Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume (28896 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Police Killing: DHQ Panel Probes Soldiers’ Bank Statements / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by orikoku: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2019
The man will be dead before they can found him or he will never be found. High personnel's in millitary are involved.
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by higgs: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2019
What really bothers me is the speed with which the DHQ released a statement defending the soldiers. If the police had not countered that statement, we would have bought their version of events.The NA needs serious reforms.

2 Likes

Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by Automatic3344: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2019
onyxo76:
the officers in irt are not up to 20 or so in the whole country if what I hear is correct, losing 3 officers in that unit is a big blow ,to train an officer in this unit will take a lot of resources .

Dear, mark idiale is my uncle, one of the IRS who was kill. Well know in Abuja, Taraba and Lagos state..
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by onyxo76(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Automatic3344:

Dear, mark idiale is my uncle, one of the IRS who was kill. Well know in Abuja, Taraba and Lagos state..
so sorry for your loss, if this investigation is allowed to proceed without any undue influence and pressure, it will uncover too many dirty things which some people are very desperate to keep hidden, but they will interfere to make sure that ot becomes inconclusive or gets to a dead end, i still remember the dele giwa case back in the 80s via parcel bomb, till date nobody has been found guilty of the murder.
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by felaismyhero(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
if the army captain(whose name we are yet to hear) is from the north and he is fulani,then nothing will happen.i pity the soldiers that were ordered to shoot the policemen: they would be the scapegoats.
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by Psoul(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
When I said that this country will never progress until each tribe goes their respective way, some people will same I don't know what I am saying.

See hw soldiers tactically kill police officers to rescue a criminal.
Meanwhile this criminal is a high profile one and cos he is from a particular part of the country, they have refuse to show any info about him anywhere. This criminal was caught by the police and made to escape by the soldiers. No Northerner is talking about this criminal. NTA and other media refused to carry the news. What a shame of a country. Go to internet and search if u can see a single picture of this criminal. You will not see any.

I am not trying to support crime, but all criminals should be treated as such irrespective of tribe, religion and class. If this guy had come from another part of this country, a particular group would have flooded the internet with every single details of the criminal.
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by Pacesetter123(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Owaincouncil:
One day, this Wadume will become a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Is that suppose to be a prophecy? shocked
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
When the result of the panel is ready and he does not act on it, then we will conclude that he's indifferent.
Re: Police Killing: DHQ Orders Taraba Battalion To Produce Wadume by Owaincouncil: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pacesetter123:
Is that suppose to be a prophecy? shocked
Not a prophecy my bro. But anything goes in this part of the world, if we can have the likes of dino, ndume, past governors, elisha and co in the Senate. Then anything goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara: Abdulrazaq Locks Out Workers For Late Coming / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.