Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) (19193 Views)

Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Northern Traders Close Shops In Umuahia After IPOB, Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Officials of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria during the clampdown on substandard and counterfeit phone sellers in major markets in Abuja… on Tuesday.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/photos-son-seals-fake-mobile-phone.html

1 Like

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
..THEY MUST PROVIDE US THE MONEY TO BUY THE ORIGINAL ONES OR

18 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
How did those fake phones enter into the country?
Or
Where they made in Nigeria?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by owopokiri: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
After collecting over blown "import duties" on goods bought with a skyrocketing naira, these funny looking trio will work into your 'shop' and start snatching the wares.. If they knew the goods were/are substandard, why did they allow them into the country in the first place? And all these snatching of goods and burning/tearing down the markets, is that the new fad?

25 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Even Buhari, APC and all the politicians are counterfeit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by coolebux(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pls how else can a country be under dictatorship?
When you can't empower your citizens to buy quality items you cannot let them have the one their money can buy

Very soon God will strike Buhari with another ailment.

11 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by RGem(f): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope the phones won't be released back to them in the long run after they have been bribed. undecided

1 Like

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
taaaa

le le ndi ara oooo

as if say them dey work. were una dey when the goods pass enter the country?

abi na because them no come give una eguje, una don term their phones fake.

According to the constitution, any phone wey dey this country suppose have a service center else it will be termed as fake...

una say make i continue to mention phones way no get service center haha
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
They did the same thing to innjoo last year and the shop opened after 3 hours. All they need is their bribe

2 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by bobo65(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Smh

It's only God himself dat can save Nigeria from corruption

But he should pls punish these wicked leaders and ppl in power first

We used to Pay money for custom clearance on our containers, they now included SON clearance
Only for these wicked ppl to come and seize the goods and collect another money for them to be released

God help d victims here

5 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hate reading news this days, this phone weren't made here, y did u let them in... Now person capital don burn, if these trio and whoever sent them know how hard it us to source for capital in naija now ehn.... Smh
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
I never use my money buy fake since I enter yonder!!!Shey 9ja no fit be like yonder
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hate reading news these days, these phones weren't made here, y did u let them in. Now person capital don burn, if these trio and whoever sent them know how hard it is to source for capital in naija now ehn, they will know they've just murdered someone. Smh
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by vadeonly(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bleep SON..... Hmmmm
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Were they brought in by unscrupulous business men? If so they should be prosecuted
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
What kind of phones do they classify as fake mobile phones?
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lol, they want bribe, am double sure by 2mao the shop will be reopened for itz normal transactions, no b 9ja ni
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why do we still have Customs with billions of Naira in annual budget and yet all manner of goods are smuggled into the country, why do we still have immigration if Herdsmen can come from Niger and Senegal and attack people in Southern Kaduna without arrest to the extent that the State Gov will go and pay them in their countries to stop killing Nigerians.

You are seizing phones that these traders spent scarce dollars you did not sell to them at official rate to buy in China in this recession without you asking Customs why they cleared these goods in the fist instance at the ports

4 Likes

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by thedarksider: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
well done..
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by curvilicious: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Give them small thing shops will open back

1 Like

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
I bet SON wants to start selling mobile phones, they just didnt have the start up capital!
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Ppresh2017(f): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fake phones are dangerous to human life. Meanwhile, you missed out during bitcoin investors stage 2009 to 2011, never miss out TBC investors stage now.
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by curvilicious: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
hilaomo:
I never use my money buy fake since I enter yonder!!!Shey 9ja no fit be like yonder

Bini man spotted angry
@yonder cheesy
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Mouthgag: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice development

Osus likes seller fake things to make big profits. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by drololaaof: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
How did SON suddenly wake up and discover that they are fake fones,whereas there many substandard plastic materials in the market,
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
Officials of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria during the clampdown on substandard and counterfeit phone sellers in major markets in Abuja… on Tuesday.

you keep impoverishing people.
So in this difficult, Godforsaken, barbaric and uncalled for period you have kept the people of this country you still impound there hard earned goods in the name of substandard?

Oh my God please we need an Abacha-like and Adam-like apple giver in this country.
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:

which kind busybody be these?
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na dem dey put fufu as phone battery, lock them all up. Them plenty for Lagos.
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by kacchy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Move long overdue... ..

* walks out of thread *
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Isnt it easier to just prevent them from entry
Re: SON Seals Fake Mobile Phone Shops In Abuja (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re Nigerians complaining? Useless pple way no knw their work

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees / Ekiti2022: Security Agents Arrest 500 Armed Thugs, Recover Weapons / Orji Uzor Kalu Should Be In Prison, Not FIFA – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.