Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) (49540 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2019
That is a chimpanzee, and not a gorilla.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by DJInfluence: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2019
i don´t blame the Gorilla, country hard, the animal too want to abandon ship to seek greener pasture elsewhere.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by Jungleluv5: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
oluwafrizzy:
grin
This is chimpanzees not gorilla
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2019
shadrama:
we enjoy freedom, bt we dnt want to live the animals to enjoy theirs too. i love pets a lot, bt smtimes when i c them in cage i pity for them.
Pet is very different from wild animal.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2019
DJInfluence:
i don´t blame the Gorilla, country hard, the animal too want to abandon ship to seek greener pasture elsewhere.
Lack of maintenance of the zoo structure is what led to the collapse of whatever they used to lock the cage.
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by lomprico(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2019
It's a chimpanzee! undecided
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by excessmon(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
How sillier can you be friend?
YOUNGELDER1:
Probably gun the poor animal down cry

The zoo keeper & who ever is in charge should be fired !
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by sharbby(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
E eure me say na I. T students forget to lock cage
Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by shadrama(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
uuzba:

Pet is very different from wild animal.
Pet is a domestic or tamed animal kept for companionship or pleasure. so a tamed wild animal can be ur pet. is parrot a domestic animal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / 7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor By Malam Mamuda Kabir DUTSINMA / Cultism, Why, Effects, And How To Curb The Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.