Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up (55076 Views)

FA Confirm Punishments For Thomas Tuchel And Antonio Conte After Touchline Spat / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Kevin De Bruyne Furious, Screams At Sergio Aguero In Crystal Palace Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Lamasta(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Arsenal at the end of the season una go dey drag for Europa League position grin
GOFRONT:
cheesy

I pray they continue to be at loggerhead like this.....In that process, their team bond will slack out and Arsenal will take over EPL....

#COYG
UP ARSENAL!!!
Heheheheheheeeee.....I am loving this Table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by slickbak(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

I pray they continue to be at loggerhead like this.....In that process, their team bond will slack out and Arsenal will take over EPL....

#COYG
UP ARSENAL!!!
you get mouth. #UPGUNNERS
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Rapmoney(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
BabaO2:
Nothing concerns us, in practical chelsea is playing the best of football in English premiership under able leadership of generalssimo Lampard, chelsea will win and be crowned the premiership champion for 2019/2020.
Continue to dream. Chelsea should be playing teams like Redbridge & Deghenham or Tranmere Rovers.

4 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by ibknaanii80: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
It is good to be excellent in whatever thing we do , there are some players if they go try half of this there career don finish be dt. But guess what, nothing will happen on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Chrisrare: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
BabaO2:
Nothing concerns us, in practical chelsea is playing the best of football in English premiership under able leadership of generalssimo Lampard, chelsea will win and be crowned the premiership champion for 2019/2020.
You mean chelsea will be crowned the championship champion for 2020/2021??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Thebwoy: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Guy e get some players wey coaches no fit bench for more than two matches.

Guardiola won't dare bench aguero except he wan cause problem for the team

Guardiola can bench him till January transfer window opens, and nothing will happen.
He fit even sell am buy another replacement.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jokerman:
Lol.... Man city must have problem this season o... They want to equal Man utd record of winning EPL 3ce on a row after equally that of Chelsea back to back

God forbid o grin

It's achievable... Apart from Spurs, who can realistically stop them??!... Liverpool is looking a shadow of last season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by engrchykae(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lovelive:

You know nothing about football.

Guardiola don buy market.
The dressing room don spoil if he, Guardiola doesn't settle this matter amicably with Aguero.

Mark my words
any player joking with pep is using his career to do baba ijebu .
pep will simply promote an academy boy and your case will be oyo.
a coach who dropped deco and dingho and promoted xavi iniesta and busquets and went ahead to do wonders.
I remember when he promoted Isaac cuenca,the guy was so good.
he promoted pedro and thierry had to go.
he promoted busquets and yaya had to go.
Aguero is not in a position to challenge pep because Gabriel Jesus can seamlessly take Aguero's place.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Bestboy11513(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
How can Guardiola substitute Aguero at the 66th minute, even when he scored. What outrage!

2 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

#COYG
UP ARSENAL!!!
Chai, I really understand how you feel? How You wish the league might end today.. can’t remember when last arsenal topped the premier league table.
Agony of an Arsenal fan indeed..
Enjoy the moment, offer valid while stock last, until the real land / top of table owners come to collect their rightful place .

6 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by helinues: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
I just like the way Arteta have been keeping low profile while achieving at the managerial level..

Kudos

8 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by engrchykae(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
BadAdviser:

Guy e get some players wey coaches no fit bench for more than two matches.

Guardiola won't dare bench aguero except he wan cause problem for the team
pep dey bench almighty ibra .
declare deco and dingho as surpluses and you are talking of small Aguero that Gabriel Jesus will easily replace

3 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by sprints1: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Aguero don buy market.
You don't do that to a world class coach. The likes of Messi Ronaldo or Neymar wouldn't even try that to a coach of Guardiola's pedigree.
Just get ready for substitute role till you repent.
agueron also a world class player, its a normal thing players argue with coach he wanted to play 90 min...Guardiola knows he is important but wants to get rid of him quick so he wants to play Jesus so that if the guy dey bang Goal week in week out he can frost him out the way he did with Mandzukic and co.. But aguero is too good and so far asnt worked out..the moment aguero start having goal drought issues Jesus will be number 1 striker

2 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by sprints1: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
engrchykae:
declare deco and dingho as surpluses and you are talking of small Aguero that Gabriel Jesus will easily replace
aguero for now us irreplaceable but i know pep he has a female brain.. He will not forget this and will make sure Jesus replaces him soon

2 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lovelive:

You know nothing about football.
Guardiola don buy market.
The dressing room don spoil if he, Guardiola doesn't settle this matter amicably with Aguero.
Mark my words

Both of them don buy market. They are both egoistic and wont reconcile.

That would eventually affect the team morale. They will crash out and Real Madrid will top d EPL table

4 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by McBenedict(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
He won't even try it. Let's tel ourselves d truth, Aguero is stil a better striker compared to Gabriel Jesus

8 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by McBenedict(f): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aguero I feel u

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by fergie001: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
He had always wanted Kun to fail, to have reasons to justify....
But the guy soars.....

sprints1.....you sabi ball jare

5 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by masseratti: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
They should both know its for the love of the game, and Jun should respect his coach no matter what he thinks he love the game... The couch owns the game, they should both pipe down abeg... I like them both. From a Chelsea fan tho.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by 8stargeneral: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
U see dat place datz were dey beat Ike Ekweremadu dont go there

10 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by femi4: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Aguero don buy market.
You don't do that to a world class coach. The likes of Messi Ronaldo or Neymar wouldn't even try that to a coach of Guardiola's pedigree.
Just get ready for substitute role till you repent.
Remove aguero's goals and City is finished. At least 18 epl goals back to back no be moinmoin

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by spirul77: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
try this with mourinho.
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by femi4: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
engrchykae:
He did that successfully in barca cos barca had a strong youth team. If he try that in City, that's the end

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Maximatic(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
thats serious anyway if you need, bluetooth speakers,head sets, usb cables, powerbanks & other phone accessories it me up on signature
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Chukalemon(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is not the right time for this now, cause is still early.we have to join hands together and continue pushing until we deliver the champions league to etihad.nothing can ever make me live man city,am ready to stand for city till the end.up man city.@hardcorecityfan. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Lovelive: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
engrchykae:
any player joking with pep is using his career to do baba ijebu .
pep will simply promote an academy boy and your case will be oyo.
a coach who dropped deco and dingho and promoted xavi iniesta and busquets and went ahead to do wonders.
I remember when he promoted Isaac cuenca,the guy was so good.
he promoted pedro and thierry had to go.
he promoted busquets and yaya had to go.
Aguero is not in a position to challenge pep because Gabriel Jesus can seamlessly take Aguero's place.
Let him try it here in UK. He ll dislocate Man City.
Wait and watch
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by uunwanaobong3: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
HONESTLY, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, I AM BEGINING TO GET CONVINCE THAT VAR WAS SOLELY CREATED TO STOP MANCITY FROM WINNING PRIMEIR LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and also help liverpool to win primier league.
Last year, VAR allows lorente hand ball goal to stand but disallow city marginal offside goal at injury time.
Liverpool won super cup because VAR could not over rule liverpool keeper whose both legs were off the line during penalty shøötout.
VAR deny jesus goal last week stating that sterling was a millimeter offside despite replay showing that both players were on the same line.
Now today VAR deny mancity a clear and open penalty when lamela wraps his hand around rodri neck and pull him down during corner kick. But VAR was quick to disallow mancity goal despite reply showing that the ball slightly brush of laporte hand as both laporte and totenham defender arm were wrap against each other unknowingly... Believe me this var is a witch hunt to deny city their trophies... So far two mancity goals has been cancel

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by GMbuharii: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
City can be very stuppd.... Only God knows what's wrong with them at times.... today's performance was bushhht,pure bushhht...
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Legendguru: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
hmmm
Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by richmind2019(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chukalemon:
This is not the right time for this now, cause is still early.we have to join hands together and continue pushing until we deliver the champions league to etihad.nothing can ever make me live man city,am ready to stand for city till the end.up man city.@hardcorecityfan. grin grin.
Since when did you start supporting man city
Indomie generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by GMbuharii: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
HONESTLY, LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, I AM BEGINING TO GET CONVINCE THAT VAR WAS SOLELY CREATED TO STOP MANCITY FROM WINNING PRIMEIR LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and also help liverpool to win primier league.
Last year, VAR allows lorente hand ball goal to stand but disallow city marginal offside goal at injury time.
Liverpool won super cup because VAR could not over rule liverpool keeper whose both legs were off the line during penalty shøötout.
VAR deny jesus goal last week stating that sterling was a millimeter offside despite replay showing that both players were on the same line.
Now today VAR deny mancity a clear and open penalty when lamela wraps his hand around rodri neck and pull him down during corner kick. But VAR was quick to disallow mancity goal despite reply showing that the ball slightly brush of laporte hand as both laporte and totenham defender arm were wrap against each other unknowingly... Believe me this var is a witch hunt to deny city their trophies... So far two mancity goals has been cancel

That VAR is just a kill joy to football...

No weapon fashioned against City shall prosper

3 Likes

Re: Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up by Chukalemon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
richmind2019:

Since when did you start supporting man city
Indomie generation
. am ready to die for city,if you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF / Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.