Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning (44143 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Okwyjesus(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Which useless Jonathan? People who bankrupted and sold Nigeria. An Irish firm will soon seize $9billion USD from Nigerian reserves because of the foolishness of this man and his government. You people are not serious at all. Regret ko, regret ni. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Na them. Men perpetually blind to glaring truth and refuse to call truth by name.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Peresrichly: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:
No regrets or any hard feelings..

Let him try again in 2023, and see if he is that relevants..

GEJ that is still struggling to be in control of ordinary Bayelsa.. Primary he no fit win

Buffoonery...
Mumu does that made what you said not happening now, and for your information idiot bayelsa state has not done primaries for governorship. And he is not contesting for any thing in bayelsa state That he needs to win primary. You like it or not he was your president you will definitely write his name down if it comes up in a primary school exam. I no sure say this one don start school sef
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Things were already getting to this stage when GEJ had to borrow to pay salaries. Buhari inherited the problem.

They don't remember anything in that country.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Olorunnim: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Never met an intelligent Buharist
They would Always defend Failure Suffering and smiling The Greatest critic of Jonathan were PDP members Obasanjo showed him pepper.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by FarahAideed: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Mummymahdi:
Jonathan is not in any way better than Buhari, if opportune both can contest and will fail come 2023. Nigerians no get sense of reasoning at all must it always be about APC & PDP. ?? we should understand better
Shut up Jonathan no matter how useless is 20 million times better than Buhari
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by BluntBoy(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Petty

Yes, petty. But all these infringement are not taken lightly in the America you people like to worship so much.

If you want Nigeria to become like America, you must do your own part too.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by BluntBoy(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Xda59:

They don't remember anything in that country.
Don't mind them.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Nobody is regretting . It is the same IPOB that voted for him that now masquerading themselves as Buhari supporters.

Don't mind them
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Onlyonebuhari: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Liliyann:
God gave us Buhari as a punishment for rejecting his candidate!!!
What is happening to Nigeria is not so different from what happened to the children of Israelites when they started clamoring for a king like the other nation and God gave them Saul to realise the errors of their way!!!

Joblessness!
Hunger go kill jobless people in this country. No foodd for lazy man?
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
chiommy123:
Change never start una dey complain that one consign una
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Jonathan was right in many cases bt doesn’t deserve an apology cos he almost recked the country himself and we must state this. Buhari is just slow and disorganized.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Blackicegold(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Buhari won fair and square. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

And mind you, God never made Saul king to punish the Israelites. If not that Saul later disobeyed God, he would have continued to win battles after battles.

As a matter of fact, the only battle he lost came after he disobeyed God.

Na motor wey no get fuel na im go jam you grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by degamemaster(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Nobody is regretting . It is the same IPOB that voted for him that now masquerading themselves as Buhari supporters.

Uoire just an unrepentant idiot. When did the IPOB supported the dullard? As a matter of fact, it was the Igbos that loved and voted for GEJ wholeheartedly without my reservations and zombies like your useless self did they put their eggs in one basket, they're not politically calculative, they're full of hatred for others nd all sorts of rubbish you idiots said then. Now, who have emerged the best political analyst and voters? Buhari is still going to deal with all you stupid zombies.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Staro: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2019
So unfortunate
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Olastep1(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Those days ehn
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Reference(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2019
GlobalWay:
"Regrets looks back, Worry looks around, Shame looks down, Hope looks up, but Courage looks forward." Someone you know needs this! If you've been refused Visa for lack adequate fund in you account, contact me before the opportunity closes. We'll fund your account and help you get Visa, without initial deposit.

With all the preachimg you still sell visas for a living. Why will anyone looking forward seek a visa.... or is there something I simply cannot understand. Isn't it suspect to have a restaurant set up besides a pharmacy....
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Basher8583: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2019
RZArecta2:
Apc e-diots will be very angry this morning

Haba. No for that now. we are in charge
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Basher8583: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
degamemaster:

Uoire just an unrepentant idiot. When did the IPOB supported the dullard? As a matter of fact, it was the Igbos that loved and voted for GEJ wholeheartedly without my reservations and zombies like your useless self did they put their eggs in one basket, they're not politically calculative, they're full of hatred for others nd all sorts of rubbish you idiots said then. Now, who have emerged the best political analyst and voters? Buhari is still going to deal with all you stupid zombies.

This one no understand comprehension oh.
Please read the post you quoted well
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Parada: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
When you are done fooling yourself about the fool that declared that stealing from the National treasury is not corruption let us know.

Liliyann:
God gave us Buhari as a punishment for rejecting his candidate!!!
What is happening to Nigeria is not so different from what happened to the children of Israelites when they started clamoring for a king like the other nation and God gave them Saul to realise the errors of their way!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by BluntBoy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Blackicegold:

Na motor wey no get fuel na im go jam you grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by GMbuharii: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Yes, petty. But all these infringement are not taken lightly in the America you people like to worship so much.

If you want Nigeria to become like America, you must do your own part too.

Yes,like those three cops who lost their lives after doing a good job arresting a notorious kidnapper,wadume..
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by muykem: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
degamemaster:

My God!!! You can't comprehend the write up and you are here saying all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Yes,like those three cops who lost their lives after doing a good job arresting a notorious kidnapper,wadume..

Do you know how many murder cases are still unsolved in the United States and do you know how many times the police have been accused of manipulating forensic evidence?

Do you know how many law enforcement agents die every year in the United States? In 2018, there were 150 deaths.

In 2017, there were 152 deaths.

Anyone can enter any social gathering and open fire on anyone. And yet, it is paradise to you and Trump is a god.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by SillyMods: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Odinaka00:

Typical Nigerian.. Always smiling and suffering and still can't admit your mistake that you voted in the wrong man.. You must be happy about the unnecessary killings in Nigeria by those officers that are supposed to protect us from criminals and kidnappers.. I bet you 're happy with everything that is currently happening in Nigeria. Nigeria will never be great again with people like you who can't see bad governance cuz of tribalism.
May Buhari continue to rule you and your likes for many years to come. Fools
That guy just told you the gospel truth. Do that election 100 times and Nigerians will vote Buhari over Jonathan 100 times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by degamemaster(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
My God!!! You can't comprehend the write up and you are here saying all these rubbish.

Go andnsit down, I quoted and answered you directly cos your comment was referring to the Igbos as haven voted GEJ ad he lost and then turned around to support buhari as per unstable people. You made a direct insult to the Igbos and i had to reply amd remind that igbos never voted or suported a dullard called buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by degamemaster(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:

Go and sit down, I quoted and answered you directly cos your comment was referring to the Igbos as haven voted GEJ ad he lost and then turned around to support buhari as per unstable people. You made a direct insult to the Igbos and i had to reply amd remind that igbos never voted or suported a dullard called buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by degamemaster(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Basher8583:

This one no understand comprehension oh.
Please read the post you quoted well

You're the one who doesn't understand the post and lack comprehension ability. Read my comment to the guy I quoted, he directed an insult to the Igbos and i had to remind him that Igbos never voted or supported buhari cos we knew from the onset that he's gonna be disaster and the zombies called us several names and labelled us political naive people. Read the my cement before you show yourself .
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by Basher8583: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
degamemaster:

You're the one who doesn't understand the post and lack comprehension ability. Read my comment to the guy I quoted, he directed an insult to the Igbos and i had to remind him that Igbos never voted or supported buhari cos we knew from the onset that he's gonna be disaster and the zombies called us several names and labelled us political naive people. Read the my cement before you show yourself .

Still didnt read it well. You obviously did not understand the post you quoted.
I hope you dont read your bible this way
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by ajani1978(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Geg is...................
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is exactly what to expect when you vote against Goodluck
Re: Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning by InvertedHammer: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
itspzpics:
It seems some nigerians are already regretting why they dont vote jonathan back then as they dipout past presidential election campaign promises of Goodluck jonathan. In his words,he warned nigerians not to vote for people who use power to fight their enemies and put them to jail. He also warn them not to turn nigeria into a jungle by arresting people and putting them into jail.

However at the comment section, Some nigerians were pleading begging the past president for not listening and voting for him.

Watch Video ; http://www.praizenews.com/we-are-sorry-jonathan-nigerians-react-to-throwback-video-of-jonathan-campaign/

/
There is no clearer evidence that Nigerians are not ready for growth than the comparison of two rotten apples to see which is better. Rotten apples nonetheless.

It is this mindset that keeps propping up Presidents like GEJ and Buhari. What exactly did GEJ achieve as a President? This is why some African countries have multidecade Presidents.

/

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / #EndSARS Protesters Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.