Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up (55085 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Kevin De Bruyne Furious, Screams At Sergio Aguero In Crystal Palace Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Enemyofpeace: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2019
I do not support what the coach dis to Messi, he should have allowed him to continue the game instead of replacing him with Okocha
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by trilacos: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Ynwa
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by owowa145(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Thebwoy:

Guardiola can bench him till January transfer window opens, and nothing will happen.
He fit even sell am buy another replacement.
Leave them, make them go ask d great Ronaldinho how far. Pep wey never get mouth as at d time oo, not to talk of now that he is amongst the most sorted after coaches. Aguero had better calm, far better replacement on d A & B bench.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by maxiuc(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol.... Man city must have problem this season o... They want to equal Man utd record of winning EPL 3ce on a row after equally that of Chelsea back to back

God forbid o grin
with una ojoro, make Man United Come win league again

Ferguson left with Man Utd league glory
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Phon1x: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2019
EbukaHades10:
"Liverpool won super cup because VAR could not over rule liverpool keeper whose both legs were off the line during penalty shøötout."

Go back and watch Tammy's "dive" and the shootout again then come back and say this with confidence

Even adrain did not deny that there was contact between him and tammy he only said he tried to stop, why you didnt see it was cos of the camera angle which was from one position through the replays
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by vincentus16: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Kingsley10000:
You ara biased....Tottenham player committed a pk,they didn't give it(he held a mancity tight till he fell down)

most man city's attack and counter has been halt by the center referee.

the last Jesus goal should have counted,the ball didn't touch any man city player,it was even the Tottenham player that committed the hand ball

TRUST ME VAR IS SPOILING FOOTBALL.
THIS CAN'T HAPPEN IN SOUTH AMERICAN AND AFRICAN LEAGUE
M not biased.
Read what I said earlier.
I said honestly that it should be a penalty and no doubt about it.
But I never saw city attack being halted by the ref. As for this point u brought out? I disagree.
If u r talking about VAR decision so far, what about wolves and Leicester game. Wolves coach was busy saying at press that they scored a clear goal buh VAR ruled it off.
The thing is that once VAR doesn't favour u, u will complain and if it favours u u will smile. I think Leicester westham and Tottenham are the lucky ones.
Let every club be ready this season for VAR shit. M a man utd fan. Any day I suffer it, I will endure.
Gary Neville himself said that more shocking drama will happen this season.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Aguero don buy market.
You don't do that to a world class coach. The likes of Messi Ronaldo or Neymar wouldn't even try that to a coach of Guardiola's pedigree.
Just get ready for substitute role till you repent.
Neymar and a younger Ronaldo might do that. I can't remember seeing Messi substituted.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Kingosytex(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
HONESTLY, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, I AM BEGINING TO GET CONVINCE THAT VAR WAS SOLELY CREATED TO STOP MANCITY FROM WINNING PRIMEIR LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and also help liverpool to win primier league.
Last year, VAR allows lorente hand ball goal to stand but disallow city marginal offside goal at injury time.
Liverpool won super cup because VAR could not over rule liverpool keeper whose both legs were off the line during penalty shøötout.
VAR deny jesus goal last week stating that sterling was a millimeter offside despite replay showing that both players were on the same line.
Now today VAR deny mancity a clear and open penalty when lamela wraps his hand around rodri neck and pull him down during corner kick. But VAR was quick to disallow mancity goal despite reply showing that the ball slightly brush of laporte hand as both laporte and totenham defender arm were wrap against each other unknowingly... Believe me this var is a witch hunt to deny city their trophies... So far two mancity goals has been cancel

Make una dey reason objectively na...Why say that VAR was created to stop man city from winning the CL?

How many CL titles did man city win when there was no VAR? Has man city ever reached the final?

They gave them an underserving penalty last season in the CL first leg against spurs but they missed it, was it VAR that told them to miss the penalty?

UEFA doesn't give a f*ck about city, they don't even know that they exist. city exist only to FA, they have nothing in Europe so UEFA doesn't know them.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by fergie001: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2019
kenzysmith:
God bless u for revealaling the bitter truth.
Bless you too,bro.....it's a fact.....Pep and showmanship is like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Jokerman(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2019
maxiuc:
with una ojoro, make Man United Come win league again

Ferguson left with Man Utd league glory

Shey man utd ojoro reach half of Barca ojoro??
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by olagbola45(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Lovelive:

You know nothing about football.

Guardiola don buy market.
The dressing room don spoil if he, Guardiola doesn't settle this matter amicably with Aguero.

Mark my words

And eye dey pain you wen aguero go beg pep abi

stop watching back of d t.v
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by KenechukwuEdu: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2019
The world of football is changing fast, player power is a real thing
ImmaculateJOE:
Aguero don buy market.
You don't do that to a world class coach. The likes of Messi Ronaldo or Neymar wouldn't even try that to a coach of Guardiola's pedigree.
Just get ready for substitute role till you repent.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by olagbola45(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2019
bluecircle470:

Who’s pep? Yeye talk
a coach your team is praying to get...
badmouth....take it or leave it pep is d best coach of dis decades
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by davies123: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
9jayes:
Assnal fans go dey happy rit now
More like Liverpool will be happy. Arsenal cannot win the EPL

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Enemyofpeace: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
majamajic:
this city team complete die
i tell you, with Rasheed Yekini and Okwaraji in the team La liga go sweet die this season

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by chiboy1116: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2019
oghenerobo91:

Says who?
Ibrahimovic said Guardiola treats people like school children and he left barca so that he won't beat pep
ibra is a pained AH .
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Beedude(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2019
vincentus16:

M not biased.
Read what I said earlier.
I said honestly that it should be a penalty and no doubt about it.
But I never saw city attack being halted by the ref. As for this point u brought out? I disagree.
If u r talking about VAR decision so far, what about wolves and Leicester game. Wolves coach was busy saying at press that they scored a clear goal buh VAR ruled it off.
The thing is that once VAR doesn't favour u, u will complain and if it favours u u will smile. I think Leicester westham and Tottenham are the lucky ones.
Let every club be ready this season for VAR shit. M a man utd fan. Any day I suffer it, I will endure.
Gary Neville himself said that more shocking drama will happen this season.
Then VAR is a joke if it can't be consistent. The reason for bringing VAR is to spot mistakes the field officials missed. If they still can't spot the foul made on Rodri by Lamela, then they don't know what they are in for. When they brought Goal line technology, we saw how effective it was. But so far VAR is causing controversies instead of improving the game
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by chiboy1116: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2019
Lovelive:

You know nothing about football.

Guardiola don buy market.
The dressing room don spoil if he, Guardiola doesn't settle this matter amicably with Aguero.

Mark my words
guy , pep would bench Messi of he did shit . No be anyhow coach , man city would rather let go of aguero than pep . But it wasn't anything serious , just emotions .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by majamajic(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
i tell you, with Rasheed Yekini and Okwaraji in the team La liga go sweet die this season

u don high this early Sunday morning abi ?

u carry dead players put on top Spanish league based on premiership matters

2 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Beedude(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2019
chiboy1116:
guy , pep would bench Messi of he did shit . No be anyhow coach , man city would rather let go of aguero than pep . But it wasn't anything serious , just emotions .
Don't mind those ones. Man city can easily find a player to replace Aguero come what may. But getting someone to replace Pep isnt an easy task. They won't even want to ply that road. Pep that ditched Joe Hart a Young and England player. Age alone is a point he can use to ditch Aguero next season. But I know both of them will work for the interest of the club
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Bozzy001(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Nothing concerns us, in practical chelsea is playing the best of football in English premiership under able leadership of generalssimo Lampard, chelsea will win and be crowned the premiership champion for 2019/2020.
For ur mind abi?
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by uunwanaobong3: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=openmine post=81352765]
You guys are very funny!

I guess when it favours the mancity fans,they rejoice but when it goes against them,they protest and call it injustice!

Now lets go back to last season in the champions league quarter finals between spurs and mancity at white hart lane....Just under 5mins into the match,sterling shot goal-wards and danny rose intercepted which went wide for a corner...however,VAR noticed that there was an 'accidental hand ball' by rose and ruled for a penalty against spurs which aguero failed to convert!
The rest of the game is already known!

Its not as if these laws just came out from nowhere....it was already communicated to all coaches and players about what is permissible...

OGA STOP BRINGING SENTIMENT HERE, WAS THE HANDBALL GIVEN AGAINST TOTENHAM LAST YEAR NOT WORTH IT EVEN WITHOUT VAR?
MY PROBLEM IS WHEN IT COMES TO LIVERPOOL, REAL MADRID AND BARCA, VAR RULE MUST BE TWISTED IN FAVOUR OF THIS TEAMS.
MANCITY HAVE REALLY SUFFER EXTREMELY
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by openmine(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

OGA STOP BRINGING SENTIMENT HERE, WAS THE HANDBALL GIVEN AGAINST TOTENHAM LAST YEAR NOT WORTH IT EVEN WITHOUT VAR?
MY PROBLEM IS WHEN IT COMES TO LIVERPOOL, REAL MADRID AND BARCA, VAR RULE MUST BE TWISTED IN FAVOUR OF THIS TEAMS.
MANCITY HAVE REALLY SUFFER EXTREMELY

Sentiments is what most mancity fans like you have in abundance!

Here you are saying that the handball was justified when the ref had already given a corner kick to mancity only to revert to a penalty when it was spotted by VAR!

So if aguero had scored that pen,man city would have won at white hart lane all thanks to VAR!

Atleast it shows mancity were once beneficiaries of VAR!

Like I said,you rejoice when it favours you but complain and hoist the victims' card when it goes against you!
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2019
Pep guardiola has the most expensive team in the history of football
And person dey tell me he is the best coach in the world

2 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Shollay20(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
VAR favoured bayern in their last game still did'nt win... Let leave this argument.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Shollay20(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Yesterday match is like mancity sold the game.

Mancity shot off target 33
on target 10

Toth shot off target 3
Toth shot on target 2

Mancity corner kick 13 no conversion,

then Toth convert one in 2 corner kick.

scorces 2 - 2

sense no go kill me...
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:
Nothing concerns us, in practical chelsea is playing the best of football in English premiership under able leadership of generalssimo Lampard, chelsea will win and be crowned the premiership champion for 2019/2020.
bubu abeg weytin be una possession in the table.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2019
BabaO2:

maybe u mean 2023/2024..
I see Rashford and Ole lifting d Trophy this season
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by BabaO2: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

maybe u mean 2023/2024..
I see Rashford and Ole lifting d Trophy this season
You dont face reality, after their 15th match you will be calling for Ole's sack. Mark it.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Wayne4uall(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol.... Man city must have problem this season o... They want to equal Man utd record of winning EPL 3ce on a row after equally that of Chelsea back to back

God forbid o grin
pep will buy as many players as he wish and he will sell as many as he wish
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Minemrys: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
HONESTLY, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, I AM BEGINING TO GET CONVINCE THAT VAR WAS SOLELY CREATED TO STOP MANCITY FROM WINNING PRIMEIR LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and also help liverpool to win primier league.
Last year, VAR allows lorente hand ball goal to stand but disallow city marginal offside goal at injury time.
Liverpool won super cup because VAR could not over rule liverpool keeper whose both legs were off the line during penalty shøötout.
VAR deny jesus goal last week stating that sterling was a millimeter offside despite replay showing that both players were on the same line.
Now today VAR deny mancity a clear and open penalty when lamela wraps his hand around rodri neck and pull him down during corner kick. But VAR was quick to disallow mancity goal despite reply showing that the ball slightly brush of laporte hand as both laporte and totenham defender arm were wrap against each other unknowingly... Believe me this var is a witch hunt to deny city their trophies... So far two mancity goals has been cancel
u didn't c0mplain when var allowed aguero's offside.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Boxer007(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
olarjidey:

Chai.. The agony of an arsenal fine...

Brother please can we take shower together and discussed business ? Bro . U wear thong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.