Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,084 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Single Mothers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers (9757 Views)

Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mystic2019:
Thank you. Just the way I've been ignoring the attention seeking dude. You're right, it's better not to stoop so low to their level.
it is all good . I am no saint Sha but i love to avoid attacking individuals life choice

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers by loshybab(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:

It is because you refuse to see it . Women are emotionally wired they tend to reason with their heart instead of their brains. I have seen this things happen in my presence. Reminiscing my university days I witnessed how a lady left his own room in my lodge to co habit with a guy because of love . This guy was umabitious, someone that have been in school over four years before I got admission . This dude later pregnanted the lady and the parents(lady) had to foot the bills for her antenatal because the guy was financially incapable . Is over 4 years I graduated that guy is still in school. The signs were there that the guy was irresponsible but she preferred to use her heart .please i’m not blaming you but you were only blinded by love .
I understand this and can relate to similar stories,but I'd still say d girl's parents should be partly responsible for such ill decision taken.

Parents,especially mothers need to educate their daughters on making choices. I believe d girl was convinced by the sweetness of the guy's tongue (which most guys in dt class have,coupled with dt huge confidence to woo anything). She didn't note the negative signs and ask questions about the guy's future before opening legs. That's the shame.

On the flip side,a guy could be that careless academically but very upright in plans for his future; AY MAKUN comes to mind in that regards.

Bottom line is many things come into play before good choices are made and when one of those hints are overlooked due to negligence or what have you,the harsh consequences stare at the victim in the face.
Re: Single Mothers by loshybab(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Most of them have a very obnoxious attitude . They lack direction and really don’t know how to select a responsible man .They wholeheartedly allow there fleshy desire to dictate the kind of man they want . I have seen and meet numerous of them . In all conclusion they were dump by there lovers for a cogent reason. The ones that ended there relationship themselves are blind to choosing a responsible man .They are mostly attracted to holigans that are ready to fulfil there instantaneous pleasures.
A particular lady in my street has two kids but yet she frequent night clubs like food . She doesn’t miss Friday night club. Another one in my street is living with a man that has not paid her bride price.
Generally, single mom are bad market but we still have a microscopic percentage(below 5%)that might be on the positive side.But I’m yet to meet a responsible single mom.
You just captured my thoughts better with this submission. Thanks.
Re: Single Mothers by loshybab(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hamachi:
Not all single mums lived a reckless life! Most were betrayed!
A lot of them you see are actually Heroes!
I agree. However,few and not most,were actually betrayed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers by Pascopele: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin
loshybab:

I agree. However,few and not most,were actually betrayed.
Re: Single Mothers by QuinModah(f): 5:32am On Mar 31, 2022
undecided
missjo:

This must surely be a Nigerian men and women thing. Most women in contemporary societies know that the decision to get pregnant or stay pregnant lies solely with them.
My point being,a woman like me would only ever get pregnant when i want to and if I do then the nigga wants to flake on me, well that's his loss.
Re: Single Mothers by Pascopele: 4:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Single Mothers by ajakuai(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Not true. My mother is a single mother, a widow who brought up two infants to teenagers. I can say i am proud to be her daughter. She is to me deserving of the award BEST MOTHER. Shes like a father and mother in one.

A widow by nature is quite different from single mother.

Single mothers can sweet in knacking shah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Win Her Back? / Snapchat Pcrn Star, Ama Korea ‘banged’ On Live Show (video) / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.