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by SHOPPERS(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
kingxsamz:

You didn't see her post before she modified it. grin

Now see if you can understand this. grin

That's exactly the version I saw. Trust me, that's decipherable. Some of us listen to unspoken words, silent hearts and loud emptiness.

Much is learnt when you keep your ears close to the source of words.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
SHOPPERS:

That's exactly the version I saw. Trust me, that's decipherable. Some of us listen to unspoken words, silent hearts and loud emptiness.

Much is learnt when you keep your ears close to the source of words.

You just said what is in my mind... Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Diamond23(f): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

Damn! I couldn't make out any meaning from what you wrote. Nico4luv don't be a [/b] grammatical herdsman or "herdswoman"[b]...
What figure of speech was that @ d bolded grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by missjo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nico4luv:

What are you suggesting,that she's trying to get down with her younger cousin?
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by missjo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
VRDroid:

The husband is insecure. The woman is not the issue. It is likely the husband is an illiterate or poor or both
Good one,although i wouldn't have put it like this.
I'm thinking the husband told her to always cover up her body in front of her cousins.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
missjo:

Good one,although i wouldn't have put it like this.
I'm thinking the husband told her to always cover up her body in front of her cousins.

Yes, that is exactly what the husband did
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Nico4luv: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
missjo:

What are you suggesting,that she's trying to get down with her younger cousin?

Not just that, the wife should have know that she is not the same level with her cousin again. Maturity should count on her side.
Re: Is It Normal For A Married Woman To Be Nude Always .. by Eroms4life17(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
What the op is saying is that the madam of the house is always nude in the presence of the cousin sisters when her husband is out. But once she knows he's coming back, she dresses better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, My Guy, Don't Marry A Jobless Woman / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.