Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React (28821 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by ubanigrant15: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjZjY7kp-Q Brown skin Girl cover by Princensokid, check it out
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by holluwai(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na archives e Dey

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by henrypsexy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you Wizkid... Is the rice ready??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by henrypsexy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you Wizkid... Is the rice ready?? Now
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by DAREH13: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oshogbo weed is pawaful!!!

No how you will taste oshogbo Weed nd ur life wl remain d same!
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by bigpriik: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
wizkid fans overate him too much not his fault he can do as he likes as far as am concerned wizkid is a good and talented artiste but he is not ripe for international recognition yet it doesn't matter how many collaborations he had with foriegn artistes .
last time a checked wizki d songs is not even on 100 most downloaded songs in the world ever since he hit limelight but burnaboy song is there(check your Google) our boy Davido just hit I million Instagram views today woooow what a record never seen.

anyways burna is the most recognized Nigerian artiste internationally at the moment he keeps getting invited for foreign interviews even in America ...
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by mykelkay: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
wizzy baba on top... love don't care ..

anything baba do na ARA
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by mykelkay: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
wizzy baba on top... love don't care ..

anything baba do na ARA
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by ThePreachersSon: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Something is coming. THE ALBUM MAYBE
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by CanadaOrBust: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
M
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Situation001(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
we all see these boys as happy people. but if you know the depression they are going through.. you'll pity them.. they resort to hard drugs when they can't take it no more.. better your life like this than living a fake life to always appear at the top..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by luiscarter(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
It's no big deal, future, young thug, tory lanez, drake etc, they did same thing on dia insta
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by charleybam(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
There must be a reason for dat unless it was hacked
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by CanadaOrBust: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Paulo3ree(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:
What if he archived his pictures like I did to mine undecided undecided

I just want only ME to be viewing the pictures
Is that the meaning of archived?

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Raylight2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Roon9:
Lemme go and delete mine ASAP Militant
delete lets see how many fans would comment?
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by oredegbe01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
some ppl shows love for celebrity like he's their God,the love they can't show towards their spouse,fiance,parents and work..
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Breezysdesign: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
His life Sha, it would not add anything to my pocket
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by skallion7(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
bigpriik:
wizkid fans overate him too much not his fault he can do as he likes as far as am concerned wizkid is a good and talented artiste but he is not ripe for international recognition yet it doesn't matter how many collaborations he had with foriegn artistes .
last time a checked wizki d songs is not even on 100 most downloaded songs in the world ever since he hit limelight but burnaboy song is there(check your Google) our boy Davido just hit I million Instagram views today woooow what a record never seen.

anyways burna is the most recognized Nigerian artiste internationally at the moment he keeps getting invited for foreign interviews even in America ...
Crap

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by eme2015(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
SolexxBarry:

because u a nobody bro

Lol
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by encryptjay(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
I want to do you, whatever you want
Freaky freaky for you, show me what you're into
cool
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by YabaLeftist: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2019
nurez305:
What is the big deal, I deleted all my social media accounts yesterday and no one know about it

Yea, cos you're a NOBODY.

Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Chrisdollar3: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Their bizness.
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by shomutuski(m): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2019
He's just dysfunctional!!!! You people saying he's account was hacked should zip it... if it was, mans would have complained and twitter would do the needful obviously he is verified.
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Kellie069(m): 4:20am On Aug 16, 2019
nurez305:
What is the big deal, I deleted all my social media accounts yesterday and no one know about it

Who cares? Abi who is your papa in the society?
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Themainn: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Job hunting isn't what it used to be.  It's highly competitive and fast. In the age of twitter, tag lines and soundbites, your resume will need to pass the 5 second test.  If a viewer doesn't understand your story within seconds, they pass.  Sad but true. 

I have solved that problem with a new format, tailored toward mid level and senior executives.  It's comprehensive, succinct, and showcases your depth of skill.  It's called a Visual Resume ™. 

HERE'S WHY YOU NEED ONE: 

97% of resumes are viewed online so content, and page real estate is critical, not optional

Resumes are scanned, not read. You have 5 seconds to convey a message 

Visual Resumes™ thread together your work history; unlike traditional resumes

ABOUT ME: 

Professional resume writer 

20+ years experience 

Former hiring manager

Published author 

Brand marketer

Responsive and easy to work with 

Speedy service

WHO VISUAL RESUMES ™ ARE FOR? 

Those re-entering the workforce

Those will diverse skill sets

Those who are changing job functions 

Those with a traditional resume that isn't working 

Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by Temysteve(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2019
nurez305:
who sabi u?
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by wizardus: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2019
nurez305:

Because you are nobody...lol
Re: Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React by jimyjames(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Am not a wizkid fan so he should go ahead and deactivate his IG account if he wants
Davido is working hard trying to retire in 5 yrs time
, wizkid is working on retiring now to come back in 5 yrs time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / 100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018: Davido, Falz, Ahmed Musa, Others Named / Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.