Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ (995 Views)

The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / Who sexy pass A or B (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by Cherryf(f): 2:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Let's create a romantic story. ..
pls don't spoil the fun if you aren't good in it...
Direction: it's about a story of girl called Kate that played hard to get. ..guys in her hood made a bet who will be the lucky one..With so many sexual fantasies She later gave in to one later found out about the bet as a revenge she lured the 5 friends into sleeping with her with hidden cameras. ..at the end she blackmailed them..asking for ransom but none of the guys is aware that each of them is into the mess they keep borrowing themselves money...
its a good story. ..pls continue where the next person stopped. ..
matured minds only. ...add pics if necessary

The ADVENTURES OF KATE MENSAH
Kate is a very pretty young girl with well rounded breast and a backview any man will look at twice..
she is so pretty...she just came into the neighbourhood to complete her studies not far from the campus..
as she stares at the mirror with just her sexy swimsuit she bought for the pool party ...she admired her beauty and promised herself not to mess with aNY guy in the hood..she quickly hurried up cus she was going late for lectures. .

Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by CanadaOrBust: 2:46am On Aug 12, 2019
But there was this guy she had passed, looked familiar, then she realized it was really him!! Lost so much weight! (See below)

1 Like

Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by Keketu(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2019
I no like this thread
Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by Cherryf(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
And she wondered what could have been the cause ...was he sick ...she thought. ..anyway that's least of my problem. .she said as she waved the campus taxi heading towards school
Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by CanadaOrBust: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
But then as the taxi was approaching she noticed a liquor store she didn’t know was there before. As a recovering alcoholic, she was strongly tempted. She decided to see how the store looked inside, resolving not to buy anything
Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by raydatluvs(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Like they say better not give the devil a mile, he might take your car.

On getting in to the store, she was drawn sharply by the first sight of the liquor section. Against her better judgement, she decides to just feed her eyes since she couldn't fill her lust.

Battling with the urge, she tries to rationalize picking a bottle of the chocolate flavoured magic moment vodka, after all it feel more of a fruit juice than an alcoholic beverage (so she told herself). On the other side of the shelf, stood a young attractive man, Dele. Dele had spent the better part of the last 30mins wonder why a beautiful lady could be so restless..

1 Like

Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by Cherryf(f): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Dele decided to give a shot...He approached her.."hello dear u seem to have lost your way around here"
"Not really "she replies as she takes a sip
"Okay..am Dele .I work around the neighbourhood..are you a student here"
"Yea.."..she replied wondering whe he is asking her such questions. ..
"Do u stay in the hostel"
"Nope..sorry I have to go..need to catch up with my lectures "she said beckoning the waiter to come collect his money
"do you mind if we see again "..as he hands her his card..
she hesitates then took it...
as she walks into the classroom the lecturer is there already. ..
"Miss Kate, haven't I made myself clear that once I enters the class nobody else does..Make sure u see me after lectures"
"Okay sir"she walks sluggishly to her seat..
oh no not again. .who will take me to this mans office ...she remembered what happened the last time she went ..she was lost in thought. ....
Re: Let's Create A Romantic Story..pics..18+���❤ by CanadaOrBust: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Of course she was a bit tipsy from the chocolate liquor, which gave her some Dutch courage to say, “Sir, the last time I was in your office we both know what nearly happened. With all due respect any place but your office.”
The instructor blushed deeply, quite surprised she’s not quite the quiet, mousy girl he thought she was.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Buduong Puts Her Enormous Backside On Display / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done? / How My Mum Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.