Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) (66850 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
How many Fulani/hausas built in the south east? The ss,ame way GEJ built in the north to the disadvantage of his people. Buhari has been building in Daura. Now the maritime university, railway through Daura to Niger republic. Obasanjo failed to develop Ota and Owu. The library built for Obasanjo politically now is meaningless. When will the foolishness of Southern leaders end? Offor"s oil license has been seized, his name has been mentioned among debtors. Salaries unpaid to his workers. Go to his community and you"ll find countless poor people there. Did he have to build in Daura if not for eye service and politics?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

My brother dont mind him... which power everywhere? No steady power supply at all in Abia and Imo...
I think in power supply, Abia is worst in Southern Nigeria.

But yet they come every month to pick up bills. Mtchew.....

Some people can deliberately provoke others here.....

The Offor should continue grandstanding. He thinks he is doing me, he is doing himself.

Upon all the cash Dangote has, and the whole erosion issues that bedevils the SE, what has he contributed?
Offor should even build Aso Rock annexe in Daura, and we should continue dancing for him!

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tradernaija:

I thought you're a Nigerian?
Emeka offor is a household name in igboland.
He has touched lives in all communities of igboland and beyond.....
Mention the communities
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
You just validated the guy's comment. grin grin grin

I roped u and emeka offor on the same line.

The only difference is that he did his own the big man way.
But u 2 are the same.
Looking for favours and crumbs by doing eye service.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I agree totally with you. I think he's building this for his selfish agenda. Maybe because of oil well license. The library as described by the author of the article claims to be a state of the art modern whatever. I laugh... this looks like a colonial day school project.. Africa and Nigeria mentality. I wonder how many billions made its way to the governor's account during the construction...
Thank You For Understanding The Import Of My View. It Will Be Beneficial If It Is Built For Students Who Will Have Access To It For Ease Educational Purpose. The Next Story Will Be It Is Under Lock. Again If It Is Not For Political Purpose, Why Must It Be In Daura Katsina State? Kano, Benue, Yobe Etc That Need It Are There. Mr President Can Afford One For His State. It Is Well. If He Want To Be Philantropic, It Must Not Be Eye Service Type. He Has Been A Billionire Long Before Now, Did Had He Built Anything Like That Before? Let Truth Prevail.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Perkins2018:

You mean the fake stat that waec has denied?
They denied it so that ppl like u will not go and commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cantonese:

Mention the communities
God bless you for that ?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
nzeobi:
political contractor

Is.better than nothing...at least let them release some looted fund ....we should encourage them to release more looted fund, afterall, none of our northern leaders are looking forwards that direction.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Hublot1776: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?
. Sir is a title given to men who are appointed to the Knight hood. It usually comes before their name.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Zigdore: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
We have produced sons that do a lot of exploit outside and empower a lot of folks outside.

How many of such has dangote built in the east if not only cement depot he build up and down?

How many has he empowered, none and zero....

It is always on record that the people who represent the state well are the young money makers that comes to re invest in their various places.

I wonder how many of such library is in offor home town....guess none.

All the same education must be encouraged in midst of harams so that the suicidal and jihadist tendencies will leave their hearts and minds.

Emeka offor has a motive for this. Expecting juicy contract from oga presido
We all know this game plan.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:
Where is the constant power supply?
Or is Imo and Abia States not part of EEDC?
Please,talk for your own area abeg?
Oga People enjoy adequate power supply over here..
Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by anonimi: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Igbo and their half smartness.

Sadly, they are the first to be shouting Afonja slave upandan. shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Oga People enjoy adequate power supply over here..

Stop spreading falsehood.
Are you afraid of mentioning the here?
Stop deceiving yourself.

EEDC is not for Enugu and Anambra States only but the SE.
No worry, you go dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Awoo88:
How many has he build in Igbo land?? All those schools with no good structures in his home town don't need his money. Stupid man.

He may be a cunning man, but Emeka Offor has structures scattered across the east.

At least, I know the beautiful Research Foundation that he built at FUTO
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by anonimi: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
We have produced sons that do a lot of exploit outside and empower a lot of folks outside.

How many of such has dangote built in the east if not only cement depot he build up and down?

How many has he empowered, none and zero....

It is always on record that the people who represent the state well are the young money makers that comes to re invest in their various places.

I wonder how many of such library is in offor home town....guess none.

All the same education must be encouraged in midst of harams so that the suicidal and jihadist tendencies will leave their hearts and minds.

Excellent remarks.
What he has done shows you where the power really lies in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.
How many such projects were done in Abeokuta and Otueke when Obasanjo and Jonathan were president
Maybe others will now understand the audacity of the Fulani illegal migrant foreigners and their MaiYeye Allah.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9402486_operasnapshot20190516035220www_bbc_com_jpeg27a2e53d0353af1c1d6fdd2d61f7cfc1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity

How can someone who have never visited the SE say the whole of SE is a mess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by LZAA: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
itsme01:

grin

Master needs a library slaves built it

nonsense and oha soup

cc Imhotep
undecided
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by itsme01: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
LZAA:

undecided

developer developer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Perkins2018:

You mean the fake stat that waec has denied?

That WAEC stat isn't new, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 stats have always been like that with SE n SS leading above the yorubas
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
SoNature:

He may be a cunning man, but Emeka Offor has structures scattered across the east.

At least, I know the beautiful Research Foundation that he built at FUTO
There are some dilapidated schools in his home town and there people with who can not afford even the nonsense public school in his village.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
dermmy:
We still have good people in our society. I pray they use it well.

They're mostly Catholic and Anglican knights... Copy that?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

For the issue of light...there is light oga.

Constant power supply.

He is doing well in that regard.
So why are you all attacking Fashola, if "there's light".

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

Are you afraid of mentioning the here?
Stop deceiving yourself.

EEDC is not for Enugu and Anambra States only but the SE.
No worry, you go dey alright las las.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz zzz

At least they delivering....There is no day that passes without adequate power supply.

nwayo nwayo we all will get there.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Matthew 7:3 says, "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" I am sure that's a good gesture but you have to worry about your own backyard first before you worry about somebody else's. I am sure in his area of the southeast, there are schools that need this type of kind gesture but as always as a typical self serving Ibo man he has to try to curry favor from the guy in Aso Rock. Dangote as wealthy as he is, never extended such to the people of southeast. All his investments that he spreads across the Nigerian landscape, he never found any of them worthy to be in the southeast part of the country. Until the Ibos realize what ails them, they would always be in a quandary!

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I have told you several times to let me be on nairaland.

How many times have or did I always quote u here on nairaland?

Biko, did I ate the food they dropped for you?

Mr Iamgrey abeg leave me....Biko.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz zzz

At least they delivering....There is no day that passes without adequate power supply.

nwayo nwayo we all will get there.
That's what you will say nah...Sometimes 10days, you don't know how your bulb looks.....

Kpogodi ndi Abia juo ha.....

I am telling you is blackout like for years now.....you only see the light once it's from 23rd,and usually at midnight.

It's consistent, my village is a stone throw from the Govt House and am telling you for free, that he is not doing well @ allllllll.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Biko Mr grey leave, let have rest on nairaland..

Did I ate the food they kept for you?

Biko Biko leave me....biko
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

My brother dont mind him... which power everywhere? No steady power supply at all in Abia and Imo...

There is light.

EEDC is doing wonderfully well.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I have told you several times to let me be on nairaland.

How many times have or did I always quote u here on nairaland?

Biko, did I ate the food they dropped for you?

Mr Iamgrey abeg leave me....Biko.
I asked a simple question bruv

I can quote you as I wish, especially when making contradictory remarks or being hypocritical grin

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you yet that you don't own nairaland smiley
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I asked a simple question bruv

I can quote you as I wish, especially when making contradictory remarks or being hypocritical grin

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you yet that you don't own nairaland smiley

I know say your brother own nairaland and I be tenant here...

Oga landlord..... I hail ooo
I greet you...
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?
Maybe, he's a knight.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Anambralstson:
See what his town man Oilserv chairman built in his town Oraifite in Anambra, I want Sir Offer to replicate this in Anambra, I'm not against what he did in Katsina, his town also need mini library, thank you Sir

God bless Godwin Maduka
God bless Godwin Ezemo
God bless Emeka Okwuosa
God bless Ernest Azudialu
God bless Arthur Eze
God bless Obi Nwilo
God bless Innoson
God bless Chicason
God bless Cletus Ibeto
God bless Anambarians
God bless Igbos
God bless Nigerians

Below pictures is school being built by Emeka Okwuosa in Oraifite, same town with Sir Emeka Offor

Emeka okwuosa is doing well.

If for that, many will vouch for him....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.