Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize (1270 Views)

Policewoman Carries Bottled Drink For This Lady (Photo) / Show Any Project By GMB And Win A Prize Money / 2 Questions for you folks, best answer wins a prize..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2010
What is the name of this lady? Win a prize

Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by Okijajuju1(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2010
Kemi!!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2010
kemi what
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by Okijajuju1(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2010
I only know her middle name o!!
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by olafolarin(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2010
kemi Abuagan

OR

Folashade ABUAGAN
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by chosen04(f): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2010
She is quite pretty . . . . . . . .
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by cap28: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=536110.msg6983247#msg6983247 date=1287644283]
What is the name of this lady? Win a prize

did she give you the cold shoulder when you tried chatting her up?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
no, i did not chat her. I just want to know her name.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by naso2(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

Really? couldnt you have used your mapping tools to get her name? So map sef get limitation?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by chyz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=536110.msg6984898#msg6984898 date=1287660582]
no, i did not chat her. I just want to know her name.

LOL grin, Chorus:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKj6zTpOCjQ[/flash]
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
This lady name is Ayanna Alexander of T and Tobego. If CNN the largest media in the world. can make a mistake, even with a black population in the USA. India could have made the same mistake with the sample. This is my point.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2010
That picture was taken by one of the world leading sport photographer in the world. Micheal steeles. And he made a mistake. Even when standing infront of this people. ANd he could see a canadain won the bronze. With Canada written all over it. And canada red and white. You have to be blind to make that mistake. But micheal steeles made the mistake infront of this people. He is white who deal with black people everyday in the USA. If he could make a mistake. Indian chance of making the mistakes is 500% of micheal steeles. they are very few black people in india. Does sample may have been played with.

If I am black, when I saw the picture, I assume it was someone I know,they look alike but I know she look older than this. So image an indian. That was why i never gave up on the picture
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
what I am trying to tell you, that people can make mistake. micheal steeles makes his living by taken picture of people face. if he can make a mistake, the indians are likely to have made a mistake. yesterday alone a street, a waste can roll on the street. So I went to remove it. And someone took my picture while I was doing it. I assume a paparazzi. If someone show you the picture, you would assume wrong.
The indian could have switch the sample by mistake. even when CNN use the picture. There was three people in the picture. one was a canadian with red and white. and CNN made a mistake. So indian could have made a mistake. nigeria as to complain.

i am black and i am telling you this girl in the picture look like someone i know. I look at the picture more than 100 times.but i know the person age. so i know it cant be right. so imagine indian, could have made a mistake.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by chic2pimp(m): 3:06am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^^^ Satelite and maps to further illustrate the points you just made there would be nice.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by becomrich13: 3:12am On Oct 22, 2010
here is the original picture. but from looking at Ayanna Alexander , she must be yoruba .

Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
So what's the moral of the story?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by MaiSuya(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
LMAO!! I knew my foul mood would immediately change on clicking this thread, and boy did it ever!

BCR delivered as expected!!  grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize by tpia5: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
So what's the moral of the story?

i think he's referring to the nigerian athletes who were disqualified at the commonwealth games in india.

they were all yoruba females, i think.

(1) (Reply)

Babalawo On Cyberspace / Shewu Of Borno Accuse Aliens Fom Chad And Cameroon As Mastermind Of Bokoharam At / Libya: Nigeria, South Africa In Cold War Over Gaddafi - Zuma Humiliated By GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.