Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) (66870 Views)

Okorocha To Build Islamic University In Daura, Buhari’s Hometown / A School Named After Sir Emeka Offor In Katsina State (Photo) / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I know say your brother own nairaland and I be tenant here...

Oga landlord..... I hail ooo
I greet you...
My brother is not the owner of nairaland, I just said it doesn't belong to you either.

Stay on the topic and stop being a sisy smiley

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

So Imo state and ebonyi is now your parameter in assessing constant power supply.

Your research is too bad.

The EEDC as a firm is are doing wonderfully well in terms of power supply.

It has increased tremendously and I commend them for that.
There has been no improvement in power supply by EEDC. So, stop uttering gibberish.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

God bless you abundantly my brother. This is the same fact I have been stressing on Nairaland. Our politicians are the problems of Nigeria... they embezzle billions of dollars and yet we all look on like zombies. Only coming on Nairaland to curse each other's tribe. The divisiveness is their strategy to keep us from being aware of their greed and corruption. Just like I said before they all deserve to be tried by the international criminal court for causing so much suffering/untimely death to millions of people.

Exactly. I dont know if it is low IQ that is wrong with millions here. You will see an educated person insulting ur tribe becus ur tribe didnt produce president. I keep wondering their tribe that produced president many times is any different from the region without president so far?

No, I have traveled a lot across this country. I mean a lot, it is same story everywhere with few differences.

The unstable power supply is a Nigeria's problem and not south west or south east problem. if more than half a population of a country cant enjoy stable power supply, it is a national disgrace.

The unemployment is a national problem. As e dey affect yoruba youths, na so e dey affect igbo youths, na so e dey affect hausa youths.

Our country does not have standard water supply system. It is everywhere from east to west to south south, to north!

Insecurity is high across the country and mainly affect poor people who make up more than half of the population. It affects Hausa man, igbo man, yoruba man, Ijaw man, etc. It knows no tribe!

bad roads are across the country. Erosion affects all erosion prone regions in the country!

Lack of standard housing is a national problem!

poor salary jobs is a national problem!

Corruption knows no tribe. As huasa politicians are stealing, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians are stealing!

As hausa politicians have used our money to send their kids abroad for education, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians have done.

As politicians have abandoned our hospitals to seek medicals abroad, same way all of them from all the regions have done.

No city in Nigeria can be called a developed city. Not even Abuja. No one. facilities that make a city developed are seriously lacking in cities across the country.

Poverty no sabi tribe. If not for yahoo fraud, ritual, kidnapping, poverty rate would have been even more.

Nigerians, i dont understand why we so much love our leaders o. Some regions are already so happy that Tinubu may become next president. Ask them why? All becus he is from their region! Does this make sense to us in this country?

My brother, as u see Nigerians like this, I don tire for their matter. They can never learn. They love their oppressors more than anything else.

If u get way, my bro, legally migrate out of the country. the people are not even ready to change.

2 Likes

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
My brother is not owner of nairaland, I just said it doesn't belong to you either.

Stay on the topic and stop being a sisy smiley

I will stay on the topic as far as you stop quoting me?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mandeyy:
There has been no improvement in power supply by EEDC. So, stop uttering gibberish.

It has improved, I know what am saying.

Confirm, I Know what am saying.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by santafe(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoba88:
Sir Dr. Emeka Offor was in Daura Kastina State to inspect the ongoing renovation and furnishing of Waziri Alhassan public library in Daura Kastina State which is 98% completed. The Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Bello Masari was also on sight to inspect the life impacting project.

The Waziri Alhassan library Daura is wearing a new look, tastefully renovated and modernized with its shelves fully stacked with qualitative, educative and informative books. Computers were also supplied and fully installed along with a standby generator and borehole. The renovation, furnishing and computerizing of the library came courtesy of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) as part of its educational intervention program in Africa. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation has given out books and computers worth over 22 million dollars to primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in Nigeria and 18 other African countries through its book distribution program. Other educational institutions in Kastina state had benefitted hugely from SEOF’s book distribution program in the past.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/the-library-anambra-billionaire-emeka.html

And who go read the books in the library? Herdsmen and Almajiris
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by santafe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly. I dont know if it is low IQ that is wrong with millions here. You will see an educated person insulting ur tribe becus ur tribe didnt produce president. I keep wondering their tribe that produced president many times is any different from the region without president so far?

No, I have traveled a lot across this country. I mean a lot, it is same story everywhere with few differences.

The unstable power supply is a Nigeria's problem and not south west or south east problem. if more than half a population of a country cant enjoy stable power supply, it is a national disgrace.

The unemployment is a national problem. As e dey affect yoruba youths, na so e dey affect igbo youths, na so e dey affect hausa youths.

Our country does not have standard water supply system. It is everywhere from east to west to south south, to north!

Insecurity is high across the country and mainly affect poor people who make up more than half of the population. It affects Hausa man, igbo man, yoruba man, Ijaw man, etc. It knows no tribe!

bad roads are across the country. Erosion affects all erosion prone regions in the country!

Lack of standard housing is a national problem!

poor salary jobs is a national problem!

Corruption knows no tribe. As huasa politicians are stealing, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians are stealing!

As hausa politicians have used our money to send their kids abroad for education, same way yoruba politicians, igbo politicians, south south politicians have done.

As politicians have abandoned our hospitals to seek medicals abroad, same way all of them from all the regions have done.

No city in Nigeria can be called a developed city. Not even Abuja. No one. facilities that make a city developed are seriously lacking in cities across the country.

Poverty no sabi tribe. If not for yahoo fraud, ritual, kidnapping, poverty rate would have been even more.

Nigerians, i dont understand why we so much love our leaders o. Some regions are already so happy that Tinubu may become next president. Ask them why? All becus he is from their region! Does this make sense to us in this country?

My brother, as u see Nigerians like this, I don tire for their matter. They can never learn. They love their oppressors more than anything else.

If u get way, my bro, legally migrate out of the country. the people are not even ready to change.

The hail Babangida and call him a Maradonna.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
fergie001:

That's what you will say nah...Sometimes 10days, you don't know how your bulb looks.....

Kpogodi ndi Abia juo ha.....

I am telling you is blackout like for years now.....you only see the light once it's from 23rd,and usually at midnight.

It's consistent, my village is a stone throw from the Govt House and am telling you for free, that he is not doing well @ allllllll.

That what am saying, over here the case is different. There light virtually every day, sometimes nearly 2 days unintery.

Bro, nwayo nwayo everybody will be captured into the grid...na small small.

EEDC are really doing great these days...

Calm, down soon all will be captured and u go dey see light anyhow.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by santafe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
Wetin concern daura with book

As in ... Daura and book should not be in the same sentence. Wait and see, Cow go soon enter the library.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Igbo bizmen steady eating Aboki āss grin

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
santafe:

The hail Babangida and call him a Maradonna.

All politicians are loved in Nigeria bro. lol, they love their oppressors o.

Nigerians are like this: steal from them, big money, then use the money to buy plenty cars, build houses, hire mopol to guide u, then come back to the place where u stole the money, and the people will lie down to worship u. grin grin grin
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
zoba88:
Sir Dr. Emeka Offor was in Daura Kastina State to inspect the ongoing renovation and furnishing of Waziri Alhassan public library in Daura Kastina State which is 98% completed. The Governor of Kastina State, Aminu Bello Masari was also on sight to inspect the life impacting project.

The Waziri Alhassan library Daura is wearing a new look, tastefully renovated and modernized with its shelves fully stacked with qualitative, educative and informative books. Computers were also supplied and fully installed along with a standby generator and borehole. The renovation, furnishing and computerizing of the library came courtesy of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation (SEOF) as part of its educational intervention program in Africa. Sir Emeka Offor Foundation has given out books and computers worth over 22 million dollars to primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in Nigeria and 18 other African countries through its book distribution program. Other educational institutions in Kastina state had benefitted hugely from SEOF’s book distribution program in the past.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/the-library-anambra-billionaire-emeka.html

Eye service, so he can get favour from Buhari
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Daura of all places.

I see you Sir E

Guyman impressario

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It has improved, I know what am saying.

Confirm, I Know what am saying.
I know what I'm saying too. As I'm writing this now, there's light but it's not stable. They'll take it any moment from now. At times, for weeks there will be no light except when they want to disconnect light, coupled with the outrageous bills they bring every month. They keep it stable towards the time of payment of bill to make people cool temper. After that, light will be rationed. It's business for them, but God will punish them. They also keep it during disconnection so that some people will rush and pay their bills. Nothing has improved.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mandeyy:
I know what I'm saying too. As I'm writing this now, there's light but it's not stable. They'll take it any moment from now. At times, for weeks there will be no light except when they want to disconnect light, coupled with the outrageous bills they bring every month. They keep it stable towards the time of payment of bill to make people cool temper. After that, light will be rationed. It's business for them, but God will punish them. They also keep it during disconnection so that some people will rush and pay their bills. Nothing has improved.

It depends on where u writing from.

So you can't use one area to justify but there are tremendous and commendable improvement.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by anonimi: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mandeyy:

I pity you.
Seriously.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cantonese:

Mention the communities
Mine is one, yours, others...
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity
You Wan Fight The Guy?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Library in Daura of all places? Misplaced priority and eye service to a man that doesn't give a fok about you, your project and your people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
santafe:

As in ... Daura and book should not be in the same sentence. Wait and see, Cow go soon enter the library.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
No I will go and use kano and Lagos state bah ? So IMO state and abia are not under the state controlled by eedc ?? So when out of 4 states and only one state have a little improved light and u called it a good result , nawa ohh
MelesZenawi:

So Imo state and ebonyi is now your parameter in assessing constant power supply.

Your research is too bad.

The EEDC as a firm is are doing wonderfully well in terms of power supply.

It has increased tremendously and I commend them for that.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
[What has osun state got to do with what they are talking about quote author=kernel001 post=81333577]

Is that why Osun state is 29th on states of WAEC performance list? [/quote]
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by ignis: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by anonimi: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mandeyy:
You're just a f.ool!!!

Why don't you want to take up the challenge to think through and work on the solution instead of simply abandoning all to God as if you are not created, as everyone else in His image?
What are you scared of
What can it be? Or you are just being truthful to Buhari's allegation about Nigerian youths?

1 Like

Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
[What has osun state got to do with what they are talking about quote author=kernel001 post=81333577]

Is that why Osun state is 29th on states of WAEC performance list?

What has his own region has to do with his benevolent act?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
FocusedB1h:

This is nothing to be proud of especially when they do it at the neglect of their region. They go about “developing” every other place but the entire south east is a mess.
Stupidity

You think so ❓
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charity should begin at home.

If your community is lacking infrastructures and other much needed socio-economic developments but you are building edifice somewhere else, then it is self-serving not philanthropy.

Wetin I know.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by Btruth: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tradernaija:

Which one did you or any of your relatives do?

The man did it for Humanity and not for ingrates like you.
humanity indeed.
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by unclefresh(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't just comment because you have data to do so , learn how to read and understand before commenting , did I say I have problem with whatever he is building there, my own is they should not renew his contract with eedc
kernel001:

What has his own region has to do with his benevolent act?
Re: The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) by kernel001: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
unclefresh:
Don't just comment because you have data to do so , learn how to read and understand before commenting , did I say I have problem with whatever he is building there, my own is they should not renew his contract with eedc

Why? Because he's from a particular region you don't like, or he stole your destiny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 / Chochmah International School's Teachers' Quaters, Owned By Salvation Ministry / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.