Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) (49541 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Guestlander: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
HarryDuce:
Looks like a chimpanzee to me.

It is a chimp, not a gorilla.

1 Like

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

History again.
This reminds me of Obasanjo sneaking out of Dodan Barracks in 1975 after the palace coup that ousted Gowon.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by MachadoPreto: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bush meat.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Vyolet(f): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
I was at the zoo two days ago watching these Chimpazees displaying o, they are quite interesting.
They were really hungry though because they were begging for foods

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by citruslimited(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Even the animal gorilla has a want to FELX on campus.
no be only student !!!!
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by citruslimited(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Even that gorilla has a want to FELX on campus.
no be only student !!!!
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Maski87: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Will be gorilla pepper soup, if ilorin area boys catch am.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Toscarel: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
olodo.. this generation of nigeriansare notthing to write home about. calling a chimp, gorilla is the height of it.
type in google. white tiger in south africa ...

Mumu read well that's why you keep failing

I said there are no tigers in the wild in Africa

And I said there no tigers in any Nigerian zoo

By the way I was right they are chimpanzees and not gorillas , gorillas are notoriouslyknown for their terrible temper and are much more larger in size, people would not have the mind to stand there if it were a gorilla.

If only you could read, you wouldn't make a fool of yourself like this.

But you are too good for school I guess

1 Like

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by gazza07(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Even chimps are leaving
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by userplainly(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
That’s a chimp!
lilfreezy:
Even gorilla is looking for a way out of this shithole country. Give ilorin Gareth bale visa biko grin
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by skukimania(f): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

History again.
This reminds me of Obasanjo sneaking out of Dodan Barracks in 1975 after the palace coup that ousted Gowon.

Bad mouth no go kill u cheesy
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by olawaz1: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Let a professor in zoology or someone with degree in vet come to the rescue. Of course you are trained but, believe it is one poor boy with no formal education that will rescue this animal or probably gun down. This is Nigeria. Our orientation need to be revisited. Meanwhile what was the zoo manager looking and how come the animal escapee
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Next level just hit the gorilla lmao
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by spinna: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2019
In 2secs i knee thats a chimpanzee not a gorilla
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2019
That's a Michael Scofield. Lolzzzz
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by tuzle(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

History again.
thia NwaAmaikpe is an idiot in a funny way
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2019
If it were a gorrilla it will head straight to the female hostel
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Jayclass1: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2019
The animal is on its way to sallow some millions. Money will got lost in a particular firm. That's naija for you.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2019
I hope you all don't get to see an Orang Utan some day and call it a gorilla or a dog. smiley

That would be an epic faux. Bunch of ignoramuses trying to sound funny. Embarrassing!
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Lionsbet: 2:26am On Aug 16, 2019
format9798:
If dis gorilla can escape from d zoo, it means other animals can escape someday too. Abeg o, let d lions and tigers not escape o.

Tigers bawo?
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2019
How does one differentiate between a monkey,chimp & a gorilla it seems they all look a like.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Shinjitsu: 4:10am On Aug 16, 2019
It's a shame that people don't know the difference between a chimpanzee and a gorilla

Lol

Cowards

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Oriade147: 4:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Omg
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Oriade147: 4:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Are you insinuating that its Obj younger brother
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Judybash93(m): 4:42am On Aug 16, 2019
That's not a gorilla... Looks more like a chimp or bonobo
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by pfadom: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2019
This is how a lion or leopard will escape from the yard.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by favour32(m): 5:00am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

History again.
Fear nor let u talk to the man wey dey make life difficult for una.
Even if na Fulfude u dey speak,na North nai the headquarters of poverty for the world dey personified pass.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 5:01am On Aug 16, 2019
That's a chimpanzee.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by StoneLucifer: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2019
How can someone of adult age thats says he/she is literate not differentiate a chimpazee and goriila!!! All these indomie generation with empty skulls, all they know is sex, sugar daddy/mummy, consumption of hard substances, press buttons of smart phone from morning till night, think of short corners to make money like yahoo scams, betnaija etc, hail and worship celebrities like davido, whizkid etc like their Gods and think of how to bribe lecturers to pass their exams. And d next thing they want to relocate to America, Canada or Europe.. Nothing just positive or educative upstairs..A total waste of generation!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Probably gun the poor animal down cry

The zoo keeper & who ever is in charge should be fired !
Fired? Yenyenyenyenyen
Have you been to the school's permanent site campus, before?
The zoo, located by the main gate.
The main campus, almost 4kmtrs in.
So, go on and fire him!
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Kingjames(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2019
Did obj look like a gorrila
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by SilasNwude: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Bush meat.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / Cultism, Why, Effects, And How To Curb The Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.