Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist (19193 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Dude, I heard it live and direct on RadioBiafra. If you expect me to start digging through the thousands of audio transcripts just to convince you, you are on a very long thing.

Men can lie.

Radio biafra in SW.

God this country is built on lies and deceit.

just negodu.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by FisifunKododada: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Men can lie.

Radio biafra in SW.

God this country is built on lies and deceit.

just negodu.

You are a fool! I reside in the states. I can get radio biafra by just going online.http://www.forum.radiobiafra.co/index.php/kunena/index The problem with people like you is that you don't want to hear what makes your people look bad even if its true. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by nonaira: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I just don't want to laugh.

Let me leave it here.

Me too. I was listening to gospel music when I opened this thread,I had change it quick before God strick me down for mocking niggas while praising him grin grin

Just see pure coward. I remember vividly this loud mouth was screeching for oduduwa republic. Common arrest and the idiot is already denying himself grin grin grin grin. Chei!!! Afonja's never disappoint on their nonsense. Just pure loud mouth. Nnamdi Kanu even experienced more and still standing by what he says but this one just pure interrogation, his folding like worm salt enter body. grin grin grin grin

I'm not shocked. No be Afonja plus this nigga, despite all his loud mouthing on YouTube and Facebook, looked soft as Bleep. Nigga knew his future, he would have been someone's bitch/turned the Bleep out if he went to jail. Tyrone was waiting for his ass and he knew it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by nonaira: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Dude, I heard it live and direct on RadioBiafra. If you expect me to start digging through the thousands of audio transcripts just to convince you, you are on a very long thing.

In other words, you pulled something out of your ass trying to pass as facts.

"I heard it on RB"
Ok post it
"I am not about to look through thousands of audio transcript"

Wtf type of lying motherfucker is this one. grin grin grin
You heard it on RB. Na only you dey listen to RB?

Your people are quick to copy audio transcript where he called your shithole a zoo, etc but yet ironically enough, didn't when he supposedly asked his listeners to kill Yorubas. STFU with your propaganda bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by nonaira: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys keep mentioning Ilorin

When Ordinary Igala people colonized Igbo and took away part of your Land

Have you taken back all the Lands Igala people dislodged you from?

You guys are lucky you didn't come in contact with Fulani and Yoruba did a good Job by stopping them from getting to the south

If Igala people could succeeded in colonizing you and then took away your lands then it means all the kings in Igbo Land today would have been Fulani Emirs if you had come in contact with Fulani before the Europeans arrived

Which igbo land did Igala take? Infact name one, just one, Igbo Territory ran by Igalas. I'll wait for story teller.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by BoboNkiti19: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Ok
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
FisifunKododada:

You are a fool! I reside in the states. I can get radio biafra by just going online.http://www.forum.radiobiafra.co/index.php/kunena/index The problem with people like you is that you don't want to hear what makes your people look bad even if its true. Shame on you.

Mind your business in states and let biafra be...that's all.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by stieyven(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

He hasn't done anything wrong compare to what Nnandi cownu and other igbos have said to the yorubas .

Remind me of this orangutang below..he lost his job though
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by Shinjitsu: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cowards
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by LazyGold(m): 3:38am On Aug 14, 2019
nonaira:

Which igbo land did Igala take? Infact name one, just one, Igbo Territory ran by Igalas. I'll wait for story teller.

Have you taken back Nsukka from Igala people ?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by potopotoking: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2019
LazyGold:

[s]Have you taken back Nsukka from Igala people ?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by hucknall: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
bot101:

You can't be Nigerian first, when Nigeria isn't older than ANY of the ethnic nationalities. Stop trying to turn logic on its head.
Nigeria isn't older I know but in the spirit of national unity we must all see ourselves to be one equal Nigeria and defend it. instead of fighting for our various ethnic group.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by bot101(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
hucknall:
Nigeria isn't older I know but in the spirit of national unity we must all see ourselves to be one equal Nigeria and defend it. instead of fighting for our various ethnic group.

We must first ask of this spirit is mutual, and all involved ethnic nationalities in agreement, before we can see ourselves as one equal Nigeria.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by hucknall: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
bot101:

We must first ask of this spirit is mutual, and all involved ethnic nationalities in agreement, before we can see ourselves as one equal Nigeria.
true, this what I seek but I don't see it happening soon. Sad
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by T9ksy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
FisifunKododada:

You are quite right, bro. I reside in Luton, not london and i can get RB in my area. In fact, i rrmeber that radio bradcast of his where he was extolling his followers to kill any yoruba man seaching for RB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by FisifunKododada: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
T9ksy:

You are quite right, bro. I reside in Luton, not london and i can get RB in my area. In fact, i rrmeber that radio bradcast of his where he was extolling his followers to kill any yoruba man seaching for RB.

Don't mind them. They keep denying reality. Bunch of snow-flakes.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by GMbuharii: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by T9ksy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Don't mind them. They keep denying reality. Bunch of snow-flakes.

grin grin @ cornflakes...........

I know from their continous narratives that they are conflicted but "cornflakes" is a new one to me.

It sure s.u.c.ks to be....................(4 lettered word) - fill in the blanks.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist by nonaira: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

Have you taken back Nsukka from Igala people ?

grin grin Nsukka is run and controlled by Igbos. grin. Wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Guber 2021: Obiano Seeks Alliance With APC As APGA Crisis Festers / SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) / I Didn't Buy N187m Official Vehicle, Sanwo-olu Replies PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.