Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job (2171 Views)

Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by GistNet: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
An unidentified man has shut down the internet after he was spotted kissing his girlfriend on duty at his waste management job inside truck.

The viral photo has left social media users in shock as they were amazed if this kind of true love still exist.

The lady in question isn't bothered about the dirty job her boyfriend engaged himself into, instead she stood by him and showered him with geniue love.

Read the unbelievable retractions from internet users below!

Sew more here; http://gistmore.com/man-and-his-girlfriend-spotted-kissing-on-duty-at-his-waste-management-job

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by GistNet: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why does this look romantic to me??
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by GistNet: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Rapmoney(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
I want to believe this is not Nigeria. With the kind of things most Nigerians dispose in their waste bins, you wouldn't even try this! You wan come dey kiss ur babe where the following dey?...heaps and heaps of used sanitary pads, diapers wey contain children poo poo and wee wee, Mama Yemisi rotten beans wey dor stay 3 weeks, Bros Omiowen wife expired eba...abeg no even think am.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by dikeigbo2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
chaiii see LOVE made in heaven

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by RoyalBlu(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Very distasteful biko!

Like couldn't he have stepped down from the truck. Just look at all the filth.

It feels so good to be in love yeah wink
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by madridguy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Love in Tokyo.
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Bbbwings: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nonsense undecided
Nigga better double his hustle.
But come to think of it.
This na foreign garbage man o

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Glink2018(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Surely they are from Nigeria...

Probably from Igbo region
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Haha Hehe Hoho Huhu cheesycheesygrin
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by cooooooks(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Have you stopped to think of how "distateful" sex is?

All that sweat, body fluids, etc.

Ewwwwww grin grin

RoyalBlu:
Very distasteful biko!

Like couldn't he have stepped down from the truck. Just look at all the filth.

It feels so good to be in love yeah wink
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by RoyalBlu(f): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
cooooooks:
Have you stopped to think of how "distateful" sex is?

All that sweat, body fluids, etc.

Ewwwwww grin grin

Yeah, double ewwwww cheesy cheesy
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by kolafolabi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Katier00(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
I know envy them abeg
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by GistMore1: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
"Hey bro, here's my camera. Please snap I and my girl when we start kissing in about 30 mins. Thanks bro".

#rollsEyes

1 Like

Re: Man And His Girlfriend Spotted Kissing On Duty At His Waste Management Job by luvyaself95(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rare Love

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, What Would You Do? / IG Slay Queen Show Off Her Breast Nipples (video) / Anytime I Ghost Her, I Get Dream Attacks And My Business Slowns Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.