Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? (2195 Views)

My Neighbor's Son Does The Boxing Thing With His Friend And Then Stares? / Dating Ladies With 'k' Leg. / Can U Marry A Gal With A K-leg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Some girls are obssesed with their legs, they want to have straight legs. Those that have it they feel on top of the world, even the ewwww ones. Recently I noticed the ones with K-legs also think they have straight legs and start doing shakara, rotfl. Please, is K-leg also part of straight leg?
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
You must be blind to ask this kinda question.

. .or dumb
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
kokoye:

. .or dumb
I dey ur back . . . . .abuse am well well grin
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
Slap1, e be like say u want slap

1 Like

Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

Yep he needs it.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2010
kokoye:

. .or dumb
It's not an abomination that your girl has K-leg, she didn't create herself. But why not leave her to speak for herself, are you also her P.R.O?
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

We spent the weekend together and I know you don't have K-leg. So watz ya beef?
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by kokoye(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

It's not an abomination that your girl has K-leg, she didn't create herself. But why not leave her to speak for herself, are you also her P.R.O?

what has this got to do with 'your girl'  

you are truly dumb.

Confirmed.  grin
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

We spent the weekend together and I know you don't have K-leg. So watz ya beef?
Nah i trust Omolola, Definitely not with ppl like. grin grin grin
Omo defend yahself jare.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2010
kokoye:

what has this got to do with 'your girl'  

you are truly dumb.

Confirmed.  grin
My dear it's amazing you're kinda taking this personal. I didn't invite you here so why waste your time fighting me?
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
Don't mind him jare, he probably saw his spirit wife during the weekend
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
D-sense:

I dey your back . . . .  .abuse am well well grin
Why are you deying your back? Come to the front na.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by kokoye(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
I aint fighting you . . just having fun.

You are the one taking it personal.  You should expect things like this when you create a thread.

take it easy ok?

peace n love.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
kokoye:

I aint fighting you . . just having fun.

You are the one taking it personal.  You should expect things like this when you create a thread.

take it easy ok?

peace n love.
Cool.
Omolola1:

Don't mind him jare, he probably saw his spirit wife during the weekend
I don't take alcohol, so I know who I saw. If you're now a spirit, no qualms. You're still welcome this weekend.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
YAAAY! If i had visited you during the weekend, you would still not have the strength to browse NL cos of weakness
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

Why are you deying your back? Come to the front na.
Na u sabi.ppl dey tease u nd ure just taking it personal.dey no tell u before u come Nl dat all this pranks exist.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
What I mean is girls that have a slight K-leg, not the ones that should see T.B. Joshua. When they wear trousers or leggings, they join the straight leg queue.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

YAAAY! If i had visited you during the weekend, you would still not have the strength to browse NL cos of weakness
Lol. grin grin grin grin grin
But seriously i trust da guy he can still manage to surf internet tonight but by tomorrow must be hospitalized. grin grin grin
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by omega25red(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
poster get a pen and paper

write down the letter K
then write down the letter I

now tell me do they look alike tongue
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Rotflmao! And he would be there indefinitely~
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

I laf in Kalabari. Lorla, I'm connected to Kainji Dam.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

Rotflmao! And he would be there indefinitely~
grin grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Slap, Kanjidam has since denied u access the day Slap became your trademark
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
omega25red:

poster get a pen and paper

write down the letter K
then write down the letter I

now tell me do they look alike tongue
There are legs that are not straight, and not K, but are more K than straight. They are the ones I'm talking about.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Dsense(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

There are legs that are not straight, and not K, but are more K than straight. They are the ones I'm talking about.
U never clarified though grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by slap1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
Omolola1:

@Slap, Kanjidam has since denied u access the day Slap became your trademark
Not true dear. Even if it's so, my Plan B's better - Omoku gas turbine.
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2010
That one is specially designed for you so that when next u are executed, the gas would giv u a welcome parry
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by MrCork21: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
Black womens with K-Leg usualy have tight punnny,

and thats y i like Omolola wink
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
Thanks but no Thanks~
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by MrCork21: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
To be honest, Omolola look preeety and has a sweeet face,

hopefully, we would nyansh someday, soooonest, hopefuly before 2018 tongue
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by UyiIredia(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Mr Cork >>> u are something smiley undecided
Re: Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs? by Omolola1(f): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2010
By then i would have become a Mrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! / What Am I Supposed To Do.... / I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.