Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany (19174 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by sykeng(m): 6:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I reiterate: my culture doesn't permit me to beat up my leaders. As urs permit it, fine, that's why we aren't d same. Each man to his own.

An elder that in one or the other impoverish a nation is not an elder, 90% of old men that hold a political office in Nigeria are not worthy to be called an elder, an elder is supposed to be a sage not looter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Chuksmonika(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2019
no no no!......I dont support this One bit,i would have been happy,if the beating was given to Governor Umahi or Okezie Ikpeazu....infact my joy would have known no bounds if it was the former (umahi)that was thoroughly beaten abroad....the battle line has been drawn between IPOB and south east governors and selected igbo leaders and the battle ground is foreign land,Now if the governors have two heads,let them go to any social event abroad...they think abroad is nigeria where army and police will guard them,abroad it is just them and few of their personal aides and security who are no threat to IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2019
sykeng:

An elder that in one or the other impoverish a nation is not elder, 90% of old men that hold a political office in Nigeria are not worthy to called an elder, an elder is supposed to be a sage not looter.
I concur with you, but beheading isn't the cure to headache.
Muse on this!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DrGoodman: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2019
The beating is misplaced because ekweremadu is a good man, but when you want to send a message, any means is necessary.

Ekweremadu happened to be the nearest government official they could vent upon.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by heysquare(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Auladimeji:
Yeah I know but in Nigeria many elders deserve to be shot by firing squad because of their atrocities against Nigerians
As omoluabi, I'm very sure u would agree that no omoluabi would beat his father for any of his wrong doing
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by goshen26: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Ok

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2019
Guys are not smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by seguntijan(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2019
lolzzzz, hope those supporting IPOB can now understand that they're the Boko Haram wing of the Southeast?. MASSOB is the recognized pressure group we know in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2019
What happened?what did he did to them?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Ventura1: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Good to know dt.
As a bonafide Omoluabi and not My mama tork say I be Yoruba , u know quite well dt dt route of beating ones elders/leaders as a "reprimand" for an offence is alien to our culture.
Thnks
You don't seem to understand difference between leaders and rulers. People that failed to perform the expected leadership roles cannot be called one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Toni19: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Why did they say igbo, are they not Nigerians?

When igbo carry drugs...Nigerians did it, not igbo.

Fulani herdsmen killed farmers....fulani did it, not Nigerians

Igbo community in Germany beat up senator Ike Ekweremadu.....who did it?

Igbos or Nigerians ?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Freeenslavednig: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I reiterate: my culture doesn't permit me to beat up my leaders. As urs permit it, fine, that's why we aren't d same. Each man to his own.

Like I said before they've completely brainwashed you people to be natural born slaves.. think, that culture you talk off is a repressive culture..

Igbo have gained my respect for this beautiful beating, I hope to see more.

It doesn't matter what the Europeans think about it, they already think we are savages anyway for failing to build a civilization.

A civilization our politicians : the old theiving bastard elders have refused to build.

Yoruba elders should prepare for their own beatings as well including their kids

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Enemyofpeace: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2019
I'm so happy that he was thoroughly beated
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Henri8: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2019
When dem catch Anime, her own beating no go be here oo..��
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2019
Freeenslavednig:

Like I said before they've completely brainwashed you people to be natural born slaves.. think, that culture you talk off is a repressive culture..

Igbo have gained my respect for this beautiful beating, I hope to see more.

It doesn't matter what the Europeans think about it, they already think we are savages anyway for failing to build a civilization.

A civilization our politicians : the old theiving bastard elders have refused to build.

Yoruba elders should prepare for their own beatings as well including their kids
Sorry sir, on d bolded, we would pass. Its not in our culture to beat up our elders.
Thank u sir
Have a nice day sir. wink

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2019
SoftP:
Ohaneze Ndigbo leaders should also be treated same way, they've been bought over by the useless govt.

Abike might be the nxt...

When u push a dog to the walls
Your comment is shameful and borne out of pure ignorance and childishness.
What happened to Ekweremadu by Igbos should be totally condemned by any sound person. Sen. Ekweremadu is a father; what if he was fatally injured during the attack? I believe you have a father also and you wish to be a father someday, would you encourage such an attack on your father or on you?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Lexusgs430: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Abike, should be womanhandled by some ladies too..... She would know how far..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by maigida007: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Smilingjoe4(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2019
You lack common sense my dear
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by gabicon: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2019
A house divided against itself can't stand, if Biafra is to be actualised, all classes of the Igbo race have to unite no loopholes. As much as I don't like senator Ike, doing him bodily harm is way below the belt. Remember if you get what you want, you may not want what you get.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by dalass(f): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Thank God his fellow Igbo's were the ones that beat him. If not, there will be massive outcry. The German Igbo's are different from their NL counterparts.

All tribes should do this to their polithiefians that have/ had opportunities to better their lots but choose to only choose to enrich themselves in office

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Edusouls(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Clap for yourselves Ipob, for disgracing your own brother and a leader, because He is the one that ordered Fulani herdsmen to kill and rape igbos back home? And what have been achieved? Biafra, good name or goodwill? Stupid seeds everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Joecool88: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2019
@Michelz, I think you are one of the beneficiary of this so called corrupt politicians. Do you still remember vision 2020 slogan during Abacha regime? Next year will be 2020 and Nigeria as a country is still struggling to discover herself.

We don't have leaders at all. A leader who can order a fellow citizen to be beaten or even killed and within a very short time no one will here about it again. If Nigerians can start treating them like this wherever we have the opportunity think gradually they will change for good

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by godquality: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Abeg, who get video of when then beat the man. I want to see and if possible beat am too with my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Freeenslavednig: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Sorry sir, on d bolded, we would pass. Its not in our culture to beat up our elders.
Thank u sir
Have a nice day sir. wink

Whose culture? I hope you realize I'm Yoruba.

Yoruba elders must chop beatings.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2019
olu77:
Naija which way forward? They all called on German law enforcement officials to bring the perpetrators to book. The book in Nigeria is plain. Ever since I grew up in this country, no perpetrator has been brought to any book except harrassment of innocent and peace loving citizens.

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DejiSantos: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2019
IPOB unlike other aggrieved groups in Nigeria are aiming their anger where it should be AT OFFICIALS.

Not at helpless CIVILIANS

I can't condemn them.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Rooy57(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2019
It's not a matter of Ipob but good governance... All Nigerian political office holder deserves to be melted with such treatment

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by DejiSantos: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2019
You people constantly talk about aggrieved parties not targeting civilians, that they should aim the anger at the establishmet who have bled Nigeria dry. Now that they do, its shameful.

michelz:
Your comment is shameful and borne out of pure ignorance and childishness.
What happened to Ekweremadu by Igbos should be totally condemned by any sound person. Sen. Ekweremadu is a father; what if he was fatally injured during the attack? I believe you have a father also and you wish to be a father someday, would you encourage such an attack on your father or on you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.