Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle (14782 Views)

Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki / Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Abdulazeez99: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2019
The Edo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for the mediation role he played in ending the Edo State House of Assembly crisis, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV recalls that the election of the State Assembly Speaker and his Deputy led to a feud between the Governor, Godwin Obaseki and his predecessor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

The APC in Edo State also appreciated the party’s national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu; the Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II; Business magnate, Alhaji Aliko Dangote; Governor Fayemi Kayode of Ekiti State; and his Kaduna State counterpart, Nasiru El-Rufai.

Igbere TV reports that the leadership crisis in the Edo Assembly led to politics of acrimony between the incumbent governor and the APC national chairman and two-time governor of the state.

Earlier on Tuesday, the Edo APC confirmed that all issues have now been settled regarding the State Assembly. Therefore, all lingering feud exist no more.

In a tweet on Tuesday on his official handle, @EdoStateAPC, sighted by Igbere TV, the party wrote;

“Edo Assembly feuds over. Congratulations @A_Oshiomhole, @GovernorObaseki and to all Edolites. Now, let's focus on #Edo2020. APC!!! #NextLevel.

“Thank you @MBuhari @AsiwajuTinubu @kfayemi @elrufai @AlikoDangote and our Monarch, HRM, Oba Ewuare II. @OfficialAPCNg @APCUKingdom”.

http://igberetvnews.com/897069/edo-assembly-crisis-apc-reacts-as-oshiomhole-obaseki-settles/

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2019
For peace to reign....war becomes the only option...my joy is that,obaseki won this one.

22 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2019
Lol.. It was an artificial quarrel meant to distract people from burning national issues.

Another of its kind is EFCC VS Ambode.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Astark: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2019
Two Edo sons. I'm glad oshiobaba have Benin artwork in his home. If pdp provides a good candidate in 2020, I don't see how they won't win it

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Kingosytex(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Good for them, why war when they should work together for the good of Edo State.

Congrats to the people of Edo State, you have a very brave governor in Obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
For peace to reign....war becomes the only option...my joy is that,obaseki won this one.

How did he win, sir?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Astark: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

How did he win, sir?
oshiohmole now know his territory and know obaseki is not pushover.
Should obaseki win his second term, do you think oshiohmole can control him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

How did he win, sir?
oshiohmole ran to dangote and co...after all his plots failed using the national assembly...he still want to stay relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Astark:
oshiohmole now know his territory and know obaseki is not pushover.
Should obaseki win his second term, do you think oshiohmole can control him?

You're right but don't you think Oshiohmole knows this and might treat him like Ambode?
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
oshiohmole ran to dangote and co...after all his plots failed using the national assembly...he still want to stay relevant.

The man has aces up his sleeves and is keeping his joker close to his chest.. Remember it is Obaseki that bowed first.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Astark: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

You're right but don't you think Oshiohmole knows this and might treat him like Ambode?
lol Edo politics isn't like lagso, they are wiser.

PDP controls 2 senate constituency and half of the reps seat, that is APC no go area. Have APC ever won a presidency elections in Edo state? No but they win the governorship seat with ease.
Oshiohmole can't control obaseki due to many factors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

The man has aces up his sleeves and is keeping his joker close to his chest.. Remember it is Obaseki that bowed first.
bowed?..to oshiohmole or to pressure.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
bowed?..to oshiohmole or to pressure.

Bowed to Oshiomhole's pressure grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

Bowed to Oshiomhole's pressure grin
oshiohmole wey him political motor tyre don flat since...d pressure don comot teytey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
oshiohmole wey him political motor tyre don flat since...d pressure don comot teytey.

You think so? Ok o.. You may need to look at their reconciliation pictures again. It speaks more than a thousand words.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

You think so? Ok o.. You may need to look at their reconciliation pictures again. It speaks more than a thousand words.
make believe pictures taken by his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by eleko1: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
sad sad nah dem sabi.They'll continue their fight afta election. There4 Edo pipu shud vote meet out useless pipu.Vote ADC not PDP biko
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
make believe pictures taken by his wife.

I just love brainstorming with smart people. You're 100% right. I would've used more Ambode scenarios to buttress my point but ethnic warriors will come for my head.

OBASEKI SHOULD WATCH HIS BACK!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Abdulazeez99: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:

Funny. Or Obaseki ran to Dangote?

Dangote, just like others, was just a member of the Peace Committee constituted by PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

I just love brainstorming with smart people. You're 100% right. I would've used more Ambode scenarios to buttress my point but ethnic warriors will come for my head.

OBASEKI SHOULD WATCH HIS BACK!
finally u bowed to me like oshiohmole did to obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by dunkem21(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
finally u bowed to me like oshiohmole did to obaseki

Lol. I also told you to watch your back like Ambode grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by donbachi(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

Lol. I also told you to watch your back like Ambode grin
hahaha..twale 4 u.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by elotajohn1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by chinavs9ja(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Okay oo

Get your professional website today...check my signature
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by lilfreezy: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
solskjaer hugged Lampard before the opening EPL fixture, It never prevented his boys from humiliating the blues 4 nil

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by airminem(f): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
dunkem21:

It's incredibly disheartening to see the new left embracing this mentality just as much as the far right
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by princeade86(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
so he shud not proclaim house again? yeye people. where are the nairalanders that used to quote law as if them known than our politicians. law is not in our politicians dictionary. many people a re above law in this con3.
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by princeade86(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
donbachi:
ambo is coward big time.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by DennisEche(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
OBASEKI PLS WATCH YOUR BACK BEFORE THEM PLAY AMBODE ON YOU
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
I doubt if Osho baba will stick to the terms of the settlement
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle by Abalado(f): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Short man devil,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts / Nasarawa: NLC-TUC Declared Indefinite Strike Over 50% Salary Cut / “Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.