Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) (66852 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sir....
Please take it easy on him.
Before such a gesture is put up in a state that not is origin , something is behind it...
Igbo's & half-smartness are 5&6.
Well done sir cool
Awoo88:
How many has he build in Igbo land?? All those schools with no good structures in his home town don't need his money. Stupid man.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sir....
Please take it easy on him.
Before such a gesture is put up in a state that not is origin , something is behind it...
Igbo's & half-smartness are 5&6.
Well done sir cool
Awoo88:
How many has he build in Igbo land?? All those schools with no good structures in his home town don't need his money. Stupid man.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Them go go bomb this one now

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by giles14(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoba88:
Sir Dr. Emeka Offor was in Daura Kastina State to inspect the ongoing renovation and furnishing of Waziri Alhassan public library in Daura Kastina State which is 98% completed. The Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Bello Masari was also on sight to inspect the life impacting project.

The Waziri Alhassan library Daura is wearing a new look, tastefully renovated and modernized with its shelves fully stacked with qualitative, educative and informative books. Computers were also supplied and fully installed along with a standby generator and borehole. The renovation, furnishing and computerizing of the library came courtesy of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) as part of its educational intervention program in Africa. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation has given out books and computers worth over 22 million dollars to primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in Nigeria and 18 other African countries through its book distribution program. Other educational institutions in Kastina state had benefitted hugely from SEOF’s book distribution program in the past.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/the-library-anambra-billionaire-emeka.html

while orifite his home town is so impoverished.

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by agyo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
Igbo and their half smartness.

Don't look at it from the tribal grounds....

These guys are united in buying themselves a favour you hardly see. While u see it from the tribal angle they don't see it like that.

They remained united while we remained divided along the regional, tribal or ethics line.

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
R D PIPU IN DAURA READERS?JUS ASKIN
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by katoto: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chsrity begins at home.What remarkable thing has he done for his own community? Trying to curry favour by doing this at the president's doorstep.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Toni19: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
But his home town people are selling walnut upandan..
He is a real philanthropist and God will bless him for this kind gestures.

Educating those who are ready is better than those who are not ready but set mind on carrying..d@@@g
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by NwaliE01: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
As in eh. The thing weak me. Hausa man can never do such for any Igbo land. You don see Hausa land Lord for Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by DameB(f): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Som people eye service dey VERY MATURED

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Perkins2018: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
kernel001:

Go check WAEC and JAMB performance index for the past 15 years, even this year, you go know who bi Baba.

You mean the fake stat that waec has denied?

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by LZAA: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Absolute nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by itsme01: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin

this is strictly business, he decided to erect a library in buharis hometown, even if buhari is blind, when his aides see it he would be told.. thats just like Athur Eze donating 1bn to buhari's campaign its simply politics and business

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by itsme01: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
LZAA:
Absolute nonsense angry

grin

Master needs a library slaves built it

nonsense and oha soup

cc Imhotep

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Hi bro, how old are u? Let me believe u are far younger than me.

Why do guys pay so much attention to presidency and mock igbos becus of political position? U guys keep forgetting that Nigerian politicians are all the same. In fact, north with the highest number of political positions, heads of state, oil well, etc remains the poorest region in sub saharan Africa. It is still the region with least number of educated youths, highest death rate and unending insecurity.

Same story across the entire country from west to east to South South. How do u guys celebrate political appointments and mock igbos as if the other regions with these political appointments are now like Dubai?

The matter Dey shame me. Lol. Nigerians shaa, no wonder our leaders Dey use us play football.
I Am Sure You Misunderstood Me. How Man Children/students Will Have Access To That Library? Anyi Nwere Otutu Ihe Aga Eji Ego Ahu Eme N'ala Igbo Ga Abara Anyi Uru. Si Me Ya Bee Anyi.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by fergie001: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

For the issue of light...there is light oga.

Constant power supply.

He is doing well in that regard.
Where is the constant power supply?

Or is Imo and Abia States not part of EEDC?

Please,talk for your own area abeg?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
MikeBetty:
wasted Venture. Who Will Read From It? Will It Renew Oil Well Lisence Or Will It Give You Presidency?

I agree totally with you. I think he's building this for his selfish agenda. Maybe because of oil well license. The library as described by the author of the article claims to be a state of the art modern whatever. I laugh... this looks like a colonial day school project.. Africa and Nigeria mentality. I wonder how many billions made its way to the governor's account during the construction...
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Perkins2018:

You mean the fake stat that waec has denied?

Denied... Don't deal with the heavy educational decline in the West and be busy looking for unverified handle as an excuse. Same story goes to JAMB.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

Where is the constant power supply?

Or is Imo and Abia States not part of EEDC?

Please,talk for your own area abeg?

My brother dont mind him... which power everywhere? No steady power supply at all in Abia and Imo...
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by obama30: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Why igbo billionaires especially the once from Anambra they add ''Sir'' to their name?

Their own sir simple means, special idiot of the region

5 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Almaiga: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ass licking their Northern masters Assess as usual.
To please us more, the man even wore our Northern attire. grin How many did he build in his Region? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
We have produced sons that do a lot of exploit outside and empower a lot of folks outside.

How many of such has dangote built in the east if not only cement depot he build up and down?

How many has he empowered, none and zero....

It is always on record that the people who represent the state well are the young money makers that comes to re invest in their various places.

I wonder how many of such library is in offor home town....guess none.

All the same education must be encouraged in midst of harams so that the suicidal and jihadist tendencies will leave their hearts and minds.

And your wailing continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
So he's looking for way to bribe his way tongue thanks for exposing him grin

Is it not the same thing u did with tinubu and Buhari media organisation when hunger wan kpeme u with ur law gown?
U were practically begging them online to recognise u.
U campaigned vigorously even when your conscience was against what u were doing so what makes u different?
Swerve jor

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
See what his town man Oilserv chairman built in his town Oraifite in Anambra, I want Sir Offer to replicate this in Anambra, I'm not against what he did in Katsina, his town also need mini library, thank you Sir

God bless Godwin Maduka
God bless Godwin Ezemo
God bless Emeka Okwuosa
God bless Ernest Azudialu
God bless Arthur Eze
God bless Obi Nwilo
God bless Innoson
God bless Chicason
God bless Cletus Ibeto
God bless Anambarians
God bless Igbos
God bless Nigerians

Below pictures is school being built by Emeka Okwuosa in Oraifite, same town with Sir Emeka Offor

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
You just validated the guy's comment. grin grin grin

sassysure:

Is it not the same thing u did with tinubu and Buhari media organisation when hunger wan kpeme u with ur law gown?
U were practically begging them online to recognise u.
U campaigned vigorously even when your conscience was against what u were doing so what makes u different?
Swerve jor
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=81326234]We have produced sons that do a lot of exploit outside and empower a lot of folks outside.

How many of such has dangote built in the east if not only cement depot he build up and down?

How many has he empowered, none and zero....

It is always on record that the people who represent the state well are the young money makers that comes to re invest in their various places.

I wonder how many of such library is in offor home town....guess none.

All the same education must be encouraged in midst of harams so that the suicidal and jihadist tendencies will leave their hearts and minds.[/quo

Sokoto caliphate had numerous libraries long before your ancestors started wearing clothes.
Its jealousy that is eating your heart, do you think, your tribes man built the library for free ?. PMB awarded a contract to him and he reciprocated by building a library as a thank you gesture in Daura.
Their is no free meal in Freetown.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Hi bro, how old are u? Let me believe u are far younger than me.

Why do guys pay so much attention to presidency and mock igbos becus of political position? U guys keep forgetting that Nigerian politicians are all the same. In fact, north with the highest number of political positions, heads of state, oil well, etc remains the poorest region in sub saharan Africa. It is still the region with least number of educated youths, highest death rate and unending insecurity.

Same story across the entire country from west to east to South South. How do u guys celebrate political appointments and mock igbos as if the other regions with these political appointments are now like Dubai?

The matter Dey shame me. Lol. Nigerians shaa, no wonder our leaders Dey use us play football.

God bless you abundantly my brother. This is the same fact I have been stressing on Nairaland. Our politicians are the problems of Nigeria... they embezzle billions of dollars and yet we all look on like zombies. Only coming on Nairaland to curse each other's tribe. The divisiveness is their strategy to keep us from being aware of their greed and corruption. Just like I said before they all deserve to be tried by the international criminal court for causing so much suffering/untimely death to millions of people.

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Politics
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by caprini1: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Bring that money to the east, your enemy is always your enemy even if you gave your wife free to him. North has nothing to offer the Eastern Nigeria.
The north made Emeka Offor ,the so called east labelled him an outcast and a nonentity when he had nothing... Meanwhile the road leading to his home in Ora ifite in Anambra state,he single handedly built from onitsha owerri road across his home and towards the boundary with Nnewi,with solid gutters both ways and speed breakers..

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Put round pegs in .... holes.

Emekaa OPPO, we won't read ziz books. tongue
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
muykem:
If we are half smart, then u and ur ancestors are injected from birth with full dullness.

Nonsense nonentity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.