Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food (3366 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Is It Wrong For Women To Make Their Hair With Attachment Or Weavon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by highyo: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
People have been asking a series of questions like, is it okay for Christian to eat the Sallah celebration Meat/food whenever our Muslim neighbor bring it to us just for the sake of Love? Some people see it as nothing wrong while some see it as wrong it. But I think is good for us to search the scripture and see what the bible is saying about it.

I have a lot of Muslims as a friend I can visit, and we can eat and drink together, there is nothing wrong in that. I can go to my Muslim friend house on January first to celebrate New year together, and there is nothing wrong, God has called everyone to live together in Love and peace. Moreover, Christianity is built on the foundation of Love. I can go to a Muslim house to eat and drink and there is nothing wrong in that. During the Birthday celebration, Marriage, promotion, retired, thanksgiving or Child dedication of Muslim friends or family, there is nothing wrong in joining them and celebrating with them because the bible said, rejoice with those that rejoice. even Paul said, whatsoever they offer you, don't ask question but accept and eat. When you show them love, they will pay back with love, and even when you want to share the gospel with them, it will be easy. don't be over righteous by avoiding them just because they don't believe in what you believe, that is not Christianity. We can live together and share things together, and there is nothing wrong with it.

But when it comes to Celebration of Religion festival like Sallah, Christian must never participate with them because it is totally wrong and it is against the word of God. just as it is forbidden for Muslim to partake in the Lord's supper, so also it's forbidden for Christians to partake in Sallah celebration, else it will be as if you are bowing to same Allah. You don’t accept their food offer in the name of “Sallah Celebration”. You can’t bless it, because anything that stands against the word of God cannot be blessed, neither can you sprinkle the blood of Jesus on it. If the blood of Jesus can’t purify satan, neither will his food be purified either.
It is not the food they offer you the problem, but on the purpose in which the food was offered to you “Celebration of Sallah”, that is where the problem is.
Because you reject just this single offer doesn’t mean you hate them, you have to please God rather than Man. You must reject it but not in an arrogant way, and don’t collect it just because you want to give it to a dog. They might see it and not be happy about it, and they will term it to hatred.

Also, I've heard many Christians saying they want to accept it so as not to hurt them, that is a lie, you can never hurt them by rejecting their religion celebration food, because If they knew you don’t believe in their religion, if you refuse to join them in it celebration, they will understand as well.
Christians don’t participate in Sallah celebration because it’s a slap on the face of God
We need to understand the word of God very well. God will never condemn you to hell because you eat with your Muslim brother or share things together in Love, After all, Christ too ate with the Pharisees too.
But the purpose of which the food was offered to you can get you in trouble. Any Christian eating foods offers in the name of Sallah Celebration is a candidate of hell.

Let’s confirm it from the word of God
The word of God said in the book of Isiah66:3 “ He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.”

The Above scripture said it clearly, Offering another animal for sacrifice after the great sacrifice on the cross of Calvary is an abomination unto the Lord. Such sacrifice goes straight to the devil and not God because it’s like telling God to his face that, “My own will be done and not God’s will” because it’s the will of God that every man accept the sacrifice of Christ at Calvary for our redemption
Now, the bible also confirms this scripture in the book of 1Corinthians 10:20-21, “But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy?.”

Once you have started dining and celebrating this with them, then you are dining with the devil. Because the celebration simply means, ( God I reject your Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross ) once you reject Christ, then you have accepted satan, and any other sacrifice anyone else makes in the name of religion or doctrine, then automatically it is a sacrifice to the devil. We as a Christian must never be a partaker of this else you will become the property of the devil. I know some white garment churches also do things like that, in which they call it a provision (“IPESE”) or burning incense before service, praying with miss Paris perfume etc, all these are a sacrifice to the devil it can never be accepted by God except the word of God is a lie. God has given us only one and final sacrifice which is the Lord Jesus Christ.

The reason why God once allowed these sacrifice in the time of Abraham and among the Jews was to suppress their sin before presenting themselves before him the Lord. Even the high priest too will have to make a sacrifice offering for himself before the congregation because every man is a sinner, and this sacrifice doesn’t take away their sin but cover it. So all men have sinned including the child in the womb (Psalm 51:5) No one was qualified to enter heaven before the death of Christ.
But the moment Christ died at Calvary, all these sacrificial law stopped immediately, any other sacrifice in name of religion after Christ goes straight to the devil and not God anymore.
The purpose why Christ death was important for our redemption is that, from the book of Genesis to the day Christ was crucified, only 3 people were recorded that goes to heaven, (Moses, Enoch, and Elijah), everyone who dies goes straight to the underworld which is the world of the dead which is also known as Hades. But the only difference here is that it was divided into two places which are Abraham Bosom (Paradise) and Hell. During this time, Paradise was never in heaven, it was in the world of the dead. Remember Jesus told the thief crucified by his side that today you will meet me in paradise, and we all knew the moment Jesus died he never goes to heaven, he went to Hades 3days and night to fight the battle and set the captives free for 3days. That was the reason why He told Mary Magdalene when he resurrected that “don’t touch me because I have not yet gone to my father ” so where was he during these 3 days? He was in Abraham Bosom to preach salvation and to set the captives free.
Abraham Bosom was under the control of satan before the death of Christ, in fact when Moses Died, and he wasn’t allowed to go there, the kingdom of darkness start fighting for his body because the word of God already said, all have sinned and fall short of God’s glory. (Jude1:9)

But the moment Jesus resurrected on the 3rd day, All the saints also resurrected with him (Mathew27:52) since the time Jesus resurrected, Paradise has been transported to heaven and no longer in the world of the dead. When they said Jesus went to set the captive free, it doesn’t mean those who are already burning in hell, it means those who are in Abraham bosom which was then under the control of satan by that time because Christ has not yet collected the key of death and Hades by that time. That was the reason why the rich man could communicate with Lazarus.
, and that was the reason why The witch of Endor could use a demonic spell to summon the spirit of Samuel the saint.
But Now, any saint who dies now goes to heaven, no saint go to the world of the dead anymore, no saint can communicate with those in Hell again, No demonic power can be used to summon the spirit of any saint again, that was one of the reasons why satan has been so cruel against human and Christians, just because they now have access to go to heaven he never wanted them to go, Jesus gave this access

Now The Muslims has denied themselves of this access that will guarantee them heaven, by refusing the sacrifice of Jesus which was to take away their sin and get them register for heaven. But they have decided to choose the sacrifice God has rejected and call abomination. They chose to cover their sin instead of washing it away with the blood of Jesus. So it doesn’t matter what you believe, any sacrifice make is to the devil. And you as a Christian must never dine with the devil.
But that doesn’t mean because you reject just this Sallah celebration food, you can’t dine with them again. Paul said in 1Cor10:25, if any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience’s sake. There Celebration is Sunday and you go there on Monday, you can eat whatsoever they give to you since the celebration is over, but if they tell you that the food is from the one for the yesterday celebration, the bible says don’t eat it.
You don’t go to visit them in the day of their celebration, because you know they will serve you food, and if you reject it that is tempting God, never gives room to the devil
The Bible said follow peace with all men and holiness in which no man shall see God. Do not eat foods offers to the devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Fundamentalist: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
We we know Christianity is the actual polytheistic religion. Why should a Muslim cares if you accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by neonly: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
I totally agree with you bro those food ate offered to der gods they speak some incantation before killing it as for me and my house will not defil ourselves with food offered to gods
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by ibsaq(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
neonly:
I totally agree with you bro those food ate offered to der gods they speak some incantation before killing it as for me and my house will not defil ourselves with food offered to gods
we one Allah not gods
we only show our respect to Allah.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by xproducer: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
1 Corinthians 8:1-13
Be Sensitive to Conscience

"Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies. 2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.

4 Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one. 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. 8 But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, nor if we do not eat are we the worse.

9 But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak. 10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol’s temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols? 11 And because of your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? 12 But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. 13 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble."

Based on the entire word of GOD, particularly the holy Scripture above:

1. There is only one GOD, and only one way to Heaven, to Him - through the Lord JESUS CHRIST - the Word! (1 Corinthians 8:4-5, John 3:16, Acts 4:12)
2. So, any other sort of worship/practices/alternate belief other than in The Lord JESUS CHRIST is tantamount to idolatry (I am sure there will be those that disagree, but the facts are facts, and we will all see, won't we?)
3. It follows that a true Christian believer will not want to partake in any sort of "spiritual" activity or religious practices that do not honor the Lord GOD/Lord JESUS - the only Savior whom they identify with, by Whom they are called and cleansed/sanctified - through Whom they have life eternal.
4. However, what Paul is saying above with regard to this is that a true Christian believer eating such food sacrificed outside of the faith does not improve, or worsen our relationship and status with GOD, if we are saved.
5. The problem is eating such things in front of, or to the knowledge of a new/young true Christian believer who is not strong in the faith, and they in turn justify their eating, with the wrong intent / mind set / purpose.

We are free to eat as long as we are not eating with the wrong motive, however, it is better NOT to partake... but at the end of the day, GOD is the Judge and also the Justifier of all.

4 Likes

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by DanYesu: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Either a man is an idol worshiper or saved, Paul didn't condemed you dining with them, although it must have a limit.

even if you will dine with them, it must be for purpose of winning their souls because there must never be any relationship between light and darkness.

Example, When Paul had a ship wreck and found himself in an island, he never asked them first if they were saved or not before he could allowed them to attend to them, but he received their hospitality with love, until they themselves seen Paul bitten with a snake and nothing happen before they term him to be a god, and that medium he use to preach the gospel to them.

Now Paul says, if you found yourself in a house of an idol worshiper just as Paul did and they offer you any food, take it with joy without asking any question and not going there just because you knew they were celebrating their festival in order to dine with them, that will be a terrible sin.

SO Paul is not asking anyone to dine with a food offer to idol, but he was referring to the house of idol worshiper and not food offer to idol. the same Paul says you cant dine with God and dine with devil.
Sallah food is evil for Christian.
just as the Lords supper is evil for Moslems

Dont eat what will kill you.
rejecting just one day didn't stop you from eating other food with them

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by DanYesu: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
If food offers to Idol is nothing, why should God killed 3000 Israelite for eating the food offer to the Moabite idols?
dont you know when eating this sallah food, you are indirecting bowing down to the same Allah ?
Remember you cant serve two master, neither can you dine with God and as well dine with demons
When you start eating the so call sallah food, then
it means you agree that their religion is right that is why you are celebrating it with them

If eating idolatry food means nothing, why Should Jesus lamented in Revelation 2:12-14 that Pergamum Churches has started eating food offers to Idol

many are using bible to secure their gluttonous
many don't even know that longer throat is a sin

Paul never encourage anyone to eat food offers to Idol.

he said, if they see you eating meat in a idol worshippers house, wount the weak be encourage to even go beyond eating in the house of an idol worshiper but start eating food directly offer to idol

that is what Paul was saying, an he clarify himself by saying you can't dine at the lords table and as well dine at the table of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
neonly:

Ignorance.

Incantation indeed

My wife is a christian from a muslim father and I celebrated sallah with them today.

Was there when the ram wwas killed. only. "God is great" was mentioned before the slaughter and we all ate it together.

So oga, how come they ate the so called sacrifice too?

Ignorance no good o
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful for me, but l will not be brought under the power of any. I Corinth 6:12

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by sambabois(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
it suddenly occur to me that as authoritative as this opinion is seem, it has no scriptural backing whatsoever and that only still confirms to me how misleading and bigotry some individual can actually be.

if you will ask me, it is true that Islam forbids Q5:90. But if I were to ask you Sir, where does Christianity prohibits you from eating from a Muslim's festivity?
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by neonly: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2019
somehow:

Ignorance.

Incantation indeed

My wife is a christian from a muslim father and I celebrated sallah with them today.

Was there when the ram wwas killed. only. "God is great" was mentioned before the slaughter and we all ate it together.

Ignorance no good o

OK dat why knowledge is key to development Thks for d insight
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Preciousgirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Couldnt agree with the OP more
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2019
As Christians we are called to honor Jesus christ with our lives and in everything we do, so why honor allah by eating sallah meat.

when you eat sallah meat or even sending sallah greetings or any of their idolatrous celebration in the name of an idol allah you are sending a wrong message.

allah is an idol just like ogun or any other false gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by PrincewithGod(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2019
somehow:

Ignorance.

Incantation indeed

Ignorance no good o
You are the ignorant one. You think when they say 'allahu akbar' they are praising Jehovah? No, the allah they serve is not the Jehovah we serve. allah is a demon-god parading as 'God' and many are deceived into worshipping him as God. All that worship him are on their way to hell.
As you go to celebrate sallah with your in-laws out of ignorance, you are indirectly acknowledging him as God, my Brother, you are worshipping allah unknowingly and you are on your way to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
"The Allah they serve" is not the "jeovah" you serve right? And what makes you think the "jeovah" you serve is actually the "God" we should serve? Is your own Jeovah that of Joevah witness? C & S, Catholic, Anglican, RCCG, Faith Terbanacle, Ekancar, Grey message or that of hundres of demoninations out there?

Did Jesus tell you which religion you should follow? Did he preach religion?

How is your life valuable to the world and humanition as a follower of your own version of "Jeovah"?

Jesus didn't come to preach religious intolerance, rather he came to show the difference in humanity and how to live a life of truth and not pretence. Jesus was and still is ANTI-RELIGION.

If your attitude and way of life is not better than that of pagans, then you're worse than them all!.

Keep segregating. I will pick my FIL that is a Muslim before thousands of the so-called "Christians" like you littered around because the man is one of the NICEST and well BEHAVED humans on earth.

It's the holy spirit that converts, my wish and goal is to use my character and way of life to win him over if God wills it and not to try to prove that my own "spiritual path" is better than his via segregation/hostility.

Enjoy your life.

BTW, if you know my history as a Christian, you will shove your ignorant views back into where they came from.

PrincewithGod:

You are the ignorant one. You think when they say 'allahu akbar' they are praising Jehovah? No, the allah they serve is not the Jehovah we serve. allah is a demon-god parading as 'God' and many are deceived into worshipping him as God. All that worship him are on their way to hell.
As you go to celebrate sallah with your in-laws out of ignorance, you are indirectly acknowledging him as God, my Brother, you are worshipping allah unknowingly and you are on your way to hell.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by PrincewithGod(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
somehow:
"The Allah they serve" is not the "jeovah" you serve right? And what makes you think the "jeovah" you serve is actually the "God" we should serve? Is your own Jeovah that of Joevah witness? C & S, Catholic, Anglican, RCCG, Faith Terbanacle, Ekancar, Grey message or that of hundres of demoninations out there?

Did Jesus tell you which religion you should follow? Did he preach religion?

How is your life valuable to the world and humanition as a follower of your own version of "Jeovah"?

Jesus didn't come to preach religious intolerance, rather he came to show the difference in humanity and how to live a life of truth and not pretence. Jesus was and still is ANTI-RELIGION.

If your attitude and way of life is not better than that of pagans, then you're worse than them all!.

[b][b]Keep segregating. I will pick my FIL that is a Muslim before thousands of the so-called "Christians" like you littered around because the man is one of the NICEST and well BEHAVED humans on earth.[/b][/b]

It's the holy spirit that converts, my wish and goal is to use my character and way of life to win him over if God wills it and not to try to prove that my own "spiritual path" is better than his via segregation/hostility.

Enjoy your life.

BTW, if you know my history as a Christian, you will shove your ignorant views back into where they came from.

Who is preaching religion? Far be it from me. And I can see the character you want to use to convert him from your language.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Another ignorance.

You preached religion by claiming they are sacrificing the rams to a "god"
You preached religion by claiming their "allah" is not the true God.
You preached religion by claiming those who eat their food are ignorant.

Jesus ate with sinners
Jesus drank with sinners
Jesus defended sinners against others (Hypocrites).
You don't win people over by trying to prove that you're the right one via segregation.

And yes, I don't fancy hypocrites, so I am very blunt to them like I am to you just as Jesus was to the Pharisees, Sadducees and your likes that carry religion for head, yet their acts and actions depict something else.

Go and love all, INCLUDING YOUR ENEMIES. that is true Christianity.
Only baby Christians fear what they eat. Be so afraid of what comes out of you, that's more deadly!

PrincewithGod:

Who is preaching religion? Far be it from me. And I can see the character you want to use to convert him from your language.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
my friend keep quiet

so according to you allah and Jehovah are the same
somehow:
Another ignorance.

Jesus ate with sinners
Jesus drank with sinners
You don't win people over by trying to prove that you're the right one via segregation.
Is it every sinner Jesus eat with?
Jesus eat with those who were ready to recieve him not eating to celebrate sin with them.

And yes, I don't fancy hypocrites, so I am very blunt to them like I am to you just as Jesus was to the Pharisees, Sadducees and your likes that carry religion for head, yet their acts and actions depict something else.

Only baby Christians fear what they eat. Be so afraid of what comes out of you, that's more deadly!

Didn't the bible say Christians should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?

How many times have you preached the gospel to muslims?
Jesus way of loving people us by showing them truth and grace but you want christians to accept lie and pretend all is one?

I carry Jesus not only in mind but in my heart soul and Spirit.

Psalms 96:5
For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by highyo: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jesus eat with those who were ready to recieve him not eating to celebrate sin with them.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
solite3:
my friend keep quiet

so according to you allah and Jehovah are the same
Is it every sinner Jesus eat with?

Didn't the bible say Christians should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?

How many times have you preached the gospel to muslims?
Jesus way of loving people us by showing them truth and grace but you want christians to accept lie and pretend all is one?

I carry Jesus not only in mind but in my heart soul and Spirit.

Psalms 96:5
For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

And Jesus dined and wined with unbelievers...

Make una go write una own bible.

Nigerians and their own version of christianity.

Christianity that disregard Jesus and his teachings.

I pray you all find TRUE salvation before death comes calling.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by PrincewithGod(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
somehow:
Another ignorance.

Jesus ate with sinners
Jesus drank with sinners

God bless you.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by StrikeBack(m): 3:26am On Aug 15, 2019
But you can offer them food on Christmas day as a result of love
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by sulasa07(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
But you can offer them food on Christmas day as a result of love
Christian and Christianity is full of hypocrisy.Had it been a Muslim that said this on Christmas day,they would have been ranting up and down.Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2019
PrincewithGod:
God bless you.
And you too
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by somehow: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2019
PrincewithGod:
God bless you.
And you too
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2019
If someone gives you sallah meat as Christian what do you do?

It depends on your conscience, eating sallah meat or any any other food offered to idols means nothing as we all know that there is only one God but you shouldn't celebrate with them on such idolatry.

1 Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Re: Why It's Wrong For Christians To Eat Sallah Food by ekopini: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Research Before Arguing!!!
Is ALLAH GOD!?
YES!!!

It is an IGNORANCE and SHALLOW KNOWLEDGE of both religions for anyone to say that Sallah food are food sacrifice to Idols/demons! If anyone is deep in the knowledge of Koran and Bible s\he will definitely know that Allah is God, but the mode, modalities and religious protocols of worshiping Allah/God is different between the two religion in discuss.
Moslems are of God and Christians are of God. Moslems call HIM Allah while Christians call HIM God!
Please let us stop indoctrination of young followers who are not deep in the knowledge of both religions with our shallow knowledge built around prejudice, personal opinions and personal interpretation of the Koran and Bible wrongly that anyone who is not of your religion is a worshipers of devils/gods.

ALLAH is GOD!!!
God is Love!!!
Allah is Love!!!
Love your fellow brothers and sisters who are Moslems or Christians!!!
Say no to Self Righteousness and Fanatism!!!

(1) (Reply)

Religion: Most Controversial Topic Of The Year 2009 / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense / Pagan-atheist Tribal Round Table Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.