Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? (700 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
hello ladies and mummies,

I stumbled into something recently and felt i shouldnt keep it all to myself.Somebody's home and happiness must be saved.

Anwer me.

Is any side chick threatening your happiness in your marriage?

Are you battling infidelity in your marital relationship?

Does it appear as if the soul of your spouse is locked away?

Has excuses become the order of the day in enjoying your marriage?

Does it seems as you are loosing your marriage?

Are you at a cross road in your marriage?

Are you no longer sure of yourself in marriage?

If your answer is ''Yes'' to any of the above,then

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by missjo(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
If you are trying to sell something,you seem to be doing a poor job at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
missjo:
If you are trying to sell something,you seem to be doing a poor job at it.

My flaws include -
1. I'm sweet natured to a fault and many people have taken advantage of this, I would have loved to be more mean in certain situations.
2. I cry over the littlest things, I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it.
3. I get caught in a lie everytime, I suck at it. YES I consider this a flaw, I should be able to lie convincingly sometimes tongue

A particular part of the free training talks about how you see yoursellf,what you tell yourself standing before the mirror and specifically how to change the narrative of your above mentioned FLAWS.

The free info will help you.
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by missjo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
hector05:

My flaws include -
1. I'm sweet natured to a fault and many people have taken advantage of this, I would have loved to be more mean in certain situations.
2. I cry over the littlest things, I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it.
3. I get caught in a lie everytime, I suck at it. YES I consider this a flaw, I should be able to lie convincingly sometimes tongue

A particular part of the free training talks about how you see yoursellf,what you tell yourself standing before the mirror and specifically how to change the narrative of your above mentioned FLAWS.

The free info will help you.
Bia Hector, I'm confused o
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
missjo:

Bia Hector, I'm confused o

Ok,have you forgotten YOUR FLAWS.

Biko waitoooo

Ngwa enter
https://www.nairaland.com/3399469/what-really-think-ourselves
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by missjo(f): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
hector05:

Ok,have you forgotten YOUR FLAWS.

Biko waitoooo

Ngwa enter
https://www.nairaland.com/3399469/what-really-think-ourselves
Okay so what you are selling gonna help me get rid of my flaws,is that it? undecided
drop your number then, lemme contact you.

But you waitoooo,i thought your specialty was bad marriages ruined by sidechics?
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2019
missjo:

But you waitoooo,i thought your specialty was bad marriages ruined by sidechics?

What happens in your relationships whether as singles or married is as a result of how you see yourself first.

Relationhips involves two person of different background,so there is bound to be discrepancies that must be resolved for the relationship to move forward.

This is entirely for a married woman who wants to take control of her marriage.Any other person is doing him or herself a big favour.
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
if as a mummy,you think your marriage leaves much to be desired.just respond.
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by meobizy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol at OP having a discussion with himself.
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by missjo(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
hector05:

What happens in your relationships whether as singles or married is as a result of how you see yourself first.

Relationhips involves two person of different background,so there is bound to be discrepancies that must be resolved for the relationship to move forward.

This is entirely for a married woman who wants to take control of her marriage.Any other person is doing him or herself a big favour.
Ok
Re: Woman! Is Side Chick Thr..............? by hector05: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2019
missjo:

Ok

link will be out soon.

(1) (Reply)

Christians To Pay FG Before Wedding / What Have U Mistakely Said Too Ur Parent During An Argument / 10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Remain Broke Despite The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.