Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) (66874 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Wetin concern daura with book

3 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by wordcat(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2019
MikeBetty:
wasted Venture. Who Will Read From It? Will It Renew Oil Well Lisence Or Will It Give You Presidency?

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Even Buhari's great grand child knows that this is nothing but an eye-service.

4 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Go to the sates in south east especially IMO abia and ebonyi state ask them about the condition of light in their state ist
MelesZenawi:

For the issue of light...there is light oga.

Constant power supply.

He is doing well in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Olorunnim: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2019
Would They utilise it? Not to sound harsh but this is a waste of money and space.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Eh ya buhari's special adviser on giving contracts oya Go and give him the contract nah
hammerVJ:

Dem done renew am for eedc finish. go hug transformer.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Inquisitor2560(m): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Okay
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
Go to the sates in south east especially IMO abia and ebonyi state ask them about the condition of light in their state ist

So Imo state and ebonyi is now your parameter in assessing constant power supply.

Your research is too bad.

The EEDC as a firm is are doing wonderfully well in terms of power supply.

It has increased tremendously and I commend them for that.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
Eh ya buhari's special adviser on giving contracts oya Go and give him the contract nah

Is done and dusted.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
It is his money so how he decides to spend it is none of my business.

Ma na ahaa da na Nigeria, I ga ebu ulo na isi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?

Because they are usually knights in the Catholic Church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2019
MikeBetty:
wasted Venture. Who Will Read From It? Will It Renew Oil Well Lisence Or Will It Give You Presidency?
Whoever coined common sense,as common,did not have you in mind.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by sapele914(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Olorunnim:
Would They utilise it? Not to sound harsh but this is a waste of money and space.
What concerns a tenant like yourself,do you have any land or property that is missing?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
this is good....
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
but i would be careful setting things like this up in the north....

you have to be careful you dont breach their islam believes.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Olorunnim: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
sapele914:
What concerns a tenant like yourself,do you have any land or property that is missing?
You're brainless, your Generation cannot have what I have in landed property, You can't answer a question with intellect you're Here spewing trash from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Igbo and their half smartness.

haha....

i dont think he taught over this well....

why are their no islam books....??

seriously....i dont know.... undecided undecided

good work but i dont know.... undecided undecided
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
i dont know why you people can just not let the north alone with their islam and arabic language....

chinese still learn in chinese and can still speak english too....

i dont understand why some people in a particular part of nigeria cant reason....

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
MikeBetty:

You see why Osun state in 29th on WAEC list? Continue.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
If he like let him build heaven in daura that his business ,my own is that federal should never try to renew his contract in handling eedc , the man just want money he don't care if they is light or not

Is that why Osun state is 29th on states of WAEC performance list?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity

Go check WAEC and JAMB performance index for the past 15 years, even this year, you go know who bi Baba.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Derring: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmm

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by mixta140: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Alright
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Those aboki people go gree read book? cry

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who are the people that will use it?

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Awoo88: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
How many has he build in Igbo land?? All those schools with no good structures in his home town don't need his money. Stupid man.

4 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
muykem:
Igbo and their half smartness.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why do Nigerians hold microphones when talking to themselves at such inspections?

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Igbos and senselessness angry

4 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
When are we going to change?
Even small fast food outlets place notices that their staff must not demand or collect tips, and our president does not see anything wrong with this gift?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by lanocfoods: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?
Possibly a knight in his church either catholic or anglican
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Witamexo: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
K
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
MikeBetty:

Hi bro, how old are u? Let me believe u are far younger than me.

Why do guys pay so much attention to presidency and mock igbos becus of political position? U guys keep forgetting that Nigerian politicians are all the same. In fact, north with the highest number of political positions, heads of state, oil well, etc remains the poorest region in sub saharan Africa. It is still the region with least number of educated youths, highest death rate and unending insecurity.

Same story across the entire country from west to east to South South. How do u guys celebrate political appointments and mock igbos as if the other regions with these political appointments are now like Dubai?

The matter Dey shame me. Lol. Nigerians shaa, no wonder our leaders Dey use us play football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.