Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. (2662 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
wait o,Ubunja is from zimbabwe?

Adonko:
grin cheesy I totally agree with u, ubunja been a Zimbabwean is what is paining most pussy male and many hoes in Nairaland couple with his deep revelation about women many didn't see that coming .

I like the guy he is knowledgeable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
chenzen:
u re a potential pedophile... go for prayers

mehn your case weak me i swear, the last i checked adulthood starts at 18years, this girl in question, without her telling you her age, you can't guess it right, because she look way matured than her age

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goldensword:

mehn your case weak me i swear, the last i checked adulthood starts at 18years, this girl in question, without her telling you her age, you can't guess it right, because she look way matured than her age
what does an 18,19,20 or 21 yrs old know about sex, relationship or marriage... before we say Jack Robinson u ll start introducing ur díck into her naive vagina... all in the name of love, u should be helping her find her feet... most girls in their teen or early 20's are yet to discover themselves or their purpose in life... majority of them have become victims of peer pressures cos guys like you wouldnt let them focus or help them achieve targeted goals.

period!!!
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by AstroG: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
chenzen:
what does an 18,19,20 or 21 yrs old know about sex, relationship or marriage... before we say Jack Robinson u ll start introducing ur díck into her naive vagina... all in the name of love, u should be helping her find her feet... most girls in their teen or early 20's are yet to discover themselves or their purpose in life... majority of them have become victims of peer pressures cos guys like you wouldnt let them focus or help them achieve targeted goals.

period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm maybe i take time and read about what this ubunja post is all about, this the third am seeing someone calling him a 'god'
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Ibeekaay: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
chenzen:

period!!!
This is big trash bro...an 18 year old girl is an adult

2 Likes

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ibeekaay:

Pay him no mind pls

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by nkwuocha1: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
SMH,so you need a fellow man to teach you about how to relate with women? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
chenzen:

period!!!

that is a lie, in this new age those in that age bracket know more than you, ok what do you have to say about a prominent traditional ruler in northern nigeria that marriad a teenager,

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Godsage(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goldensword:

that is a lie, in this new age those in that age bracket know more than you, ok what do you have to say about a prominent traditional ruler in northern nigeria that marriad a teenager,
You get time they reply am..

2 Likes

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Martinez39(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ubunja is one of a kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ibeekaay:
define Adult?
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goldensword:

in my world of civilised people the mentality is far different from ur thoughts
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Ibeekaay: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
chenzen:
define Adult?
biologically, one who has reaches sexual maturity
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by 40secondsMan: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Goldensword:

atleast i'm ass licking a god, whose teaching help transformed me to a better version of myself, so i'm better than you because you ass lick a creature that brought doom upon human race.

Seen...ignored undecided

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Adonko(m): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
nkwuocha1:
SMH,so you need a fellow man to teach you about how to relate with women? undecided undecided undecided undecided
oh really but you need a fellow man in church/mosque to show u how to relate with God, sometimes even after seeing the street address from the post you still sometimes need men to direct on HOW to get to your actual location.

In like manner ubunja is also directing many who were once sissy pussy male to embrace thier real true nature away from visible and invisible manipulators in form of women. An approach that has taken the scales away out of the eyes of these innocent men.

I smell pride here bro.. Pls it will do you good if you can work on it...piss out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by nkwuocha1: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Adonko:
oh really but you need a fellow man in church/mosque to show u how to relate with God, sometimes even after seeing the street address from the post you still sometimes need men to direct on HOW to get to your actual location.

In like manner ubunja is also directing many who were once sissy pussy male to embrace thier real true nature away from visible and invisible manipulators in form of women. An approach that has taken the scales away out of the eyes of these innocent men.

I smell pride here bro.. Pls it will do you good if you can work on it...piss out

Lol.Seriously,I should take a lesson on how to deal with women?So you mean say make I sit down dey read epistle on women?Una get time.

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Ibeekaay:
biologically, one who has reaches sexual maturity
clap for yourself
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
fidalgo19:
Hmm maybe i take time and read about what this ubunja post is all about, this the third am seeing someone calling him a 'god'

bro if you havn't read it before, trust me your really missing out, i will advice you, not just to go read it but to take your time and digest it, if you master his teaching mehn you will be a king to both women and your fellow peer.

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ibeekaay:
this chenzen guy get big problem, disgracing his ancestor before the public eyes

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
nkwuocha1:
see typical nigerian, hypocritical beings, you don't need your fellow man to educate you on women psychology, but you need your pastor to interprete a bible for you despite the fact you can read and understand, you need your lecturers to teach you something already on textbook, bro park well biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Lol.Seriously,I should take a lesson on how to deal with women?So you mean say make I sit down dey read epistle on women?Una get time.
Keep living in denial nah, after you don struggle make all your money, nah one small village girl go still come inside your life, eat you dry, frustrate your life and if care is not taking, she may even send you early to the great beyond.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by nkwuocha1: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Goldensword:

Keep leaving in denial nah, after you don struggle make all your money, nah one small village girl go still come inside your life, eat you dry, frustrate your life and if care is not taking, she may even send you early to the great beyond.

If that's one of your fears in life,then you never start life be that grin grin
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by nkwuocha1: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Goldensword:

see typical nigerian, hypocritical beings, you don't need your fellow man to educate you on women psychology, but you need your pastor to interprete a bible for you despite the fact you can read and understand, you need your lecturers to teach you something already on textbook, bro park well biko.

You're going off the radar...Stop getting all worked up because of women.If you need a man to teach you how to handle your own kind of woman then you must be very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Goldensword:

this chenzen guy get big problem, disgracing his ancestor before the public eyes
shut up
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by drealcivilceno(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
40secondsMan:

Nah dude! 40seconds of my time offer alot more than whole generation undecided
Of ass licking abi?
Re: Hate Him Or Love Him It Change Nothing, Ubunja Is A god. by Goldensword: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2019

Do please the guy is a genus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afonja Why?3: My Experience With Afonja Olosho. / Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? / This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.