Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki (13650 Views)

Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by GISTBL0G: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Governor Godwin Obaseki on Monday August 12, announced that he has settled with the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole.

The Edo State Governor made the disclosure at a mass organized at St Paul Catholic Church in Benin to mark the 80th birthday of former APC national chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun. Governor Obaseki expressed hope of normalcy returning to the state.

He said “things will soon return to normalcy in the state.”

“I thank you very much for the remarkable homily. I listened very attentively and I have taken every word in your remark to heart and very seriously. I want to assure you that we are in pursuit of peace and we will have peace in Edo state.

“We have met – me and my predecessor in office – and fortunately, we do not have any fundamental issues. And because we do not have any fundamental issues, I believe that whatever third parties are trying to propagate I am sure we can talk over it. I assure you that very soon things will return to normalcy in Edo state.”

See more here ; http://gistmore.com/i-have-settled-with-oshiomhole-governor-obaseki

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by GISTBL0G: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Opinedecandid(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Nonsense Oshiomole.

Godfatherism must end in our nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Omonken: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Oshiomole is never focused, he won't mind his business and he won't allow people close to him to concentrate... That is his nature. I have confidence in Governor Obaseki's wisdom. The Edos are wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by SoNature(m): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Omonken, Opinedecandid, Amuocha

Why is it so difficult for you people to spell OSHIOMHOLE even though the writer has repeatedly spelt it?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Kingpee2(m): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2019
If you like don’t settle,what is my own ?

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Amuocha: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Useless Oshiomhole

So there is a useless 'h' in the hole embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Flyingngel(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Na so Ambode been dey talk before we say Jack, Tinubu and im boys don commot Rug from im feet.
Fear Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by helinues: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
Cos of your reelections bah?

You do not even have balls in the first place?

Anyways, Obaseki is on the performing Governors in Nigeria. Sometimes you have to give Caesar what belongs to Caesar

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Olanireti(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2019
You definitely need support of the cabals. The guy learnt from Ambode. It's all game

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by wallex1983(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2019
The terms of settlement really matter, although we are not asking you to give us the details.

We know there would be compromises on both sides. But we hope you have not sold out the state in the name of settlement?
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Maket: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Na your problem

1 Like

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Na both of una wahala be dat.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by OTayobami(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Naso e dey be now always using the gullible masses head play gbanjo tufiakwa!
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by DameB(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Let's wait and see
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by YoungLionken(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Governor Obaseki took a wise decision, now 2nd term is secured cool
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by sapientia(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2019
party of settlement.
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Sirmuel1(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
You no get choice before na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by wink2015(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Governor Godwin Obaseki on Monday August 12, announced that he has settled with the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole.

The Edo State Governor made the disclosure at a mass organized at St Paul Catholic Church in Benin to mark the 80th birthday of former APC national chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun. Governor Obaseki expressed hope of normalcy returning to the state.

He said “things will soon return to normalcy in the state.”

“I thank you very much for the remarkable homily. I listened very attentively and I have taken every word in your remark to heart and very seriously. I want to assure you that we are in pursuit of peace and we will have peace in Edo state.

“We have met – me and my predecessor in office – and fortunately, we do not have any fundamental issues. And because we do not have any fundamental issues, I believe that whatever third parties are trying to propagate I am sure we can talk over it. I assure you that very soon things will return to normalcy in Edo state.”

See more here ; http://gistmore.com/i-have-settled-with-oshiomhole-governor-obaseki

THAT WILL STILL NOT SAVE COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE FROM THE BAD REPUTATION HE HAS EARNED FOR HIMSELF IN EDO STATE.

Edo state people still dey wait for am after his years of service to the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

They will remind him of the dividend of democracy he brought to Edo state as the Apc chairman at the federal level.

He will not be fit to wear the garment of a KINGMAKER.

He has lost the PEOPLE 'S TRUST !

Trust Edo people they do not forget the past easily.

Besides, the good people of Edo state thought Comrade Oshiomole will use his Abuja Connection to bring in Federal investment in Edo state.

Create Industries to provide jobs, upgrade the roads and infrastructural projects just like what Tinubu is doing in Lagos state. But the opposite is the case as President Buhari choose to take the federal investment to his own northern people and then give to the yoruba people of the south west.

It is rather a shame that Edo state did not even get any juicy federal ministerial appointment being the only APC state in the south south - Niger delta region.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by Aile(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2019
This guy never know oshomole

2 Likes

Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by martineverest(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Omonken:
Oshiomole is never focused, he won't mind his business and he won't allow people close to him to concentrate... That is his nature. I have confidence in Governor Obaseki's wisdom. The Edos are wise.
u said it all
Re: I Have Settled With Oshiomhole - Governor Obaseki by martineverest(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2019
they asked him to make it look he begged oshiomole.... oshiomole and his goons know they can't win obaseki in Edo state...any attempt to depose obaseki in Edo will eliminate APC from Edo state.to avoid this,he secretly reconciled with obaseki to avoid embarrassment

I'm not tribalistic,but what was oshiomole thinking?.. was he thinking he could depose a Bini man ,when he clearly knew Binis and esans don't like him.obaseki is the only reason APC is still in Edo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night / Lagos Unveils Mega Rice Processing Factory / Russian Sailors Face Life-Imprisonment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.